Hi it's principal vagina

>hi it's principal vagina
>no relation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

RICK AND MORTY IS THE BEST GUYS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0znWmp4lue0

>hi it's principal Vagina
>Vagina
This is why I f*****g love Rick and Morty.

STICKY THIS

Mulan McNugget McNulan McSchezuan McSauce

pahahahahahahahaaa my sides

Wow, only smart and enlightened people (no funDIES lol) will understand this humor xD

saged and hidden

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH WHEN DOE S THE NARWALL BACON???????

How can people watch this and not die from laughing? Surely a show so funny should carry a health warning.

why bro?

OH MY SIDES I'M GONNA BURST

obsessed

can someone eli5 please?

Why WHY WOULD YOU HIDE SUCH GENIUS

EPIC FAIL XDXDXD

HE SAID HIS NAME WAS VAGINA (LIKE ON A WOMEN) BUT HES NOT!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

he's not related to the other person named vagina

>Sup Forums original pepe edit
the most reddit post ITT

oh wow TIL

Why there are multiple R&M hate thread up at all times? There are manybad shows out there, many of them are succesful. What's with this one that make people go so mad?

LEL BUMP FOR MY MORTY FRIENDS

Mad? It's hilarious wtf you on about?

>no relation

Literally, LITERALLY, pissed my pants senpai

the more popular a show gets, the more it's hated here. it'll die down after a while though. also it's liked by atheist numales and normies so they try to distance themselves from it by hating on it on Sup Forums.

the second episode hasn't even aired
i'd understand if the season was actually showing but...

isnt vagina the thing on a girl? ohhhh wtf i just got the joke hahahahaha

I can't wait until the shows back on so I can see Sup Forums get triggered every week.

>tfw Jack is still back

Can't russle my jimmies bitch nigger

Imagine being so butthurt at a show you make threads like this

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

why you keep posting this? nobody will read it.

kind of a waste of time, bro

>he says as he reads it every time

Lmao KEK

just the fact that its public knowledge the writers and creators comes to Sup Forums makes me happy, because they get to see how fucking stupid their show really is and how relentlessly its mocked.

like anyone's gonna read a wall of copypaste lel

Season 1 was great. Then it became trash

I doubt they come to Sup Forums. They probably go to /vint/ or /mlpol/

Yeah they didn't say as many "gods not real" jokes amirite friend?? xD

its not a joke its probably a build up for some joke in a future episode but spergs on Sup Forums take everything said on this show as an attempt to be funny

you're not wrong

>haha it's a Reddit and memey defeat the cheeto king episode

I thought the premier was pretty good, sounds like SJ fans are just salty their show turned to shit

>Call this stupid joke unfunny
>Does some gay mockery
Sup Forums's humor is far worse tbqh because you faggots take yourselves too seriously.

Build up for a future joke? Do you watch the show? This is from season 1. We're on season 3 now. Are you an alien who just learned about humanity yesterday? You're glitchy.

>cheeto king
Literally made me snort milk all over my keyboard. Damn you, sir!

>It's real
holy shit lol I wasn't expecting that

Should I stard watching Ricky and Morty?

Pretty much, these Rick and Morty threads are like the show itself, long and stretched out jokes that were never funny to begin with

Stop shilling this fucking show

ITT:
>I dont like popular shows!

I enjoy watching it and you can't take that away from me.

This shit is just pathetic at this point, Sup Forums is beyond saving