Is Black Lives Matter going to cause a race war or collapse like Occupy Wallstreet did...

Is Black Lives Matter going to cause a race war or collapse like Occupy Wallstreet did? What is the future for this "movement"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QenJDBmxi1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Au9oohI1MuM
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZI_y_ePAzk
paste.ubuntu.com/19675705/
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
youtu.be/FJKjxZicbAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their future is that they all mysteriously disappear one night

How will they cause a race war? Blacks can't murder. Murder is killing + privilege.

>Continue to be taken seriously by media
>more town meetings
>continue to claim they don't advocate violence
>continue putting broadcasting lies that lead people to violence

Seriously this. BLM is a tool, when (((they))) have no more use for the tool, they will be disposed of.

The White House.

we'll play smashmouth and all be friends, of course!

>BLM Leader speaks to police
>Police demonstrate real world scenarios of reasonable use of force to BLM Leader
>BLM Leader tries to convince its protesters police brutality toward blacks is overstated
>BLM protesters kill BLM Leader
>New BLM Leader says cooperate with Police
>Sup Forums enthusiast shoots Gandhi BLM Leader
>Black on black violence still rampant
>20 years later, BLM Leader revisits police brutality towards blacks

When you take the historical view, it's important to remember the niggers are not truly revolutionary. They have sporadic outbursts of widespread disobedience, and the hammer comes down, and they are relatively pacified and contained for a generation. Then the process starts again.

Trump will win, bring the hammer down, and they will be pacified once again.

Race war, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=QenJDBmxi1E

This

Shaun King pledges to start a coup if Trump is elected.
Too many happenings going on. More whites are waking up.
IF they try anything, they will quickly be put in their place...again.

If we get to November with no race war, it will collapse.

I think the point of BLM is to keep the suburban middle classes scared of a lass revolt, so that they keep their loyalty to the state and do not rebel as their incomes and quality of life are squeezed further.

On that basis I would see BLM escalating in tandem with growing financial instability.

>Black Lives Matter
>future
death.

from 1960 to mid 70s there were race riots that lasted weeks with whole neghborhoods burnt to the ground, this is nothing so far.

If this is a repeat then we should see Watts riots size events directly after the protest leaders denounce the violence and the protestors decide to ignore them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Au9oohI1MuM

They will hit Cleveland over then next few days because they disagree with people voting a way which they do not support. This is the definition of terrorism.

It'll be a legal anti-white group, they can kill you legally because the nigger word

Where and how the fuck will it end tho. I seen the video of the veteran confronting a bunch of them hangin the US flag upside-down and then stomping on it. For what seemed like no reason whatsoever. The vet wad crushed but in danger just for speaking his mind to them about it they are savage cunts. There has to be a end game for both sides yeah? Whats behind all the BLM shit. Is it tied in with islam too??

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZI_y_ePAzk

Black panthers dress in all black

kek

nigoooovement

More assassinations of cops, more "peaceful protests" turning into riots. Membership in the Oath Keepers and 3% movements surge in reaction. Eventually Law Enforcement loses all patience, organizers of BLM and its leftwing allies start being targeted for counter assassination. This manifests as "disappearances" and people being shot while "trying to evade arrest" or "assaulting an officer".

More welfare. That's what this is all about right?

I hope it gets so bad Hillary denounces them & loses the Black vote

both. BLM will collapse, then more violent unorganized chimpouts will occur.

Strict gun control will absolutely be enforced before the end of this year, are you ready?

UH OH

True. That's why Saddam was a good leader of the Dune Coons. We turned them into PC Pussies and ruined a whole region

Blm had more happenings to keep it going than occupy wall street.
No one could point to a specific issue in ows

Good. Now we can take out all shitskins based on their color alone.

Reminds me, just the other day some cuck wrote a letter into my local newspaper literally BEGGING for the UN to send peacekeepers into the US to defuse racial violence.

Collapse.

They don't have any tangible goals. If they were smart they would rally around some specific piece of legislation like, having a completely separate department from the DA's office that handles prosecuting cops during shootings. But that would take thought, and effort, and they'd rather just get angry and shout.

It will go the course of all movements, where it starts out with a nice idea, but then quickly devolves into justifying its own existence.

I can guarantee you that if over night all injustice and crime was removed from the world and all people lived in harmony, BLM would still be around and invent reasons why racism is still a thing.

Serving itself for its own continued existence is pure grade A cancer and you see this pattern in almost everywhere more than 1 human does something together: Countries, Companies, Movements, Political Parties, Organizations, everyone.

This is the root cause of why third wave feminism is a thing and still an ongoing shitstorm. Equality was achieved decades ago, Women are now 100% equal in front of the law, which is what feminists back then fought for. There was no need for the movement anymore, but lo behold, like many before, it simply shifted goals because it needed to continue.

And because all reasonable goals have already been achieved, they have shifted the goal to completely unreasonable ones, hidden behind vague buzzwords like "white surpremacy" and "institutionalized sexism". They don't want to achieve any goal at this point, they just want to continue to exist. Remember there are organizations within the modern feminism movement who make MONEY with that movement. From donations to campaigns and even sales.

Look for this pattern elsewhere and you will note it everywhere.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME, YOU'RE A HUGE FAGGOT

American Hi , how are you ? Good political ?

nice proxy

here is my list

paste.ubuntu.com/19675705/

Long time, no see, Kim.

The fire rises, mate.

No racewar, just militarization of police and more idiotic blacks killed by said militarized police.

