/oly/ general - WINTER IN KOREA edition

Opening ceremony on tape delay later.

Other urls found in this thread:

www80.zippyshare.com/v/j3JB3IaF/file.html
reddit.com/r/WinterOlympicsStreams/
ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-sweaters/team-usa-ceremony-sweater/415757.html?ab=en_US_MFP_POLO_Olympics_Slot_4_S1_P4_SHOP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Summer has Boxing, Wrestling, Taekwondo, and Judo
/heem/ here, what combat sports do you snow niggers have?

Hockey I guess
>no snow wrestling
>no sled jousting
>no ice skate derby

it's /og/ you idiot

most of the skiing events are shit

seriously w2c

Now that the dust has settled, what did Sup Forums think of the opening ceremony?

that comfy feeling when people start winning medal today

i have not seen it yet so please dont spoil it

Based!

Tomorrow’s the day, Sweden - you and me in the women’s skiathlon

nobody cant beat germany this year in the bobslege and of course in all luges competitions

Was there a K-Pop Group like Girls Generation that did a performance?

boring but I'm glad it wasn't that long I feel like everyone tries way too hard to one up beijing desu

no, soshi are old and busted. there will probably be kpop at the closing ceremony though

fighting in international rules hockey is an instant ejection

no they just played kpop during the parade of nations

>dont spoil it
how the fuck can you "spoil" a procession?

obviously you've never watched IIHF hockey

don't tell him they lit the flame

how do you feel that germany has always some safe gold because they own the luges since 1939?

Painful

But we’ll see who gets the most golds in the end

>his country isn't participating in every sport

Only EXO and CL will perform live at the closing ceremony.
>At the Olympics closing ceremony on Feb. 25, EXO and CL will perform as the faces of K-pop, according to SBS.

>try to watch it on TV
>advert after advert after advert
>try to watch online
>please turn off your addblocker

When will aliens come to destroy our garbage civilization?

USA
USA
USA

It's kinda weird they just don't have their own stream set up desu. You're forced to watch some other company's stream and most of them feature shit quality and/or non-stop ads unless you pay of course.

>CL
YES YES YES YES YES MUH DICK

>most golds
nah, but we'll probably get the most overall medals

anything live now?

what should i watch tonight?

No nothing on right now, there's Snowboard in 4 hours. Maybe you can replay today's Moguls if you haven't seen it.

If top snowboarders could stop getting injured before the actual games, that'd be nice.

The Pyeongchang opening ceremony cost $60M vs $400M for Sochi.

Was it a good value for the money?

how the fuck do i watch in 4k?

>practising martial arts that firearms have made irrelevant
Why bother? Why not just participate in an actual sport?

not even the first day and I already have 15 webms. By this rate I gonna end up with 200+.

>NBC

A tenth of the budget but 5/5 of the circles so that's a good thing. It was fine, it definitely fit the scale of the thing, when there's only ~10 countries with more than 10 athletes blowing 400M is very much excessive. Now, there were things that felt off, like those Koreans singing Imagine and Gangnam style playing in the background and I'm sure the tiger could've been made to look a bit better walking, but I enjoyed it.

>why have soldiers and tanks when you could just nuke everything

and yet you post a jay-peg

nothing wrong with a jpg now and then

What do soldiers carry around with them, Einstein? Oh, right. A gun.

cute SARS mask

Is this Curling? That kid is was literally bored to sleep.

the analogy completely went over your head.

martial arts is the soldiers.
a gun is the nuclear option.

I.E. pulling a gun turns a bar fight into a murder trial. guns are not always the answer.

>That kid is was literally bored to sleep.
Hard to tell. That might be as far as his eyes open for all we know.

>a bar fight
Only dribbling retards get into those.
>guns are not always the answer.
Yeah they are when the question is "What's the absolute best way to defend yourself?"
Enjoy murdering your wife and children in a fit of CTE rage, you brain dead baboon.

damn koreans are ugly as fuck lmao

The kids on the line in front of the girls are clearly tired out of their minds. Why did they go there?

I'm actually pretty mad that I'm seeing this and didn't get to chance to see the actual live event.

why do you only see that in asian countries?

Girls Generations are on the verge of being disbanded. The label lost 3 more members late last year. Dunno why SM won’t just shut it down already.

Disappointing.

>CL
Unless it’s 2NE1, why?

probably a school sponsored trip. We used to have those here. For us it was ski jumping

Because their upper-middle class yuppie parents paid $800 for the tickets, and "you have to fucking go whether you want or not, don't you know how much money this is, you ungrateful piece of shit?"

even blackpink would have been less embarrassing

I think its because they have a collectivist society as opposed to the west's individualist culture. If they have the flu or common cold they wear it so as not to pass the virus around to others.

I heard that some user recorded the entire event. I'm not sure if he uploaded it or not.

Nothing surgery can't solve.

>practicing throwing a ball when grenade and other kinds of launchers have made them irrelevant

Isn't this just an ad?

