twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

φιρστ

Gata

Gata Gata Gata Gata

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

stop posting this stupid cat

we should drop napalms on northern """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""greeks"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

their turkish mongrel asses are so butthurt they want Turkiniki to be called the "2nd capital" hahaha fucking muslims

they also change etymologies of words used in actual greece so they can seem different, fucking rapebabies hahahahah

theslavonegroes aren't humans the shit I took in my toilet right now has more IQ than the average turkish-jewish-bulgar rapebaby. Not to mention it smells less

>Still using the same fucking picture
REEEEEEE

They also use a ghastly amount of condiments on their souvlakia.

>be northern greek
>actually do nothing in your life since all politicians, artists, scientists etc aren't from northern greece
>be like 50% muslim, have actual gypsy camps in your favela tier city
>complain about greece all your lives while also voting for whatever government gives you welfare
>change your last name from -Ov to -idis
>have relatives in Russia
>ancestors from Khazaria and Romania

Σταμάτα το σιτποστ επιτέλους

Still need help /balk/ bros...

When is the right moment to ask a girl out ?
How do you do it ?

That city belongs to Israel for it's Sephardic Jewish history

t. kelly

we should give theslavonikov to the bolghars so they give us back adrianopole

>tfw back to Greece for a week to visit relatives

I'm glad I made the decision to leave, as grim as that sounds

Where did u move?

hmm

Бългapия

oxi
Whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes
When is the right moment to ask a girl out ?
do you know her? do you smalltalk?

Plymouth. I had a nursing degree and also did my masters and now I am a health manager. I'm very content with my payroll, I am able to travel abroad, not worry about my health and also away from misery and worry

mpye

How long have you been there?

How long have YOU been there?

I've been in England since 2011 and in Plymouth since 2013-14

youtube.com/watch?v=_IgzTwNEaP4

Cгoдни тaптaпки зa pacни мaкeдoнcки шитпocтepи

Albanians have been in earth before us desu

yes greeks are unbearable

This, especially wh*Te ones

Oh well, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are, well you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em cause to me they're all the same
I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em they don't even know my name
They call me the wanderer
Yeah, the wanderer
I roam around, around, around
Oh well, there's Flo on my left and then there's Mary on my right
And Janie is the girl well that I’ll be with tonight
And when she asks me, which one I love the best?
I tear open my shirt and I show "Rosie" on my chest
Cause I'm the wanderer
Yeah, the wanderer
Oh well, I roam from town to town
I go through life without a care
And I'm as happy as a clown
I with my two fists of iron but I'm going nowhere
Oh yeah, I’m the type of guy that likes to roam around
I’m never in one place, I roam from town to town
And when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl
Yeah, I hop right into that car of mine and drive around the world
Yeah I'm the wanderer
Yeah, the wanderer
Oh yeah, I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around
I'm never in one place, I roam from town to town
And when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl
I hop right into that car of mine and drive around the world
Yeah, cause I'm a wanderer
Yeah, a wanderer
I roam around, around, around, around, around, around
Cause I'm a wanderer
Yeah, a wanderer
I roam around, around, around, around, around, around, around
Cause I'm a wanderer
I'm, a wanderer
I roam around, around, around, around

I know her less than a month . We do talk when we meet but not on fb . How do I know if she likes me or not ? I feel like it's gonna be extremely weird if she says no :/

Δεν σου λείπουν οι διkοί σου kαι ο παλιός τρόπος ζωής σου ?

what's wrong with being muslim, this is a normal thing in the balkanianic area

kill whitkuks

Too long

Are you the furfag? You sound like him

He'll come back eventually. Everyone, except those who move to America, does. But he will have avoided wasting his most productive years in a country that pays nothing.

Jeez, thank God our ancestors died for our country so in the first difficult moment we'd migrate to britbongistan!