KILL ME PETE

Kek can hear us

When you realize that more chimpouts = more trump votes.

They cant be that fuckin stupid tho can they? There has to be a high up force behond the blm movement thats specifically there to create unrest??

kek

>high up force

There isn't. That's their problem. The Tea Party had the Koch Brothers and other $$$ backing them which is why they had the tangible goal and political power to get "Tea Party Republicans" elected into office. BLM like OCW has no one smart, rich, or powerful, pulling the strings.

They're being funded by Soros, that should tell you something

So how come they havent put a stop to it already?

What agenda does he have behind the BLM cunts? The whole thing just seems messy.

Like shit for the US to focus on to keep you from seeing other important things on government and abroad?

Kill me, pete.

>What agenda does he have behind the BLM cunts? The whole thing just seems messy.

Trying to create chaos in the US, try to devalue our currency and make us bend even more to the will of the globalists, fund movements that are inherently anti-white, install UN peacekeepers in our country.

They are going to cause UN peacekeeping forces at US and FEMA camps.

So the guy with a wooden club (unloaded rifle) is overpowered by a barefoot niger. What the hell is this liberal bullshit from?

Fuck you

the new Roots

it will fizzle by the end of the election season. Its funded and run by the democratic party with large Soros contributions. Once it's served its purpose (hillary votes) it will find itself without funding.

With trump doing worse with blacks than he does with hispanics and bernie before him being unusually targeted by the group, we can all agree that their tactics have been extremely effective.

topkek
nigger power fantasies

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Moonman moonman

He tried to reload his musket, too, instead of bayonetting the night or pulling out his pistol. 110% garage scene

Kill me, pete.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be

youtu.be/FJKjxZicbAI

Perfect. Now we can declare them terrorists and round them up.

With those quads you have been chosen as the prophet of KEK (peace be upon his name) race war soon lads. Have your Zyklon B ready.

>Hillary denouncing anything against the white race
I mean, yeah we can hope and I'd like for that to happen but don't hold your breath.

Kek blesses us

Kill me, Pete.

Immunity cat!

Then why'd you feel compelled to reply to his post, BoY?

How are we supposed to get them to take it?

What are they using blm for? Getting trump elected? Thats all they are accomplishing

Tell them it will get them high and the white man doesn't want them to have it.

Current year progressivism is just a sexual fetish. Jesus Christ, that was so stupid.

Gonna collapse, they have no centralization and are basically just yelling at the moon. Once the election cycle is over Soros will stop funding a lot of them as well.

well BLM can't collapse like OWS did, because OWS collapsed when it was co-opted by "allies." the varied special interests like "people of color" and "feminism" and the "differently-abled." when all these interests moved in, the original organizers -- a few intelligent white men who could actually articulate what wall street had done to us, and would continue to do -- just packed up and left and it was chaos from there on out.

BLM doesn't have any of these intelligent white men to begin with, it just has a handful of "i love art" cucks.

fuck you

Kill me, Pete.

BLM will never collapse. BLM is basically just a recolored occupy movement. Elites like Soros disrupted Occupy with progressive stack shit which removed all the white organizers from it.

BLM is funded directly by soros. We know this. The only way for it to collapse is if Soros decides to stop funding it. Until then it will not go away.

>NK banter
that wasn't half bad

Hi

Kill me, Pete.

>There has to be a end game for both sides yeah?

Niggers have no endgame as niggers are incapable of forethought. Animals don't plan... they just do.

The Jews created BLM. The Jews control them. The Jews fund them. The Jews... they have many endgames.

ass

>The Tea Party had the Koch Brothers and other $$$ backing them which is why they had the tangible goal and political power to get "Tea Party Republicans" elected into office. BLM like OCW has no one smart, rich, or powerful, pulling the strings.

The kikes behind BLM have been actively attacking and replacing white leadership in colleges, police forces, and government and having them replaced with obedient talking monkies.

BLM bullshit will swing many states red and usher in the age of Trump. Soros will stop bankrolling them and the MSM will ignore them.

>replying to his post
>believing in bullshit chain letters
>all 1 post by this ID summerfags
Get the fuck outta here you underage faggots, only children believe that bullshit.

Good post user. Don't kill me Pete

Might as well be walking on the sun...

Can't you see?

Too many niggers on TV

double digits and they get labeled as a terrorist organization soon

kill me, pete.

So long as it stays away from my country, I couldn't care less

>What is the future for this "movement"?

Death

If the Bikers show up at the RNC and defeat them they will fracture. If the Bikers get fucked it will only increase moral of BLM, who are on cloud 9 after recent police deaths.

They need to get their asses kicked. Hopefully the Bikers 4 Trump show up.

nigre

>nig nogs (try to) rise up
>US funding and training Islamist exstremists to proxy war Russia

Deja vu

They're going to keep spewing hateful rhetoric and they're going to keep staging publicity stunts that continue to alienate the rest of America from them & their cause, even the Americans who believe that blacks are treated unjustly in society. Then they're going to die out and niggers will continue killing each other en masse

>more cop killings in the future
>#notallblacks in the media
>it keeps happening
>nothing really changes besides things getting worse for black people
>Shillary gets elected
>is advised by saudi oil tycoons to eradicate the movement
>The next day's headline: Notable BLM Leaders Found Dead After Overdosing on Marijuanas
>BLM fades away, only being known for making things harder for blacks

I don't think anyone in the US would obey a UN Peacekeeper. We're #1. WE tell the world what to do, not the other way round.