Life is a meme.

that opening ceremony

I put together my own schedule for tonight and tomorrow morning since NBC's site sucks fucking cock. All times US Eastern.

7:05 PM Curling
8:00 PM Slopestyle
2:15 AM Cross Country
2:40 AM Women's Hockey
5:00 AM Short Track
5:10 AM Luge
6:00 AM Speed Skating
6:05 AM Curling
6:15 AM Biathlon
7:35 AM Ski Jumping

video of spontaneous dude almost interrupted opening ceremony

video here, format .ts, 1080p
www80.zippyshare.com/v/j3JB3IaF/file.html

Have you heard of a webm, fag?

Who /bestgirl/ here?

>some user recorded the entire event.
mate, the jews are going to protect that copyright like their balls. who do you think pays the bill for that? stupid Us viewers and the 1.5 hours of commercials. Should have got up early for the stream. I don't know if they'll put the full cut on the app after tonight. They never did with sochi.

> .ts

kill yourself

look, gook, the Us is shit broke. 52,000 Us solderis died to keep that place from going full commie, and Macarthur's landing at Incheon was probably the second most brilliant after the German landing in Norway of 20th century. I rarely defend this country but that entire nation would be slaves today without the US.

we should have never left korea, then vietnam would have never happened and the cold war would have played differently.

Does any one have a bbc or china restream. NBC coverage is a fucking travesty.

I want that snek to sit on my face desu

lewd

thanks friend
anyone have a good stream for the curling?

>Domracheva married that old fart Björndalen
I hate her so much now

>we should have never left korea
never did, 50,000 Us troops stationed there since the 50s. don't see connection with vietnam though.

reddit.com/r/WinterOlympicsStreams/

But NBC has it all for free so long as you have a cable package.

tyvm
I appreciate your efforts

No problem friend.

Boring, at least it didn't drag on too long

ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-sweaters/team-usa-ceremony-sweater/415757.html?ab=en_US_MFP_POLO_Olympics_Slot_4_S1_P4_SHOP
>$595.00

I think the last time I was really active on Sup Forums was during the waifu curling wars of years ago. Is Moe Meguro still on the Japanese team? Did they even qualify?

FELLOW BONGS

WHAT SHOULD I FUCK UP MY SLEEP SCHEDULE FOR

I'm going to bed now and need to set an alarm

>Half squatting 1 plate
>Looks like she has a cock when she hits the bottom of ROM

Shiet, won't make the second curling session

Curling, by far the comfiest sport to watch

Curling (not the mixed doubles, but normal curling starting next week) is probably one of your best shots at a medal.

Japan is qualified for both men and women, not Moe's team though, the one going instead has a worlds silver from 2016 so they probably have a bigger chance than Moe ever had.

Last Time, on F̶y̶r̶e̶F̶e̶s̶t̶i̶v̶a̶l̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶8̶ PyeongChang Olympic Shitshow D-0:
>1200 security released due to Norovirus outbreak caused by food sanitation
>2000 volunteers quit due to shitty working conditions
>dozens of workers file petitions for human rights violations (10 workers crammed in room for 4, leaks, no heat)
>Opening Ceremony venue has no roof
>Not enough trains to carry spectators
>Will be attempting to cram 15,000 people into train for 410
>Announcement that there are no plans to fix situation
>banning WiFi eggs and laptops from venues
>Apartment building burning down
>Organized anti-islamic group successfully forced Olympics to remove a mobile prayer room from the host cities
>Norwegians order 15,000 eggs instead of 1500 because stupid Korean counting system
>There are less than 75 lockers total across all the Olympic venue
>the locker managers decided that yesterday was a good day to replace the doors from all the lockers in the major stations, exposing people's belongings already inside
>Tourism officials didn't know that visitors would arrive "early" (before opening ceremonies)
>Trains didn't know that station announcements need to be in English
>Coldest venue in 24 years is literally destroying Olympians' skis
>lack of trashcans, the place is getting covered in litter

This Time on PyeongChang Olympic Shitshow D+1:

>Literally What Tier opening ceremonies
>Korean ejected from games for trying to make political scene, accosting 2 performers and sliding down the big ramp
>Shuttle Buses between venues advertised as taking 30 minutes, taking over 2 hours
>Not enough buses to transport people from Opening Ceremonies last night, left people out in the cold for nearly 2 hours waiting, many missed trains and were stranded because of it
>So few exits to the stadium caused over-crowding
>people given wrong information on where to queue by staff
And The day has only just begun!

Nothing really right now or upcoming. Just the Opening ceremony again, but Death Sled is in 20 or so hours. That's always fun/terrifying to watch

Stay up til 2am watching curling, go to bed and wake up around 8am for more fun

>EXO
WE GOT THAT POWER

>death sled

nani?

See:

The ceremony was better than Rio 2016

Yeah. I saw. Only event of interest is Death Sled

I see 3 kids sleeping.

Damn, schedule is really fucked for you guys