Weebs will defend this

Weebs will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/landing/japanview/#akihabara
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>IF YOUR HIGH PRAISE IS ALL WEE HAVVVEE LETTTTTTTTTTTT US NOT BE WITH OUT YOUUUU

KINO just KINO

>implying a better kaiju film exists

Plebs will attack this

Gojira 1954
Shin is the second best one though

This is a great shot. Wonderful cinematography in this film.

>we need a big monster blockbuster movie!
>90% of the time there's no monster
>jumping from location to location every 5 seconds

I got memed.

WELCOME TO MODERN ANNO

> Anno saves yet another fucking genre from killing itself.

Give that man a fucking medal already.

that's like every godzilla movie ever m8

And unlike GodIlla 2014 I gave a fuck about the human characters, Yaguchi > Quickass

Distilled Kaijukino and at the same time Annokino

Damn you're right. I somehow cared when the PMs chopper went down in a monster movie.

>He wanted to stay behind

Fucking sucked, both reasons for staying and leaving made sense, just shitty coin toss luck that caused him and the rest to die

Anyone have a download link for this? Godzilla 1954 is literally the only Godzilla movie I can't find anywhere online.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bd0c065febb5cc2db6aeb1e063709ed851b0dfde&dn=Godzilla%201954&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337

As someone whose never watched anime I did enjoy Shin Godzilla more than 2014 Godzilla. While the latter doesn't even focus on Godzilla, the former is the main focus and driving force behind the plot. And by the time he fully evolved Godzilla was actually disturbing.

Not the best Godzilla movie but one I'd watch again.

>Can't find Godzilla 1954
I'm going to guess it's because you're looking for Godzilla 1954.
It wasn't called Godzilla for a while. It's Gojira.
But I guess you have your link now.

>As someone whose never watched anime

Objection! Relevancy?

Does it need defending? It was a great movie. I can see how it might not be everyone's thing but it was a really solid film.

Butthurt Godzilla 2014 fan detected.

Can someone please just put up a decent version with english hardsubs for fucks sakes? Tired of dealing with this .srt bullshit.

those buildings look so clean it's weird

Srt are fucking idiot proof, what is you damage

Kong and 2014 Zilla were better by miles. People just love to suck Anno's and Shin's cock for some reason.

Japan

For what reason other than they are actually good

Am i weird for preferring this one to the 2014 one in special effects?
The still daylight shots where you actually get a clear look at gojira are so much better

>good
Shin was a 4/10 at best. You can tell a lot of effort went into it, but the execution was just so bad and boring making for a terrible film even if it was done that way on purpose.

Personally, I think people give it way too much credit.

doubt.jpeg
Are they cleaning them every year or something? Even if you don't have permanent poison clouds hovering your city like in China, shit just gets dirty after a short while

ITT: Fucking plebs
I bet you prefer the rebuilds to NGE

I don't know

If you don't want to believe Anno or user, you can maybe believe Google Streetview?
google.com/landing/japanview/#akihabara

Now where the fuck is that final rebuild movie Anno? I need more of muh complex mecha anime feels and imagery

When it's doneā„¢

I'd defend it as a life-long Godzilla fan... Does it make me a Weeb if I was born next to a video store and fell in love with Godzilla at the ripe old age of 4?

Does anybody have a link to the bonus content from the Blu Ray?

I marathoned the first five minutes.
Shit sucked.

2014 Godzilla had a better design, but I wish we saw more of him, the darkness did make it hard to see in parts. Hopefully the future legendary monster movies remedy that, Kong did a decent job with it.

I like the lack of giving a fuck that comes with Shin's daylight fucking-shit-up. Doesn't even have the decency to be a spooky monster under cover of darkness, he just stomps ashore in the middle of the workday and fucks shit up. Then at night, he gets SPOOKIER and uses his light-up powers.