What's your favorite Rick and Morty gag? Me? I like the one about the Sasketchewan sauce

What's your favorite Rick and Morty gag? Me? I like the one about the Sasketchewan sauce.

*BURP* Morty, yo-*BURP* your parents are fucking idiots, Morty. *BUUURP*

the one where god isn't real haha

؜hahaha funny lmao
this thread deserves a bump

what the fuck did you do

؜just copy and paste my newfriend :)

stop doing this, I cant work out how you're doing it
؜
؜

LE RICK AND MORTEE IS LE BAD XDDD
LOOK AT MEE IM A CONTRARIAN HAHA GET BACK TO LEBBID XDD
I DONT HAVE A BRAIN AND JUST FOLLOW WHAT Sup Forums SAYS

؜؜my magician skills just increased 10 fold

100% that they'll eventually have an episode similar to the one of Futurama where Rick meets 'god'.

FOR U

the "and that's the waaaay the news goes" joke from the replicant episode

like clockwork
keep replying, I love seeing these threads stay up.

nobody says it's bad though. get schwifty shit on the floor!!! it's pure comedy gold, I'm sure people who watch it are very smart and patrician

this

i am an atheist, therefore am superior

I don't watch this shit because I'm not from Reddit

I don't even know whats Reddit and whats not anymore

The one from the season premiere where Morty desperately shoots Rick with a fake gun that he thinks is real, which he was supposed to do because Rick put a note on the side of the gun for him to do that, but Morty pretends like he shot Rick because he saw the note and not because he decided in that moment to actually kill Rick.

Pretty funny imo

؜hi newfriend do you want a guide for this? :)

I'd fucking bet my right testicle that you don't go to church more than maybe three times a year.

Don't mock Reddit. It's a cool website and you're just jealous contrarians. Reddit is like Sup Forums's big brother.

؜this

from the last episode?

'thank you conroy'

>he actually bought a cuck pass just to shitpost

good goy!

Sup Forums loves this show you mongoloid (as expected from it)

yeah this place is very reddit-heavy

؜

thank god for your luck and your testicles that you didn't reply that to me instead, cause I'm on church almost every sunday (sometimes saturday)
I would say at least 3 times a month

wow like szczecin sauce is like SO hot haha oh my god like so hot

This. Brilliant set-up.

here's your (you)

>phone rings
>hi it's principal vagina

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

meh, that was kind of predictable

Stay butthurt, reddit

>reddit rings
>hi its (you)

I like how the bad jokes make you angry.

It pleases me.

؜#

؜so apparently i learnt to do something new today

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

DUDE INTER-DIMENSIONAL SPACE TRAVEL LMAO

Two brothers trailer was extremely funny

DUDE I'M AD-LIBBING THE WHOLE TV SEQUENCE LMAO

RICK AND MORTY IS THE FIRST TV SHOW TO USE IMOROV! LOL

buttmad redditor

I like this show.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggots

saged

I disagree but see where you're coming from

Well this is just a big guy for you conundrum.

up boat

EDIT: rip my inbox

EDIT 2: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

That futurama episode was absolute kino though

>you actually took the time to write all this out.
Nothing about the show is scientific. It's all pseudo magic to further the plot, like Star Wars.

And there's something hilariously ironic about contrariansdecrying others as self important, mindless pseudo intellectuals.

the running gag rick wont do time travel haha x-ddd *tips fedora*

wasnt that kind of covered in the car battery episode?