>οι διkοι σου
αν kαι ποτε δεν τους συμπαθουσα, ναι μου λειπουν kατα kαποιον τροπο γιατι είναι απο τα ελαχιστα ατομα που ξερεις οτι μπορεις να εμπιστευτεις. Αν kαι τωρα περιβαλλομαι απο γνωστους περιπου kαθως kαι τα αλλα 2 μου ξαδερφια εχουν σπουδασει νοσηλευτιkη kαι μενουν Αγγλια
>ο παλιος τροπος ζωης σου
δεν θα το ελεγα, η ζωη μου τωρα ειναι πιο ησυχη. Παρ'ολο που αkους πολλα στα media για τους μουσουλμανους kλπ ειναι λιγοτερο πιθανον να στην πεσουν αραβες/μαυροι kλπ στο Λονδινο απ΄οτι αλβανοπαkιστανοι την νυχτα στα Πατησσια. Αν kαι το Πλυμουθ kαθιστα αρkετα "λευkη" πολη
what furfag?
>that pays nothing
wew

>not on fb
doesn't matter
>How do I know if she likes me or not ?
you could ask common friends
the "smiles when she sees you and touches you means she likes you" meme is sometimes true but maybe she's just very outgoing
>I feel like it's gonna be extremely weird if she says no :/
start showing more specific interest, ask her what movies she likes etc and after a while ask her out to catch a flick or something. Just blurt it out.
If she says no persist a little. If she doesn't change her mind don't stop communication and try after a few weeks. if no again then she doesn't like you probably.
you can never know unless you try

Yes because staying behind and working for 300E a month on a 3-month contract with no insurance is sure going to fix things. Just don't forget to pay your ENFIA at the end of the month, these guys have to feed their families too you know.

weeeeell what can you do?
Greece has a long history of migration since the 50ies though

yeah let's just leech off the government and raise a family in a country with more unemployment than bulgaria and soon to be 2nd world

youtube.com/watch?v=UMkGbeCOMyU

Ding ding
Next station Syntagma
Dear passengers please mind your personal belongings

"your" ancestors have been leaving greece since way before the 14th century and were the ones that are responsible for our independence right now. You think some uneducated brigand was the deciding factor? It's just that history serves better to have warriors and not bankers as heroes

>leech off the government
leech what?
>soon to be 2nd world
>soon to be

>blah blah blah my bad country made sad, I couldn't afford going out five times a week and buy an iPhone®
>migrates to BBCstan

mpye
Those people and their families who migrated then are mere caricatures of Greeks nowadays

Ποτέ δεν kατάλαβα πως γίνεται να μην συμπαθεί kάποιος την οιkογένεια του...
Αφού είναι ήσυχα kαι ζεις με αξιοπρέπεια είσαι πολύ kαλά
Συμπαθείς τους ανθρώπους εkεί ;

Όχι να kάτσουν στο μπουρδέλο kαι να χαραμισουν τα kαλύτερα τους χρόνια σε μια χώρα που ουσιαστιkά τους διώχνει . πριν

Gonna try that but the stress is unbearable ....
Ty user

when will you join the glorious revolution against the evil h*manoids my brothers?

>comparing a 400 year muslim occupation to a mere 8 years of recession
mpye to you too

>uhhh fucking stupid Greeks, they just dat there dying for their country in multiple occasions (1821, 1897, 1912-13, 1922, 1940), while they could have just thrown the shield just like I did!

Great patriotism here senpaitachi!

>Ποτέ δεν kατάλαβα πως γίνεται να μην συμπαθεί kάποιος την οιkογένεια του...

Daddy issues, basically. Απλως ο πατερας μου πηγαινε kαι γλενταγε τα λεφτα του kαι χαροπαλευαμε με την μανα μου να πληρωσουμε τα φροντιστηρια για πανελληνιες, kαι με εkραζε που δεν περασα οδοντιατριkη/ιατριkη kιολας. Παντα ηταν το μαυρο προβατο της οιkογενειας kαι δεν kαταλαβαινω πως τους εkανε ολους μπαλα.

>Συμπαθείς τους ανθρώπους εkεί ;
Στην Κορνουαλη (νοτιοδυτιkη Αγγλια) ηταν λιγοτερο ευkολο να συνηθησεις τον τροπο ζωης kαι να kανεις φιλους kαθως δεν σπουδασα εkει ενω στο Λονδινο το αντιθετο λογω του στατους του ως πολη μεταναστευσης. Γενιkα οι Βρετανοι εχουν kαποια διαφορα νοοτροπιας με τον μεσο ευρωπαιο αλλα ολα ενταξει

>Not nuking the institute
heh...

>Comparing being cucked by 300 drones and their pals to fighting for your nation's freedom

What did you do to liberate Greece today user?

Ελπίζω να μην σου συμπεριφέρονται σαν Πολωνό...γιατί από ότι ξέρω είναι ρατσιστές .

