I seriously hope you guys don't write Real off

I seriously hope you guys don't write Real off.

It's literally the same team as last year, ergo the team that won the champions league. PSG also has a history of choking and PSG have not played an at least somewhat decent opponent in months. I'd still put my money on real 2bh

i have my money on ronaldo scoring in both games

Did a neymar team ever choke before?

Barça last years ucl

That wasn’t a choke

I don't. While it's true Halal has been in its worst form in years, it's also true half their squad are big game players. Bale (when not injured), Tsu, Modric, Marcelo, Ramos. They normally turn it up when shit gets real. PSG on the other hand is the complete opposite. Their only big game players are Nerman and Di Maria, everyone else - especially Cavani - go full retard mode when it matters.

I can already imagine what will happen

>PSG starts dominating, they've created 3 good chances in the first 15 minutes (all wasted by le finger in the ass man)
>halal is being pushed back but get a corner opportunity out of a quick counter
>Kroos places it perfectly on Tsu's head and he scores
>All PSG players think of the same thing, the greastest choke job of all time against Uefalona
>team morale falls apart completely
>Halal takes control and PSG don't get to shoot at Navas for the rest of the game
>Tsu scores two tap ins to complete his hattrick and end the first leg 3-0

That would make me wet

the sounds nice to bad it wont happen

This is almost exactly that patetico game on last CL. But instead of PTSD from the 6-1, they heard the chants about the last 2 CL finals.
That's another thing, Bernabeu's CL crowd is very different from the league or cup crowds. They are fucking based

It was considering that Nerman literally went through a goal drought in the middle of the season and did shit against Juventus.

>Le go full fucking retard man
Please stop reminding me hes still on this team

kek at you delusional halal faggots

neymar didn't do well against juve. but the whole barca team was flat.
but he did great against psg basically driving the comeback against them.

the thing about real is we know they will turn up in the champions league. it's the only thing that will save their season. they'll probably get past psg.

Already pissing your pants?

peh, i don't need to create threads like this one to conveice myself, i already know madrid will be exposed and i'm not even hyped.

this will happen 100%

you forgot memery is a know choker. Halal will advance

known*

>can't even hold their ground against relegation fodder
doubt

>won europe league 3 times in a row
>known chocker
you know words have meanings

La Liga is lost months ago, Real is by far other team in the Champions League, mark my words, PSG have no chance

>Cannot hold a 4-0 against a shitty Barcelona
>Cannot win a 1 team league

He's so bad, and Europa League is a joke

>Europa league
oh no no no no

>Implying it's emery fault if psg defenders did jack shit last year
>Implying winning 3 times in a row an international competition is a joke
i don't even rate Emery, but saying he's a known choker is just stupid to say

Itt retards who act like 6-1 didn't happen
6-1
lol