I wonder

How accurate is this really.

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/romania-under-increasing-pressure-from-refugees-01-18-2016
romania-insider.com/romania-welcomes-the-first-refugees/
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2015/09/15/the-latest-hundreds-wait-to-cross-into-hungary
youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14
kikebook.com/antifalietuva/photos/a.119915178088878.28572.113610488719347/1007458552667865/?type=3&theater
youtu.be/xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkPHEaQ6wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turkey cannot be placed. It's NATO occupied. It's resisting cuck power, one could say, but it could be in struggle with radicalism. It's very hard to say, because it's a very tense situation.

Pretty goddamn accurate.

Only changes I'd make is turn Ireland and Norway red (especially Ireland)

Ireland, Spain, and Norway aren't cucked, and Russia has the biggest muslim population of any western country.

>Be American
>Pretend to know anything about the European continent

Not this shit again.

The UK government only supports sharia controlled zones because they want to turn the UK into a police state themselves, sharia controlled zones is beta testing for them.

Romania accepted the EU mandatory quotas and welcoming refugees.
balkaninsight.com/en/article/romania-under-increasing-pressure-from-refugees-01-18-2016
romania-insider.com/romania-welcomes-the-first-refugees/
They absolutely did nothing against the quota just shit talked about others who denied, from the day 1.
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2015/09/15/the-latest-hundreds-wait-to-cross-into-hungary

Russia has domesticated muslims.

Translation: KEK MY SHIT ALL UP SENPAI

KEK*

>crete
>cucked

Cretans are redpilled as fuck and there's barely any immigrants on the whole island.

>implying russia is cucked
wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14

Cuck

Where to move? :/ :(

the uk is a 1.5 cuck, cucked by in the process of an uncuck attempt

Norway

You stay the fuck out

Burka is illegal in Latvia so it can't be yellow. And if Czech republic is green, then we can't be yellow too

Mars!!!

But they got the best muslims

Ireland is shit, we're taking in about 10,000 "refugees'

>Lithuania cucked
>Can name the jew
pic one
pic related

>the best muslims

Nice shoop, paulius.

Potato here. Country is cucked beyond belief

> Russian Muslims

Not a shop, its on antifas fb:

kikebook.com/antifalietuva/photos/a.119915178088878.28572.113610488719347/1007458552667865/?type=3&theater

fake and gay

>Antifalietuva
What a meme.

Baltics are not cucked. There is almost no gypsies, muslims, etc. They do have russians who are like local niggers.

Denmark has like tighter immigration policy than norway and finland. How come it is red?

Russia, italy and portugal are not cucked? Well, they are subhumans already as themselves being mudslime rape babies.

haha your pet cucks are turning on you

no problemo

Why are you trying to justify balts not being cucked, my ebin friend?

>Portugal
>not cucked

Are they raping and pillaging in the video or something?

I realise I am responding to bait but tbqh NL is at least 1 level less cucked than Belgium/Germany/France. We've had no major incidents involving migrants/muslims or anything else on the level of really cucked countries

Israel holds 0 appeal to anyone that isn't a cultish mongoloid.

In some places yes, other places are just ghettos. No Russian to be spoken in these Muslim satellites. It's a problem, but it would take a lot of money and effort to fix right away, so it's not being dealt with at the moment. It's not an issue that's taking priority, as you can imagine.

Why are you trying to say that balts ar cucked?

It's only Chechnyans, Tatars, and Siberians though, and they're pretty tame

>austria
>level 3 cucked
Fuck off m8

>Implying Muslim countries can be cucked

Nope. Just a handful of colonial nigs in Lisbon and even less in Porto. Virtually no Muslims.

>mfw 0.3% muslims here

No they are not because Putin is sending oil money as tribute everyday so they won't burn the third rome.

Why is Crete red but the rest of Greece yellow?

>t. gyspy

Iceland is mentally cucked, they're just too geographically isolated to enjoy the consequences of the cuckery. This "muh vikings" meme doesn't reflect Icelandic mentality.

Both Funlan and Italy should be yellow
The Finn's took the plunge back in December to emulate Norway and cuck themselves

OK...

>The region's main source of wealth is oil. Tatarstan produces 32 million tonnes of crude oil per year and has estimated oil reserves of more than 1 billion tons.[18][49] Industrial production constitutes 45% of the Republic's gross regional domestic product. The most developed manufacturing industries are petrochemical industry and machine building. The truck-maker KamAZ is the region's largest enterprise and employs about one fifth of Tatarstan's work force.[49] Kazanorgsintez, based in Kazan, is one of Russia's largest chemical companies.[50] Tatarstan's aviation industry produces Tu-214 passenger airplanes and helicopters.