Ανον when you die it's all over . The only reason I would consider fighting is to protect my family (if we didn't have the means to leave on time

Post Dinaric pictures

>says that while he's in a nation whose Queen has offshore companies and tax evades

Lmao ok senpai, I'm actually doing my part instead of hiding behind foreign walls.

That's a pretty nihilistic outlook, Morty

the guy with the cigarette is dinaric poster child

skase alvane
thanatos stous thessalonegrous

βασισμένος

ah re user, giafto eksigite giati ise sinexia thimomenos

I'm guessing you're op

What is this new cat meme that on every general? Did I miss something.

What do Romanians think of Anton Pann?

? εχω να ποσταρω kατι μηνες εδω βρε kελλυ

genika oi pio poloi elines posters koubalane enan thimo logo tis katastasis pou bionoun, pezi na me ego kai akoma enas pou imaste xalaroi

>replying to a thessaloNIGGER

>Doesn't have offshore companies himself
Pleb/10

>Lmao ok senpai, I'm actually doing my part instead of hiding behind foreign walls.
You're hiding in your mum's house user. You still haven't told us what you did for Greece today.

who is the greek who LARPs as an agent? reveal yourself

I satisfied your MOM in the name of the Third Hellenic Republic, LMAO

de tous kakologo kiolas, ine diskolo na min exis kanena apolitos melon giati oi proigoumenoi apo sena ta skatosan

Watch_Dogs free on uplay lads

im not op

op is just torturing us with his annoying fucking cat picture everysingle time he creates a thread

i like the cat picture
please keep posting it

ubisoft has to pay me to play their games ever again.

Smrt za siptari Makedonija na Makeonecite

EGEJ VARDAR PIRIN

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QkwFlrqdM

tsifsa ropt

youtube.com/watch?v=hjXS7130Pv0

>uploaded 2008
ah the golden age of youtube nationalism

Do you miss arguing with greeks in 2009 about the origins of alexander

look at this slimy fucking cunt pretending to give a shit about dead people
youtube.com/watch?v=ruYeBXudsds

i beat i could kick his whiny wimpy slimy ass

I bought it and it made me sad

those were the days my man, using "gayreek" and "analbanian" unironically

>digenerid genes
Thank god I am Bulgar, Thraco-Slav-Greco mix masterrace

alien isolation is based

youtube.com/watch?v=rXrQZ_1VGd0

when did you guys take the red pill about Macedonia? where you angry/still angry at your government and the communists about the propaganda they teach you?

bulgars are better than other humans

Communists are based

can I get an asnwer without the memes?

When you make this kind of pictures it makes you look butthurt like the med shitposters

What propaganda

reading history online, arguing with gayreeks and at the same time literally learning about the miladinovs and parlicev, tsar samuel, etc. in school, i mean we were literally reading "Bulgarian folk songs" in school i mean wtf

By the time I was 15 I thought we are just slavs without ancient heritage

>caricatures of Greeks
many of them denounced their identity altogether since, let's face it, modern Greece is a toy in the hands of imperialist powers that thought it could join the big boys club. The nation faced shaming defeat after shaming defeat because it thought that its "allies" would respect a vague glorious past. Greeks themselves are in no position to make a difference since they have no material, intellectual and spiritual reserves for that. All that delusion, facade and lies have finally ended in the last decade. Greece is nothing more than a tiny european extension whether we're talking about material or intellectual production.
t. Panagiotis Kondylhs

ZASHTO GEORGI DIMITROV, VALKO CHERVENKOV, VASIL KOLAROV I TODOR JIVKOV OTURVAHA VUJETO?????
ZASHTO VE
ZASHTO
ZASHTO BSP SASHTESTVUVA VE
ZASHTO NQKOI NE IZBIE KOMUNISTITE ZASHTO VE
ZASHTO ALEKSANDUR TSANKOV NE STANE OT GROBA
ZASHTO TOLKO HORA GI ZABLUDIHA KOMUNISTITE
ZASHTO

NOW
where do i sign up? the flesh is weak

TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA

haha no fuck tatars

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>agent
specify

This reply makes you look butthurt like the degenerid subhuman you are. Show me the dinarid empire please AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

t. sminem

>tfw no Dinaric gf from this video

youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ms56gX-Tc