Would you racemix with an italian moorette (sicilian)?

would you racemix with an italian moorette (sicilian)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c778lJPjOsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LnlTZt3HbF8
youtube.com/watch?v=azkag366_gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sicilian? Yeah sure.

Girl in the pic? No. Bad genes.

Very weak chin + very big nose = worst combo possible

I need more and/or source please

She looks Slavic

she's my sister and she supports palestine

Give instagram name or something pls

she's got big eyes, that's a massive indicator of Semitic ancestry.

Yup

would conquer

sign me up

I would cum inside her vegana if you know what I mean

what do you mean?

Sure

pls post more

I honestly don't know her name

why not?
maybe if you imply southern slavs

Then pls keep posting more

she's qt

No tits?

slavs are still not an ethnic group

I am part Italian moor myself so yes ofc I woul :-D

I would, and I wouldn't be mixing anything.

She looks brazilian already.
It wouldn't be mixing

I would use my slightly below average penis to separate the folds of her outer labia and push it inside of her with the goal of ejaculation in mind

No!

italian women have usually little breasts, that's probably due to the fact that italian men are pedos and preferred to bred with tiny tits cuties

this kek

t. polentone

literally the perfect body type

Not really, I'm 50 tuscan/50 apulian and I hate the huge difference between my families, the fact I have always lived in tuscany makes me prefer tuscan culture and I hate my apulian relatives behaviour, culture and language (mom incuded), I don't want to live with people who are even worse than apulians.

Damn she's cute as hell. Source, name, give us something.

Would marry and have kids and live happily with until death do us apart desu

Please explain

ask here , I think someone knows her

i would put my wee-wee in her

no, southern italians are oliveniggers the same way southern americans are cotton monkeys

youtube.com/watch?v=c778lJPjOsQ

somewhat disappointed

>Very weak chin + very big nose = worst combo possible
literally me

Assolutamente sì ma che sei gay?

would you racemix with an italian wh*Toidette (emilian)?

she's ugly
where's the miriamposter when we need him

>Be Italian immigrant, early 1900s >Move to America >Continent discovered official by an Italian with Spanish funding >Country named after Italian explorer >Italian who founded continent revered everywhere, even part of country capital's name >System of government and architecture derived from Romans >"Mamma Mia, this isa perfect paradi-" >LeAngloCuck.gif >"" F-fuck you, w-wog." >" Nani?" >Thrown into New York ghetto with Polish brothers who defended Europe, Irish potato people, and German sausage man >" Hey, Germanbro, I can help you cook that sausage so you don't burn it." >" N--nien! Fricht you, wop!" >" Okay, faggaroni." >German proceeds to fuck up sausage, gets mad, and moves Midwest >Century passes >Italian descendant browses Sup Forums >Germans posting " I swear, we wuz the real romanz n sheit, man, Amerika was German mien niggas." >MammaMia.jpg

would you racemix with a romanian gypsy(romanian) ?

I thought Italians were white

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAA el taliano senores

I still need a name

sicilians aren't italians

no one is italian
italy is a fake country

denise tantucci

but italians are better than other humans. The girls there all smell like pizza and fresh basil.

that girl is probably spanish though

in italia it's locale, not local

I want her to rub her feet on me so her fresh basil stink sticks to my clothes

I bet she's hairy down there

No, I don't want my superior Sardinian genes getting washed down the drain, I bet she doesn't even have proper sickle-cell anemia

Sardinian qt for you

maybe with hair

>big eyes
>Semitic
Semites have a almond shaped eyes. Large round eyes are an Italian feature.

Sti video "comici" terroni sono pessimi

TI BRUCIA IL CULO AMBROGINO?

No, in realtà quelli dei Nord Italia fanno ancora più schifo

youtube.com/watch?v=LnlTZt3HbF8

youtube.com/watch?v=azkag366_gE

>wood you racemix
The answer is always yes

Had one next door when I was a kid she was a short thick titcow.

>short thick titcow.

>Italian man randomly starts sharing redpills about Italian sexuality

Fuck I love based Italians sometimes, also good of you guys to give us some variation since all the girls have big tits in my country.

Italian women are the sole possession of Italian men.

Honestly she's nothing special, but now i understand how southern europeans look like when we sperg over any woman with natural blond hair

I still need her actual name.

EL FLORENTINO SENORES

Apulians are the masterrace, kys

I remember an italian documentary where there was a very attractive gypsy, definitely my type. She was probably kidnapped by them as an infant or something, her sheer beauty and her ghetto behaviour was so confusing to my dick

Looks qt. Would

Post the Sicily version of this one

weak jawline. would not.

t.chinky eyes

Asian hands typed this post

>having sex with girls for their jawline
faggots

well op said racemix so that means having a kid. i wouldnt want a jawlet kid

>tfw like blond with small tits
goddess tier

I'd rather procreate with an ugly and fat white woman.

Not because I'm racist or anything. It's just that these kinds of petite meds have the worst genes for your prospective male children.

>short in height
>small body in general
>thin wrists
>pointy chins
>big noses
>hairy as fuck

Il FINOOK seniores..

>not wanting twinks

Who is this spunk monk?

imagine being this gay

>t.italian

You're completely wrong. Large eyes are a Semitic trait and almond eyes = large eyes. Semitic types don't have small or sunken eyes like Europeans and Italians have large unsunken round eyes meaning they're Semitic because that's a Semitic trait.

t.knower and learner

I'm just a regular white guy with normal European eye shape ie medium and sunken not large, unsunken, round like an Italian or Semitic person.

the beady eye jew stereotype didn't come out of someones ass chang. Big eyes are European unless you are fingol.

horrible example of italian woman jesus christ

Wow you're completely fucking retarded like most Italians. Large eyes are a Semitic trait not European, beady eyes are Turkic and slant eyes are mongoloid.

Europeans are sunken medium eye shape which is rare in Italy as most Italians have large eyes that are unsunken which is most common with Semitic types especially in the Arabian peninsula.

>Arab screeching

nah I agree with him. There is something off about italians eyes but I don't know if its arab or semite. They always have big googly eyes.

>turns off leaf proxy

Arabs = sunken eyes
Europeans= healthy large eyes

>my shitskin ass is on fire

>n-n-no you are Arab! >:(

Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself. Italians are have big large eyes like Semitic people, Google any faggot Saudi and they have the same large eyes like Italians.

>sunkin eyes
>Chinky eyes
Disgusting pigs.

Arabs do not have sunken eyes, that's a Europeans trait absent in Italians since they have large unsunken eyes typical of people of middle-eastern origins.

Stay assmad Arab gypsy larping as Roman ;)

Do snowniggers have any shame