Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fy0y7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396986/Passengers-film-moment-police-drag-man-United-plane.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cfB28wQs8uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poor Jackie Chan.

poor gookhitler

america

That dude, if the captain tells you to get off the aircraft get off the aircraft.

streamable.com/fy0y7

Poor guy

they probably chose the most important man on the aircraft. probably a bunch of single moms and manual labor guys on it.

He's really let himself go.

sauce?

He didn't fly so good

>People stop flying United
>United Airlines loses market share
>Files for bankruptcy
>Company is liquidated and taken over by compe-
>But wait, that won't work
>Government bail out instead
>Money is spent in bonuses for executives and lobbying against bullet trains
>mfw
This country is a shithole.

How tasty is that boot user?

I can guarantee that this video will damage the flights customer appeal. Glad I choose to fly Alaska. They never do shit like this.

>that annoying as fuck woman

Every time. Every video like this.

>being this much of a cuck

United is fucking garbage. In fact, all American airlines are utter shit.

this happened on my flight when i was in the netherlands, luckily the two people needed to leave volunteered.

S A U C E

whats the sauce on this? what's the context?

>free market fantasy: we'll keep offering better and better travel vouchers until someone voluntarily agrees to give up their seat
>free market reality: you violated the NAP by sitting in the seat that you paid for, parasite, get rekt by our private security forces

what did liberal democracy mean by this?

>That dude, if the captain tells you to get off the aircraft get off the aircraft.

Except the problem existed because the airline overbooked in the belief that enough people would cancel or miss the flight that the seats would be more or less exactly filled. It was more instead of less, so they chose him, probably because he was flying alone, to be removed. He was understandably indignant.

Secondly, I doubt air marshals have the right to use violence to remove someone who is non-violently resisting - they did so they're idiots under pressure to get the plane flying as soon as possible.

what did he do?

The airline.

Op?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396986/Passengers-film-moment-police-drag-man-United-plane.html

>Screaming doctor forcibly removed from the plane

Calm down, doctor! Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.

>what did he do

See the post above yours.

Maisie Williams covered in man splooge

his flight was overbooked, four people had to leave before taking off. no one volunteered, so the airline picked four random people. the three left, but he refused. so they had airline security/police drag him off.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfB28wQs8uQ

Baneposting manifested itself once again

>On the flight plan
>still get thrown out of a plane
I'd say the Agent C was in the wrong here

All kinds of silly shit becomes a federal issue in the air.

>Nyomyogaaaawd lookit what you did to him!

Fucking crazy bitch. Dude was asked to get the fuck off the plane and decided to just say nope, you have to drag me off. Then gets mad when they drag him off.

listen, They overbooked the flight, sure. That doesn't mean that passengers have the "right" to sit in the seat and keep the plane grounded until no one gets to fly. They have mandated weight and passenger limits, they went over, the only solution is to rebook people on other flights. Being a giant entitled manbaby does not make you a victim. It makes you someone who is not cooperating to the point of having to call the cops to remove you.

I'm a pilot, its my boot

Obviously its the airlines fault and he should be recompensated once he's disembarked, but resisting on the aircraft isn't going to help anyone achieve anything. And I'm pretty sure air marshalls can use force if people refuse to comply.

>implying you don't use the same excuse when a cop kills a black person

>Doctor
>On the flight plan
>still get thrown out of a plane
Was that part of the plan?

Chink got BTFO

no you don't, the captain has no authority.

which is why he called security. at that point, you leave.

where was his kung fu? LMAO

My question is why were there no volunteers? They were offered something ridiculous like $800 and a hotel stay. Your life really isn't that important that you need to get to your destination so quickly.

The guy, a doctor by his claim, wouldn't give up his seat to airline employees who needed to fly to a city that's a four hour car ride away.

>i'm a pilot

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*sips brain fluid*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>all that money he's gonna make from his upcoming lawsuit

I wish that were me desu

No fuck most of the police too. For the most part a pack of small dicked losers on a power trip.

He has the authority to tell people to get off, he doesn't have the authority nor probably the inclination to go dragging them off himself, hence the security

This is why all travel between oceans should be done on a boat. You can do anything on a boat because of the implication.

If I had free time, I'd agree with you. However, it doesn't always work out that way and you can't begrudge someone who doesn't want to volunteer to give up something they planned and paid for.

>The captain has no authority
>On his ship/flight
Nigger has absolute authority by virtue of being the guy responsible for all souls aboard.

This. Fucking dumb bitch

This

I'm surprised

Every flight that I've been on that got overbooked always had at least one or two people take United's package

Never heard of no one volunteering

>alaska
>they never do shit like this
Bullshit. They cancelled a flight I was on, abandoned all our luggage in Los Angeles, and offered no restitution or even explanation of any kind. It was just

>your flight from portland to seattle is cancelled
>for some reason your luggage is in los angeles
>we have no idea why any of this is happening

I've yet to receive a refund, or my fucking luggage. I gave up traveling after that. It's fucking bullshit.

I once saw an Alaska employee at a gas station and I slashed her tires. :).

responsibility=/=authority

Maybe he had something important he couldn't miss like for his job or a wedding or a funeral or whatever. Fuck the airlines. He should've taken a big stinky shit while they were dragging him out.

this guy was a doctor who had patients to see. if they HAD to choose someone to "volunteer," it should be the first dumbass on the flight who can't prove they're a doctor.

