Do you guys think we will ever get back to the peace and prosperity of the 80's and 90's?

Do you guys think we will ever get back to the peace and prosperity of the 80's and 90's?

youtube.com/watch?v=R-O3kYrDPbI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjBwAYIxUso
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=p9PAuWV-Vn0
youtube.com/watch?v=16lLoXR2WTg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfgf9HatIHI
youtube.com/watch?v=4N1iwQxiHrs
youtube.com/watch?v=XZn4NQafWgc
youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
youtu.be/DfIcZtjAch8
deadmalls.com/stories.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ_3sBZEm0
youtu.be/lcN5Vaqd9sg
youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU
youtu.be/7Lta2UBcnjU
youtube.com/watch?v=CsHiG-43Fzg
youtube.com/watch?v=27MAcCIMVOo
youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4
youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Drq_fa-5xFA
youtube.com/watch?v=atKuhrPnLq8
youtube.com/watch?v=I43pxV35MbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look how happy they all are

youtube.com/watch?v=XjBwAYIxUso

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

The early 2000s were the last shreds of post-WWII prosperity. It was a moment in time and it's over. It's all downhill from here.

The problem is, it wasn't sustainable, and we are experiencing the consequences of the cultural shifts they set in motion. As he says at 1:29 "Nothing ever lasts forever".

Now we are faced with the prospect of rebuilding the conservative foundations they benefited from and squandered or perishing.

You can claim that.

It's not fair bros

Look at this picture, no one glued to their fucking phones, people had to interact face to face back then. No one worried about refugees or black lives matter or terrorist attacks. I want to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9PAuWV-Vn0

The music you post is also very white and beautiful essentially. How are whites supposed to express care free meaningful stuff when we are being bent over.

>early 2000's

Shit went downhill fast as soon as 9/11 happened.

I FUCKING HATE BEING AN ADULT IN THE 2010'S IT FUCKING SUCKS I WANT TO BE A YOUNG ADULT IN THE MID 80's-EARLY 90's AND MAKE FAT STACKS OF CASH OFF THE INTERNET BOOM I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE

Back then white people were what was considered cool, look at what they play on the Top 40's now, full of nigger shit or white coalburning whores acting like niggers

FUCKING TAKE ME BACK IT'S NOT FAIR

Wow, great video, thanks a lot kind Sir spirit of America of 80-90, never saw that. Let me share some 90's from Russia with love :)
youtube.com/watch?v=16lLoXR2WTg

"There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost. But you'll never see the end of the road, while you're travelling with me."

Not until this country balkanizes.

Please don't do this leaf. I'm begging you not to do this. This was the purity of my childhood, I remember having so many white friends and going to these places when I was but a wee lad. Now these malls are overbrimming with niggers and smart-phone infested retards. All the fondness of throwing quarters into the fountains and making a wish with my father for a better tomorrow has been stolen out from underneath me.

So true man, FUCK BEYONCE, THE ANACONDA HO AND THAT TRASH LADY GAGA.

You will never drive a Ferrari Daytona spyder during the sunset down Ocean Drive listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=Lfgf9HatIHI

Why live?

We can never go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=4N1iwQxiHrs

British music was so fucking good back then too

youtube.com/watch?v=XZn4NQafWgc

How do we go back bros

youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

we can go back

Never

Damn muhfugga just wanna axe you u wanna roll down da mall we headin over jamals crib afterwards, gon b tight numshayin

We can't, leaf. We can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8

Early 2000s were an "in-between" phase. 9/11 did ruin the spirit of the 90s, but there was still at least a semi-functional economy, not to mention people were less politically divided back then (no alt-right or SJWs). In addition smartphones and social media did not exist yet, meaning mass surveillance was nowhere near as prevalent and the behavior of the average person was not as warped.
This all started to change around late 2007.

we can all go back together

What happened to positive messages in music like this? What do we have now? Fergie - MILF Money? Nigger Minaj? What the fuck happened bros

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

Only one way it starts to happen.

manifest your innermost desires into reality

we can do anything as long as we work together

Remember when young men and women could have banter, when young women liked hanging around with men and having fun.

Now the SJW generation breeds distrust and segregation between the sexes. Young women now are mean, shrill, sexist and spiteful.

Why did you post my favorite character
Take me baaaack

Eventually. Time repeats itself. 5 to 10 years after all the bullshit is over. That means the culture wars and the war on terror.

Seeing all this made me glad I was born in the latter half of 1990.

Not without a highly organized effort to reclaim the malls from the negroes. Many are outside the wire nowadays, we'd have to secure large sectors of cities that we've retreated from long ago.

someday

why must you make me sad.

Nope. Malls take large numbers of people with money pumping it through the economy, which has vanished since the 1990s as middle class people did and the masses made less effective buying power for the work they do.

Rich people don't support malls so they're increasingly turning into places that appeal to bottom-end consumers or closing entirely.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg

god dammit OP this needs to stop right fucking NOW
these songs and these feels. stop it.

The feel is gone.

People like shit.

Just look at the Kardashians

I WANT TO GO BACK TOO

youtu.be/DfIcZtjAch8

Time may repeat itself but the internet has never existed in the past.

Imagine a world where every petty annoyance isn't inmediately broadcasted to the world via social media. That's how it used to be.

