THOR RAGNAROK TEASER TRAILER

youtu.be/v7MGUNV8MxU
youtu.be/v7MGUNV8MxU

HOLY FUCK CATE BLANCHETT JUST DESTROYED MY FUCKING DICK

>ragnarok
Doesn't exactly look apocalyptic

Oh cloister has made 5 of these threads already.

What a stunningly boring old man he is.

ragnarok moar liek ragnarCOCK amirite Sup Forumsbros lel

MY DICK IS READY
MARVEL DID IT AGAIN

do they want the Sup Forums audience?

>You're probably wondering how I got in this situation.

Yeah I think they do

Heh..quips

this is going to be good, God bless taika...its the only marvel flick i care about.

and people say there aren't dozens of disney shills here
i expect a brendan cameo from now on

Oh boy another action packed quipfest with a happy ending. Sounds new and exciting!

ew

>ITT: Cate Blanchett uses too much makeup enough to look like Eva Green

>we have already heard every song that will be used in movie trailers until the end of time

But it's hella FUN breh :D XD

Fuck this would actually look good if the arena wasn't so blatantly CGI and so blatantly fake looking.

it's set in space, it's all fake

I wouldn't expect much desu taika is a hack when it comes to directing but he knows how to write funny stories. Knowing marvel I doubt he had much creative input on the story.

>I know what you're thinking....

Fuck me, really memetier.

great more reddit cinematic universe quip movies

yup looks like a marvel movie

Orochimaru?

>tfw Thor is one of my fav MCU flicks

I'm gonna enjoy this.

I love these.

The director knows the concept is fucking retarded.

The actors know it.

The storytellers know it.

The studio knows it.

Everyone knows that the fucking thing is a cartoon comedy.

And so that is what they're making.

Love it.

>everyone but the audience knows it's shit
every marvel flick ever. do you like the transformers movies by any chance

fucking shit marvel normies i bet they can walk on their own.

Just because a movie is fun or enjoyable to watch it doesn't mean it's a good movie. Yes, admittedly you might enjoy those 2 hours you have spent watching the movie, but it's not REAL enjoyment, it's fake. You have literally allowed your brain to be tricked by loud sounds and lots of explosions and fighting. You might think you've had fun. but in reality, at the back of your sub consciousness you haven't. I'v honestly had times in my room when i'v burst out laughing reading some of the shit opinions I have read on this stupid fucking forum. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD COMIC BOOK FILM. THAT IS A FACT NOT AN OPINION. Get some taste seriously guys.

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Thor with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

>they literally did the *record scratches* "you might be wondering how i got there. Well..."

Is this post-irony ?

Asgard just got BTFO by /ourgal/

Cate is a sex machine built for breeding

There are an army of Disney drones data mining these threads right now

I presume you're responding to me since you tagged my post number.

Listen to me, You and anyone else who has rated any comic book film above a 4/10 is arguably a loser. I will repeat myself since you didn't seem to listen the first time. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD COMIC BOOK FILM.

If you like these sorta of 'films' (and I use that word begrudgingly since they don't deserve that title) then you are showing to other people that you have no taste. And if you have no taste in films then there is a high chance you have bad taste in other things in life e.g. fashion, food, music etc. People will never respect you on a deep level if you enjoy these shit fests. Fuck off autist.

Also What the hell are you on about 'that episode of South Park'? You're going to need to explain since I haven't watched that trash since like season 4.

You're crazy

>people literally posting about a reddit movie here

goddamnit Sup Forums has fallen

Go outside, get a job, kiss a girl, build a house. Movies aren't real and your opinion isn't relevant.

Why is Thor dumber with every new movie? And where is Doctor Strange?

you literally can't compete with this

I saw the Hulk bit coming, but it still made me grin.
I don't like Marvel movies btw

>Led Zeppelin on the first trailer
They must be taking the marketing seriously this time. Zeppelin songs costs around as much as Elvis if I recall correctly.

Stop changing the subject, I can do all of those things in good time when I'm ready. You on the other hand enjoy comic book films. No taste.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD COMIC BOOK FILM.

>THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD COMIC BOOK FILM.
You seem awfully upset about the fact that the overwhelming majority of people, basically everyone who has success in life, does not share that opinion. I reckon you project your own lack of satisfaction with your life on other people, and as watching movies is a hobby that requires absolutely no effort you use it to define your own character. I suggest you pick up a pastime you can actually be proud of and you will see your overall quality of life greatly improve.

SHE IS NOT CATE BLANCHETT YOU STUPID FUCKS HER NAME IS CLAIRE FORLANI

C L A I R E - F O R L A N I

Probably will watch it because its directed by Taika

As a DChad I must admit, I liked what I saw.

been a long time, eyy jiraiya?