Your either delaying your vacation or are worried work will be pissed that you volunteered to delay yourself

It's a legit gif of Maisie but the cum is photoshopped in

Next time lads

Those weren't air marshalls and I don't think an airline has any legal standing to forcibly remove a customer who has paid for his ticket.

They're getting fucking sued and it's going to be a seven-figure settlement.

Hope he sues United into oblivion desu

You're right, the pilot was a good employee who was just following orders. He has no moral imperative beyond obedience.

I'll grant you that the problem is corporate in root, but if you've got employees who are willing to shank the customer for the sake of other employees, you've got shit employees and shit company culture.

how is this his fault

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>entitled manbaby

fuck off back to tumblr you worm

That's the question, isn't it?

>your life really isn't that important that you need to get to your destination so quickly
That's where you're wrong, faggot. If getting somewhere quickly wasn't a factor, none of them would've boarded a fucking plan, and I have no idea where some unfuckable faggot who wastes his time shitposting finds the temerity to evaluate anyone else's life as being important or not. You're a loser and your opinions don't count, virgin.

so whats wrong with this dude? he doesnt seem mentally there, how is he a doctor?

in the first video when they tell him to gtfo he starts to resist as if they're nazis taking him to auschwitz

in the second video when he comes back he keeps saying "i have to go home, i have to go home, i have to go home"

wtf?

You for thinking this is Sup Forums material but crying to the mods when someone makes a thread related to tv news about trump :^)

Find it odd that no one took the $800 and hotel offer. Easy money and surely one of the people on there was an easy going tourist.

I would have squeezed them to a grand and paid for my missed night wherever I was going.

>OH MY GAWWWD
Wait, people with accents like that exist in real life?

wow you're angry
i bet you're doing fine

He claims he had patients to see, and he got slapped around pretty good. His nose and mouth were bleeding when he reboarded. So you take a soft dude who isn't used to confrontation who is trying to do the right thing, but gets beat on in the process, you're gonna see some odd behavior.

you fucking pussies wouldn't stand up for anyone at least she's vocalizing against some shit she thinks is wrong

just keep your heads down, bite the pillow and take it you fucking cucks

kek

>people on Sup Forums unironically supporting police state action

So everyone who is defending screaming man would rather they just cancel the entire flight if they overbook and no one volunteers to take the re-book/compensation? Because that is what would have to happen. It is either randomly remove people and compensate or THE GOD DAMN PLANE CAN'T TAKE OFF.

Refusing to leave is fucking stupid. Running back onto the plane and spiderman hugging a post and screaming "I need to go home" is stupid. This kind of behavior should not be rewarded.

Be quiet.

Women never help resolve any kind of situation, they only work to make it worse.

>spic ceo
what were they thinking

Don't people get dragged off aircraft all the time? Anyway as soon as he starts resisting he becomes a flight safety risk. Maybe they should call then cops? I don't know how it normally works.

>moral imperative
Its kicking someone off a flight, not executing him

>go to america
>get shot
>as I make my way to the hospital because I can't afford the 20k ambulance ride I get cut off by a demonstration
>suddenly beaten and sprayed by democratic protesters being peaceful
>decide I would be better off just escaping and booking a flight home
>as I get through all the checks and balances I am let through the gate I finally make it to my seat and take sigh of relief
>then suddenly 2 polices officers assault me and haul me away

this

what the fuck happened to this place, that guy paid a couple hundred bucks for his ticket he has the right to not be manhandled by the staff just cause they fucked up and booked too many people

>detailed review of what happened
We know what happened, it's on video. No weaseling out of this one, spiccy....the next plane he boards will be back to Mexico.

>be european
>get hit by a truck
>apologize to the driver

Or they could have put their own employees (who they wanted paying customers to give their seats to) on another flight or drove them the 300 miles to Lousiville

>defend your rights for a ticket you paid for and took time off for a holiday
>airline force you to leave
>resist and make a fuss
>sue and make bank

No one is arguing the physics or logistics, retard, the question is how does a business justify denying a customer service he has already paid for. How does the business justify making an customer pay for their fuckups? He was completely within his rights not to volunteer, hence the use of the word volunteer. The corp fucked up so it was on the corp to fix it. They failed that spectacularly.

>Its kicking someone off a flight, not executing him
Just. Following. Orders.

I once sat on a plane that made everyone wait 15 min, then 30 min and finally an hour for "fuelling issues". Finally we all got booted off and had to reschedule anyway. Im sure most others who have also dealt with flights experienced similar bullshits. Little things add up to make us compliant to big things

It was 800$ in United credit. It still saves you 800$ on travel in the future but I probably would've held out as well.

Or the airline company could just not overbook the plane. It seems criminal to sell the same set of goods/service to multiple customers.

Like nig nogs getting shot, I don't see it as black and white.
I wasn't there, but both sides seems in the wrong in their own ways.

The dude claimed to be a doctor who needed to see his patient. But who really knows about that.

You'd suck a cop's cock if he asked you to

In fact, i bet you fantasize about it

I got kicked off a plane once. To be fair I was admittedly way too drunk to be piloting that aircraft that day.

He was a doctor who apparently had appointments the next day, that's pretty important.

He looks like that pic of the monkey on the operating table.

I'm sure that guy will change his tune when a cop punches him in the face and drags him out of the wendys after they give him one nugget short of his 99 piece order

Haha lmaoo

I said be quiet, cuck. The adults are discussing.

Nice bait.

>go to america
>be disgruntled because you are getting the boot
>2 offices come on board and clean your clock while you are sat down then haul you away bleeding like any self respecting democratic country