Now anyone can contact someone on twitter and they feel entitled to a response no matter how stupid their grievance, and if they don't get a response they get even madder.

Being in charge of ANYTHING nowadays is insanely difficult compared to even 20 years ago

we can't take everyone with us
only the pure of heart

>Many of the malls we used to frequent are now dead

deadmalls.com/stories.html

>What the fuck happened bros

The internet got popular and people decided to substitute face time with people with just txting and posting things over the interwebz. That coupled with social media and you get the point

have to keep pushing forward Magyarbro

youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ_3sBZEm0

Why did 9/11 fuck American culture up so bad? Everything seems to have gone downhill from that day.

Yeah...

>distrust in the government
>distrust in the economy
>budding surveillance state
>facebook
>nigger president
take your pick

let go of the petty self
mindless self indulgence
embrace the world
choose life

> prosperity
for you

Our Omen says that there will be white

youtu.be/lcN5Vaqd9sg

>Young women now are mean, shrill, sexist and spiteful.

That feel, I have it.

I fucking hurts man. I think i'm just gonna go live in the outback away from all life with a solar powered radio and just shoot roo for food and listen to music from a better time. Let the rest of the world burn

The GDI must be defeated :3.

Me on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU

come on home

career criminal here...just one case...before 9/11 you could walk into any dmv and get a new license with my picture on it with anyone's ss card. i had a handful of identities and charges on names that i can't even remember.

youtu.be/7Lta2UBcnjU

Wew, I dumped a lot of coin into that game!

Because it was a fraud and a crime by highly placed military, religious, media and political fruitcakes who quickly dismantled constitutions in the west that took centuries of bloodshed to establish. They will take centuries of bloodshed to restore now if ever.

>I WANT TO GO BACK TOO
>youtu.be/DfIcZtjAch8

Oh, pulling out the big guns are we now!?

youtube.com/watch?v=CsHiG-43Fzg

Is that Fair Oaks in Northern VA?

This is now a post 9/11 America thread

youtube.com/watch?v=27MAcCIMVOo

youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM

There is hope. You know what to do lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4

>damn
>this hit me right in the feels
>can remember 6th grade
>smashing pumpkins were the shit
>waiting for independence day movie to come out
>playing with Power of the Force figures
>Star Wars CCG
>Nintendo 64 was new

>Tfw Dad's camera is from 1984
>Tfw photos with no technology around look just like 20th century

Its because baby boomers ruined it for the rest of us. The 80s were nice but people did everything in excess. They didn't thing about the future whatsoever

indeed. a very comfy mall to observe

Lol God is punishing you for giving money to a false god.

Damn it, Twin Towers had a presence. They spoke of throat cutting business, of white collars and coke mountains. New WTC feels just like generic millenial skyscrapers.

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ

Jebga brate... Zamisli da se juga raspala kao što se rapsao berlinski zid... Bez buno metaka i krvi, bilo bi najbolje vrijeme za biti živ.

Only if we get rid of the niggers and spics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Drq_fa-5xFA

If anyone has any good 80's and 90's high school pics please share them

don't give up Ausman. like said everything is cyclical, I have to believe that or I will go crazy. Like many people my situation is really shit now. but it has to get better if I just keep going. It must be true for everyone.

Meanwhile, Can I come hunt some roo with you? we can od on nostalgia. I'll even bring my n64 and we can play perfect dark.

This decade kicks the shit out of the last decade art wise tho. Music in the 90s and 2000s was fucking awful

I got a second hand copy of Like a Prayer for £2 and the sleeve still has the perfume scent

fuck yes
cant wait to hit up musicland for the latest album on cassette
next up is some lunch at friendlys
after that ill throw some change in the fountain on the way to babbages to pick up a copy of zork
will reminisce of the experience omw home in my grand national

Safe, comfy, mindless middle class white consumer temples. Aladdin's Palace, K B Toys, Super Nintendo kiosks in Sears.

>What happened to positive music like this

It didn't go anywhere faggo youtube.com/watch?v=atKuhrPnLq8

Whenever I see urban pictures from the 80s and 90s I think serial killer.

It's funny how Hollywood slasher films can shape the perception people have of an era.

Really makes you think.
Like and subscribe if you agree.

Name one album from this decade better than Loveless

Good.

Miami is a fucking shithole. The 80's were when Cubans officially took over the city and turned it into a third world, Bannana Republic colony.

I miss a time when you were able to hang out at the mall all day. You could catch movie, skate in the ice rink, grab cheap food at the food court and scope out cuties with your friends.

Now malls are just overfilled with wild shoplifting dindus, pissing and shitting in the dressing rooms, and tearing up all the furniture.

Check out this video of this fat guy who explores abandonded malls.

youtube.com/watch?v=I43pxV35MbY

I wish we could go back, it looks so comfy. I think you guys might enjoy it. I am too young to have experienced the 80's. Feels bad.

Its hard to find malls where niggers dont go

>mfw mbv on Sup Forums
>mfw I was a nyc kid
>mfw post-9/11 manhattan is soulless and overrun with faggotry

>you can never go home again?

Moth by Chairlift

M.I.A's Matanngi

The King is Dead by the Decemberists

Disintegration

>People missing malls, the second worst urban planning decision in American history next to suburban sprawl