124 days until World Cup starts and Sup Forums becomes great again

>124 days until World Cup starts and Sup Forums becomes great again

The olympics and world cup are what led to the overpopulation and degradation of this board. The events might be great but it's like a million tourists deciding to cut through your backyard.

This. Sup Forums was great back when we argued about putting ketchup in the fridge and it was all basketball and football all the time. All these favela monkeys and piss drinking europoors have ruined this place with the nonstop soccer flopping discussions about nothing important.

great post

USA USA USA

This

I hate povertyball

this but unironically

>tour team didn't make it to the world cup

Sincerely what's the point of fucking watching? Any American flags that post in wc thread should be immediately sent to mexico.

Soccer is hella gay tbqh

i fucking hated all the Sup Forums cunts desu they ruined everything last WC

Trips of untruth.

The WC is amazing to watch regardless. It puts shitposting into overdrive. What sucks is when the most faggoty of WC posters don't leave when it's over.

>le evil racis'
>flag

Checks out, kys.

>Football and Basketball
You have literally everywhere in America to drool all over the BBC, why do you chose to do the same on this board?

This
and with every big event, Sup Forums gets worse. Not to mention that there are way too many threads during /wc/, I ended up missing a bunch of funny shit anyways.

This. I don’t even mind soccer, but huge international events kill this board.

Kill yourself Ameriniggers

this but mildly ironically

Just reported you to ICE, Paco

>ketchup in the fridge

what's wrong with that? goes nicely with pizza

REPORTED TO INS

SEETHING

You disgusting fucking favela monkey.