Better Call Saul Season 3 Hype Thread

Season 3 starts tonight at 10:00pm ET

What do you hope to see?
Will Chuck cuck Jimmy?
Is Gus going to be in the Premiere?

Season 2 Recap
youtube.com/watch?v=-h4h5jupvzE&feature=youtu.be

I hope Chuck gets committed and electro shock therapy

how is mike still alive in better call saul?

Do people really hate Chuck? He the real hero of the story.

I want more cute Jimmy/Kim moments, but I know he's just gonna fuck it all up.

yep

I wanna know what happens to Ernesto desu

that scene with him lying to Chuck for Jimmy was so stupid, why would you risk your job like that

No I like him. But I know that he will probably have to die before the end of the series for Jimmy to keep being a lawyer. Sad but true

literally nothing will ever happen: the show

He changes his name to Gus

you misspelled the walking dead

but nothing happens in both shows

He liked Jimmy, and knows Chuck is insane.

you mean pleb filter the show

I hope Chuck fucking dies a slow and painful dead while watching his brother succeed in his own way, consuming him with anger and hatred and hjealousy while he slowly rots away.

He deserves it for being such a cruel faggot that goes out of his way to fuck jimmy,

it's a prequel

Does Gus have a familia or is he gae and hector killed his lover?

>Spend your youth working ass off in law school
>Become lawyer
>get hired just to babysit and nurse an old man with a condition that might not even exist
>literally no life of your own because youre on call 24/7
>old man starts getting obsessed with destroying brothers career who is a nice guy and lets me leave

Ernesto doesn't deserve this

i thought ernesto was an intern

>netflix original series
lel did AMC cancel it?

He is but if he doesn't have his law degree already then I don't know what he'd hope to accomplish. Might be a paralegal tho

>with a condition that might not even exist
It's psychosomatic - it is a very real condition, but it's only real to Chuck.

The only condition is that he's a nut

Huh, I had to look this up.

>Better Call Saul is back for a third season in 2017 and once again, in many regions of the world, Netflix will be getting new episodes exclusively just hours after it airs in the USA.

Bob Odenkirk is a political shill.

Everyone who doesn't boycott this garbage is a cuck
Also, this show jumped the shark and became predictable halfway through season2

its gonna be on netflix this time? good thing i just bought a month literally to catch up on this for season 3

just how fucking bitter are trump supporters?
you drop literally anything that casts your faggot savior in a bad light.

guess it's natural, since he is a bitter fuck himself.

Season 1-2 in full are on Netflix, Season 3 is releasing episodes as they become available. Which is something new Netflix is doing, to my knowledge.

>you need to boycott him because his political views are different than my political views

holy shit, the absolute state of the alt-right

I'm not a Trump supporter anymore. Trump turned globalist warhawk. He lost himself. He lost the battle. That doesn't validate anything the SJWs and the bullshit these political hacks and celebrities did during the campaign.
Actually even after Trump got elected, even after he was inaugurated. Talk about bitter AND a sore loser lol

>you need to boycott him because his political views are different than my political views
WRONG
you need to boycott him because he is a shill.

If you take political advice from celebrities you are a waste of oxygen

I think hes not wrong but I feel bad because hes just written as such a vengeful and mean person its really confusing. It feels like too postmodern script writing to me like "haha there aren't any good people in the world they are just HUMAN *tips" sometimes.

Am I the only one who feels extreme tension during the Mike scenes even though we know he lives through it? Maybe thats weird. Vince Gilligan has to be one of the greatest all time directors of that certain hard boiled crime novel level action sequence.

The final scene where Mike has the rifle and is trying to kill Salamanca but can't, looks left, looks right, looks left, then hears his car horn then needs to walk back and all over there are ambush spots but then he walks over and sees a note that says DON'T, that is the stuff I love.

i had the exact same feeling, even though we know he will be fine they are extremely suspenseful

What shills would you recommend?

Any idea if Netflix Canada will be doing this as well?

>nothing happens the show
>Hype

>netflix
wasn't that on amc?

so i gues there will be more sjw crap in it too

Oh god I can't sit though enough season of man doing taxes. Please stop making this shit

It's his twin brother, Pike

>Globalist warhawk
What in the ever-loving fuck are you talking about? He enforced a red line set by his predecessor by bombing an airfield with zero casualties. There's no indication we're going to war. Even for Sup Forums you're shockingly uninformed.

Better Call Saul and Fargo in the same month?

I'm so spoiled.

>I love it when the writers take every possible precaution to make sure nothing actually happens

This. Kim's not around in BrBa so you know Jimmy fucks it up somehow. I just hope she doesn't get killed

I think it'll be released the next day but I'm not certain.

and The Leftovers

Is this the most boring show on TV?

What even happened last season

>Is this the most boring show on TV?
You must not watch a lot of TV then, which is not a bad thing.

Where will the stream be?

Netflix.com

That's not how Netflix works.

>Movies are streamed to your TV in good quality

>Das nut hwo et werks!

Try not being poor sometime, nigger.

What year is this again? Gus is already doing his thing right?

>Movies are streamed to your TV in good quality

Better Call Saul isn't a movie, and won't be streamed on Netflix at 10Pm tonight.

