Just saw Kong Skull Island, and it was pretty ok, but the fucking helicopters are driving me insane!

Just saw Kong Skull Island, and it was pretty ok, but the fucking helicopters are driving me insane!

There were just too many fucking helicopters!

Listen - there are 4 on the ship, 5 max, and then they all take off, and then there's like 10 or 11 helicopters in the air.

Then the movie happens, and in the end there are a few more helicopters that rescue them. Where the fuck did those come from?

TOO MANY HELICOPTERS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNx4RbeSpYM&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter_carrier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weren't there multiple ships?

Good point OP but thats not the problem with the movie.
The problem was the 2nd and 3rd act. the movie just fell apart after Kong wrecked the helos.
Whatshisname and brie larson shared 1!!! scene with Kong and then they were like "we have to save him". Fuck off, at least Sam Jackson had some motivation for wanting to kill him

ok, give me a second, we'll get to the bottom of this

I have the movie, I'll check and screenshot

Ok, so there's definitely only one ship, and here we can see 4 little helicopters on the deck, one big one on the front, and there's one behind the bridge.

So 6 total.

this is the one that's on the back of the ship, and I can see two more in the hangar

those two are obviously not going anywhere at the moment, so still 6

lol and in like the very next shot there's ELEVEN fucking helicopters

still 11

and now there's fucking THIRTEEN hahahhaha

youtube.com/watch?v=uNx4RbeSpYM&t=1s
the movie is retarded senpai

ok, so there were two helicopters that stayed in the hangar on the ship, right?

well fuck you, now there's THREE helicopters!

lol this is fucking ridiculous

so there were supposed to be SIXTEEN helicopters on that ship

SIXTEEN

lol, clearly nobody gave a fuck about helicopter continuity in this movie

There appears to be three more in the back of the ship but still not enough I think

Why didn't the helicopters fly higher? How did Kong manage to get every single chopper withing arm length without the helis staying low on purpose?

THIS H AS REALLY ACTIVATED MY ALMONDS PLEASE CONTINUE

I was actually suprised how decent it was. Glad i didnt see it in the theatre, but was fine watching it at home.

>the United States Navy's Wasp class, for instance, carries six to eight Harriers as well as over 20 helicopters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter_carrier

Ironically this was the first movie in more than a decade that Jackson's gimmick was well used.

The one from the movie isn't a wasp class, though.
And read the analysis in the thread, it shows that the realizes basically materialize into existence.

Wasn't in service when the flick is set and it isn't an aircraft carrier in the movie.

i wish i had seen this in the theater

godzilla had put me off because it was boring as fuck but this was pretty great, lots of monsters and kong btfo stuff

i thought it might have focused too much on the human shit like godzilla

>the helicopters basically materialize into existence
Fix'd.

look closely inside the helicopters ;)

It's a Vietnam War movie with a gorilla. The dumb idiot masses wouldn't recognize the Vietnam parallels without blatantly obvious imagery like jungles, seventies rock music, and fucking helicopters. It's why Forrest Gump was so popular.

>"Thats Kong, hes king around here"

are there more helicopters inside of them?

My problem was
>"Mark my words there will never be a more screwed up time in Washington than now"
>Heroine is an anti-war Vietnam photographer and portrayed as morally right, getting a shitton of screentime
>Shows showing bombs falling on Bambi and other fuzzy innocent forest creatures
Why a fucking King Kong movie for the director's political agenda? It's fucking a giant ape movie for fuck's sake.

Also one of the two best characters had a really weird death that was supposed to be a joke? Or some shit? It didn't work and pissed me off.

This is Kong. He is king around here. I would suggest not getting on Kongs bad side. His mouth can eat the bodies of his victims and his hands punch fucking HELICOPTERS out of the SKY!