I'll start: LA, OH, ME, NH, PA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/oz1HHc3bIM0
youtu.be/MCq194CaF9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PA is definitely going red this year.

t. PA fag

Of all of those, yeah, PA for sure. There's a reason they call it Pennsyltucky.

MI, southeast and FLINT will be a toss up, but the vast majority of the state will be red. Entire UP is incredibly likely

Especially considering BLM will go Super Saiyan Dindu 3 during the DNC in Philly.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be

What reason is that, user?

This, also a PAfag, We get the best of both worlds in terms of being a Northern/southern state. Due to us being a Northern state, we get a relatively high white population, a non-autistic accent, humid continental weather, okay education and housing, however, we get all this while still having a large conservative population, good land, and nice nature.

youtu.be/oz1HHc3bIM0
This is now the official soundtrack for this thread.

Please don't let these nignogs get their way, don't let america turn into Brazil. Once you let niggers free, give them rights and let them breed with your women your civilization will be locked on a downwards spiral into oblivion.

Follow up track:
youtu.be/MCq194CaF9E

>LA
That's a city, not a state, retard.

>PA is a Southern state

That's some sense of geography you've got on you, boy. The office territory reporting.

Maine's not gonna flip but the congressional district will.

-15/10 troll cuck

CA but doubt it. Nuke LA and SF and it will be all better.

CA has 0% (zero percent) chance of flipping.
t. Califag

>german humor

>German education

>states will turn red

>communist
>bloodbath
>republican

Germany let in too many roaches and rapefugees cuz now its education is apparently shit

You're not flipping LA red. It's always red.

Michigan

I'm from nepa, and I know maybe a couple hillary supporters. Mostly trump.

LA = Louisiana, shit I hate Commiefornia fucks yr education is shit every commiefornian thinks the world revolves around commiefornia it doesn't FCK COMMIEFORNIA!!

Does anyone have one of these for ohio?

Dis. No one wants more Detroit in Michigan.

Did you not read his post? That's not what he said. Try again

>yfw niggers will indirectly save america by nigging

I'm hoping my state Colorado too.

Please!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Louisianastate already red.

Even with a dem governor our fucking legislature is dominated by conservatives.

who dat gurl?

About fucking time. Lansing, Detroit, Ann Arbor and the other "white guilt" communities have been running things for too long.

Rachel McAdams

>tfw Virginia will not go red but PA will

right click image
press s

>Northern/southern

Yeah, I did you fucking idiot. I'm not here to decode his personal colloquialisms.

There's nothing Southern about PA.

He meant ideologically, not geographically

We had BLM blocking off roads in Hampton Roads.
More than one person was pissed. Have faith

Arrested a buncha cucks in Portland ME the other night haha
We are going red this year

This. It would take something special to turn louisiana blue. Too many niggers that keep red pilling everyone. Shit even the blacks here are redpilled against their nigger brethren.

MI is going to as well I think.

Why would a state returning to it's ideological roots be "Southern"? Who won the Civil War? Just because some areas up here have been cucked to oblivion doesn't make a return to Americana automatically make us retarded.

You have any more info on this? Im in Philly, everyone knows a shit storm is on the way but no one knows what is gonna happen. If these BLM savages start rioting and ruining the few nice areas of Philly I'll be furious.

It depends. Trump needs to run a better campaign than he has been lately.

But so many Philly niggers they can have 115 percent turnout, 100 percent Democratic.

The rest of the state can't vote red enough to overcome that level of fraud.

Not a fucking chance

PA is not going red.

this state is controlled by Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.

In past congressional elections, every single district votes red except those two cities, and PA still goes blue in presidential elections.

Sup Forums retarded as usual.

>yfw the elites pushing racial/religious tensions throughout the west are trying to wake the sleeping white giant

There's a lot of truth in this. Although, I'd like to have more details and proof of the correlation between BLM violence and states going red.

No they're not. They're a bunch of liberals disguised as republicans. Alario, Dardenne, and Angelle are all cucks to Edwards.

It's a city-state

I've been a Democrat my entire life. If they don't get off this uninformed anti-cop rhetoric, i'm switching.

>can't recognize one of the most famous American actresses
You don't get movies over there in krautland?

>one of the most famous American actresses
Shes Canadian you cuck

She's got an American green card. Only a matter of time.

There is a reason the rest of us call it Pennsyltucky ....

The whole state except for Flint and Detroit are already red, and has been for ages. I don't think either will flip to any significant degree unfortunately.

MN. Or I wish.

OH is in my experience is a red state but Cleveland ruins it.