Literally 20% of their population
youtu.be/xfKq57aBqac

It's true.

we are pretty fucked 2-3 is right.. yeah we dont have any major terror attacks but we export the terrorists routinely.. Vote hofer dude

Norway is probably nr 2 becoming nr 1. We had our lowest month of asylum seekers in 12 years. We massively prepared for the Syria crisis, and now most of the shelters are empty. Every news site comment section is extremely against Muslim immigration and despises their ability to adjust to western culture. And also against how left-winged some of the media is. One of the parties that are in charge (FRP) is voted in because of them being the strictest on immigration. Norwegians are also disgusted by the whole Sweden festival situation, so I would say most of them are waking up.

The killer in Nice was a bisexual, OMG !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkPHEaQ6wg

damn just look at those soldiers on left, they look so tough and raw.

So Tatarstan produces about 4-5 days worth of whole russian crude oil means what in context of Chechen post-war rebuild effort?

We're like 99% catholics. I've never even seen a Muslim.

Any niggers or moors are domesticated and turned to fight the good fight across the globe.

Currently we're the 5th most peaceful country in the world, even though we're poor as shit (and they are even poorer).

Home, to Somalia

>Chechens
>Tame.
Burger, please.

all of it

nearly 50 % of federal money goes to Moscow, Tataristan and Chechnya

Source: a mayor of a mid sized city in russia i know

>Chechnyans
>tame
Nah yeah they've only launched a full rebellion against the Russian government two twice in the last few decades, they're totally tamed

Ireland's not too cucked. Mainly the young gender fluid college students that cause use embarrassment. Majority of Irish people are extreme xenophobic and racist as it should be.

We just need this guy to reincarnate and slay the oppressor once more. Se Pro Patria Dedit.

>gender fluid
wut? what this shit means?

keep in mind, there are 85 federal subjects, and 3 of them get together half of the moneis

Dont forget you're all superstitious.

Based Corbyn

> be 2055
> mars open to colonization
> costs about $300000 to get there
> literally all the rich people leave earth for their new mars utopia
> leave the shit ruined planet earth to rot and escape to mars with brand new terraform technology making fresh new land
> land created by terraform is literally paradise because man designed how it will look
> no bugs and shit because we don't want any annoying pests here.
> all animals chosen to come to mars are what we want, not what we have been cucked with on earth
Holy shit please humanity, start a mars colony. I will sign up to go as soon as I have the money.

>Italy not cucked

I am not even going to begin

Traitor. Also NEET.

Fuck off Jude

dumbass we'll reach singularity by 2045

we already have GPS based gaming and holographic tech, how much longer before we have completely autononous researching computers?

>implying you will ever have enough cash
>implying the only people who will leave earth won't be elite families of Rothschilds and others
>implying you won't spend the rest of your life rotting on a polluted planet with the rest of proles

What am I looking at here?

Pretty accurate.

I can still hope

Ireland is flooded with polish

>sharia controlled zones

>implying it isn't just Sup Forums they exist on

Have you watched RTE lately? They're shilling for Blacklivesmatters, Hilary, Erdogan and Islam. Trump portrayed daily as the fucking devil. Crying non-stop over Brexit.

There was a fucking blacklivesmatters protest in Dublin. Dublin. About three blacks showed up. Hundreds of self-loathing Irish cucks though.

PEGIDA were attacked by anti-fa scum on the same streets and nothing was done about it. No arrests. Politicians gloating that nationalists were beaten on twitter.

We're taking in 12,000 refugees with a housing crisis and health services in tatters. Don't want Europe to think we're racist after all.

Faggot marriage passed with ease and you can legally become a fucking woman by walking to the deed poll and changing your gender as you would your name.

The push for abortion will not stop and it's fucking relentless from every media outlet in this shithole.

This country has been fucking ruined by the left and is cucked beyond fucking belief

Sorry Jew, you're map is pretty trash tier but nice try.

Then we can nuke the earth from the orbit just to make sure.

You mad, you bellend niggerilla fagass limey?
You fuck off and crawl back to the paki shit smeared and pollack cleaned isles of your that the vikings robbed off too many pretty girls from

never speak to your betters again you fucking antiquated coal mining equipment

you fucking snow nigger
you make the pooinloos seem like a beacon of hygiene

go bugger some sheep in the highlands with your fucking umbrella, it's the best you can aspire you in life. for the first time in your chav life, you will have some manner of employment. coindentally, it would be the first time in centuries that a british "man" managed to be the side that didn't recieve. Go die british man, no one would miss you except the leprechaun island, who woulld then have no one to make them look good

I hope thats not what i think it is.

You have a Space Minister? That sounds fucking awesome.

REEEEEEE MALTA IS IN THE EU OK

WHY ALWAYS MALTA LEFT OUT REEEEE

You don't matter

just like how isreali """""men""""" had to beg for a homeland off of the British after being purged once again

turn spain red

>Italy
This.
The country is swarmed by niggers, it is level 2 at the very least.

Italy fucking hates the mudslimes, so good there. But Norway and Ireland are cucked

>russia
>not cucked
Except for biggest mosque, and 20% muslim population, and hate speech that already was exercised a few times and people were sent to prison, it's not cucked.

Lol, so the standard of being cucked is set by how much muslims there is in the country?