Breaking Bad is for plebs.

BCS is for patricians.

The ratings testify to that. BrBad and The Walking Dead share the same audience, meanwhile only us patricians have enough discipline, taste and IQ range to truly appreciate the tele-genius that is Better Call Saul. It's an incredible drama where every character has depth, charm and compelling motivation. The acting is top-tier. It's honestly quite shocking the (((corporate suits))) from AMC let Vince get away with making such a slow, methodical, slow-burning, calm and collected show that doesn't pathetically pander to the masses, especially after the commercial success of the run 'n' gun Breaking Bad of the last 2 seasons. This series is a real treasure and I hope they make 6 seasons of it, with the last one describing the events of post-Breaking Bad timeline.

P.S. Plebs sod off and never come back, we don't need you, and you don't see us spamming your endless AHAHAHAHAHAHAH and STAR WARS LEAKS """""threads""""".

Yeah don't be a retard and pretend Netflix doesn't also stream shows.

So what? Do you NEED it right away?

You need to watch it with your lel epic Sup Forums bros?

Plus fuck having commercials.

>You need to watch it with your lel epic Sup Forums bros?

Actually, yes, that would be nice.
Relax, I asked a pretty simple question, and your post didn't answer it. It's okay.

clap clap

>What in the ever-loving fuck are you talking about?
Intel says they want to topple Assad. The neocons are in. The game is on.
>bombing an airfield with zero casualties
Christian stronghold blown to smithereens leaving them open to jihadis

Any thoughts on how will Tio Salamanca get BTFO so hard it made him wheelchair-bound and mute? I bet it's going to be rather gruesome.

He had a stroke, but maybe they'll retcon that for entertainment value.

he'll just get too mad and pop an artery in his brain

The difference is that one is well written. The Walking Dead has moments of interesting concepts and ideas caused by a post apocalyptic world but ultimately can't execute them in way that makes the show intriguing. While Better Call Saul is quite the slow burner (much like breaking bad) it is far more engaging and interesting. So yes, even when nothing happens I am fully engaged. It is indeed Pleb filter.

It must be difficult, being that fucking retarded.

Cartel cut out his tongue

I really don't get for the life of me how people tune in on the 'edge of their seats' each week to watch sweaty dirty people have high school level drama and walk around.

And Zombies are such a moot point they may as well not fucking have them.

So... Season 4/5 Nacho dies right

I like The Walking Dead. I can totally understand the complaints, but I like it regardless.

My taste in tv shows is fairly broad. I can enjoy stuff like Fargo and Better Call Saul, and also enjoy the pretty mediocrely written CW superhero shows.

TONIGHT

Fair enough, I just find it a bit overrated.

how the fuck is breaking bad a slow burner? these amc shills are h ilarious

BCS is slow, boring, and uninteresting. you want a good slow drama? go watch quarry. BCS is a giant failure of a series.

AMC shoving Gus into every promotion screams of desperation

Holy shit i can't wait to see Mike follow people and just stare at them for 20 minutes! Don't forget the ever popular Kim, fuck its gonna be so epic watching her make copies and important business calls for 10 minutes. Can't forget the ol goofball Chuck (haahhaa space blanket xD) hes such a meanie head. But hey what about Saul? (Or should i say Jimmy*wink wink*) the main character? Oh yeah that's right i forgot he was even in this!

suptv

org

LOL

DUDE STICKYNOTES LMAO

you're forgetting the best part, kim and saul shopping around for an office space and cleaning it up! fucking KINO stuff

pls do not bully kim

kim is a jaw clenching annoyance. seriously, 95% of the time she's talking through her teeth. it's really fucking annoying.

I'm more excited to see what happens to Cinnabon Gene.

is it 5 hours

anyway its really happening wow

fianlly, a return to true kino

i unironically believe this

Oh, well you should had let me know that you have autism. That would have cleared things up.

Sorry you're upset people have fun while you're angry over not understanding simple questions.

Jimmy trying to get fired was excessive. Everything he did was overly ridiculous.

that's-the-point.jpg

The point was to make something bad and unpleasant to watch?

this. TWD was the kinoest till mid season 4. The same time BB was airing.

Seems like a convoluted-ass way of getting someone a gun

what

>tfw working so I won't get to experience the live thread reactions.

Live BB and BCS threads are Sup Forums kino

Him being extremely annoying and unpleasant in a way that was technically not tied to his work performance was the point, yes. Being loud and overbearing so it would happen quickly was the point, yes.

Seems fair to assume he was lying about having kids from Breaking Bad alone.
He was just trying to appeal to Walter's ideas about family to keep him cooking, like his "A man provides" speech.

It was ridiculous even within that context. You know what I'm saying and purposefully choosing not to interpret it that way.

Saul is a pretty colorful person.

There's one on AMC on the actual television that you pay for.

>wants to keep jimmy out of the law field because he knows jimmy will cut corners and make a mockery of it
>jimmy cuts corners and makes a mockery of it
>jimmy goes on to enable two of the most insane masterminds in criminal history

i guess it's going to come out as a self-fulling prophecy, though. either way chuck dindu nuffin

>tfw gus isn't even in tonight's episode
>autistic screeching all over the internet