Subtle

step into my office

holy shit

you guys wont BELIEVE the dream I had last night about jenna

Well? Go on, I'm already polishing my johnson

Dumb elephantposter

fux you stupid cux

Now now, that's no way to talk

Keep in mind this is a dream. What I remember...

So Jenna is an actress on a movie set and she goes to the lunch orderer (?) who has their lunches and she says "No questions asked, I need you to give me the one with the jar of piss." And it was the "granny's peach tea" from BvS in the bag. So the lunch person is like "Sure, I'll give this... to the authorities." Jenna starts freaking out, because I guess piss in a jar was illegal. So they detain her in the local jail for a night, and the next day she comes out all disheveled-looking.

What I remember now is that Jenna basically loitered around a local California park and got abused. She attempted to eat a PBJ sandwich on a bench, but some guy kept bullying her. He was shoving her face down on the open-face jelly sandwich. She kept begging him to stop but it went on like a loop. She ended up pretty dirty after this and her hair was totally whacked.

Next and most vividly, a married couple on drugs molested Jenna. At this point she was a little drunk or delirious from little sleep. The man and blonde woman pretty much tore her top off and felt her up, groped and abused her breasts and upper half and maybe more. I clearly remember the "camera" focusing on the blonde wife's face, really druggy looking and kinda pissed at life when she realized they had to pick their kid up from daycare. So they took up and left Jenna there, her shirt like disheveled and wide open, tiny breasts exposed just lying on the park bench. Internally "I" kinda understood that this was the moment Jenna hit rock bottom, just molested, abused, looking dirty on this bench; she wished for her happy dream life with John.

Kind of like that doujin where the girl gets abused and looks in the mirror at what she's become.

autism the post

Hey I can't control my dreams

I'd ravage her ass, just demolish her tight pink hairless PERFECT anus

Damn women really age like milk

How do you know it's pink?

Another day, another superior Jennaposting thread.

You wrote this out. You actually, really thought this up and wrote this out.

Yes I did write it out cause it was a legitimate 100% real dream I had last night. I'd swear on a court oath. There may have been bits I missed but I dont often remember my dreams as well as that one

There's just so many weird details that I wouldn't have included if I was asked to consciously write an erotic Jenna story. I also wouldve had her molested by young boys

>unironically browsing some custom cut-out sites thinking about ordering a lifesize cardboard cut-out of jenna....

I believe you. I'm just jealous you got to dream Jenna even if it was weird.

She is sexy as hell in Slither, Walk Hard, and Blades of Glory. I don't care about the memes, I would fuck her til she got sick.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think it was wasted on me

I would've rather had it about christina hendricks or the star wars bunny

Jenna is sexy in everything.

Damsel in distress.

>dr jenna will never put you under at the dentist then suck on your pee pee while you're asleep

Does she want that Shaq Meat?

Why are girls such sluts?

Why can't they be sluts for me?

Imagine how aroused Jenna was at this very moment

She wants that John meat

Kek, I love how in every single gif of them you can tell than John's acting and Jenna's totally genuine

It's so very sad. :(
But look how happy she is in the moment

And you can tell it's real because she's not a very good actress in anything else. Sorry, but it's the truth (and it's probably why her career is dead).

I hope it's a fucking meme and she's perfectly fine.

>she's not a very good actress in anything else

Are you implying her toes didn't give the role of a lifetime acting in Walk Hard?

How could she possibly be? :(

At first I thought it was a meme. The ultimate redpill is that Jennaposting is real.

Nobody wants to save a Jenna, post a Jenna???

that cat has seen some shit...

>jenna will never catch me jennaposting

oh wow. nice to be reminded of this actress. can anyone recommend some of the best films she's done now that the office is over?

JUST

so he dumped her?

Don't say "the office is over"... Jenna lurks these threads and that's one of her biggest triggers

>"Why didn't any of you come to my art show?......."

Lurks? She probably made this thread

John's fingers are pressing against her butthole

wow that's embarrassing

He knows exactly what he's doing.

my goodness

lol watercolors. what are you 6 years old?

jenna peaked in walk hard. she was, dare i say it, "sexy" in that film

>And you can tell it's real because she's not a very good actress in anything else
Oh! Hi Emily.

Emily CUNT

based john

It's okay jenna you're among friends here

Why didn't Pam respond to Roy's alpha male behavior?
Was the Office made by cucks ?

Jim made more money, women responds more to that. Remember how upset she got after when she found out Roy got rich?

How do you know it's hairless?

Wasn't Roy abusive or something?

Would an angel like this have a even one hair on her butt? No.

Of course not

Here's another one for dubs

>you will never teach Pam how to golf

she's hairy. its confirmed in one of the episodes

one of the best jokes in the entire series

Obviously Cece's hair while she was crowning.

>the JUST friends

I AM DIAMONDS

Awesome thread, just awesome.

Jenna threads always are

Let's see if Jim is better at checking em.

Damn, off by one.

>le paint on college sweatshirt
I'm an art major cuck and literally no one has paint on any of their clothes

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA

JENNA ES EL JUSTO AMIRITE HERMANOS JAJAJAJAJA

EL JENNA MAKES MORE IN A DAY IN RESIDUAL CHECKS THAN US HERMANOS MAKE IN A YEAR SEWING EL NIKES AND IS HAPPY BUT WE PROJECTO OUR UNHAPPINESS ON EL JENNA AMIRITE ME HERMANOS JAJAJAJAJA

JENNA EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA

>implying that it's not Jim's man juice

>I'm an art major

Enjoy not even being able to get a job at McDonald's.

Behold! Jenna's fucks!

Kek. Jk, Jenna had no fucks to give.

>Look back through the thread at all the dumb shit posted with filenames just like this

So it's pretty much just you forcing this shit huh, Juan?

>So it's pretty much just you forcing this shit huh, Juan?

>94 posts
>29 IPs

What do you think?

Most of the time, yes.

Different file name, it's not me this time.

Such nice boobies, damn man

i legit didnt get the joke and still dont

pam is hairy af