In the video it looked nothing. The beginning simple, almost comic. Just a jeep. Driving through grass...

In the video it looked nothing. The beginning simple, almost comic. Just a jeep. Driving through grass, like a small guy. And then suddenly, far in front of it, CIA. A single stance, standing there, unwavering. Until a mosquito man took over and sweetened it into a scene of such delight! This was no meme by a performing redditor! This was a meme I'd never seen. Filled with such fire, such rising fire, it had me in wreckage. It seemed to me that I was watching the biggest one since the silent era.

(You)

fucking kek, here's your (You) faggot.

nice post big guy

Play marvel

If it looks CGI even in the small thumbnail, it's probably shitty CGI or make up.

>cgi

lel

BANE?

It wasn't the hired gun he was shooting at, it was God!

Can you recall no meme of mine? I was once the most famous shitposter on Sup Forums. I created 40 rare pepes alone.

>What's your name?

That's an autistic looking dog

>tfw baneposters will grow old, develop dementia, and start quoting TDKR irl

Kek

>All I wanted was to know who paid them to grab Dr. Pavel. He gave me that longing... and then made me crash with no survivors. Why? Tell me that. If He didn't want me to know why Bane wears the mask, why implant the desire? Like a lust in my body! And then deny me the talent?

Have you ever heard of this one? "Look at this. Tommy all dressed up and doing the town"

It was a very popular meme back in the day.

>Crashing this plane with no survivors! Imagine it, the flight plan, all the mercenaries sitting there, CIA, CIA standing in the middle, and then, in that silence, music! A divine plane flies out over them all. A great mass of death! Requiem mass for CIA, composed by his devoted friend, Bane! Oh what sublimity, what depth, what passion in the crashing! Bane has been touched by God at last. And Dr. Pavel is forced to listen! Powerless, powerless to stop it! The fire, for once in the end, rising!

>And then suddenly, far in front of it, CIA. A single stance, standing there, unwavering.

Jesus Christ I'm dying

>While my father prayed earnestly to God to protect commerce, I would offer up secretly the proudest prayer a boy could think of: "Lord, make me a great mercenary. Let me celebrate Your glory through crashing planes and be celebrated myself. Make me famous through the world, dear God. Make the fire rise. After I die, let people speak my name forever with love for what I crashed. In return, I will wear this mask, every hour of my life, Amen." And do you know what happened? A miracle!

>So rose the dreadful ghost from his next and blackest flight plan. There, on the stage, stood the figure of a dead doctor. And I knew, only I understood that the horrifying aparition was Dr. Pavel, raised from the dead! Bane had actually summoned up the doctor to arm the bomb before all the world! It was terrifying and wonderful to watch. And now the fire rose in me. The madness of the man splitting in half. Through my influence, I saw to it the bomb was constantly transported around. But in secret, I went to every one of those transport trucks, worshipping sounds I alone seem to hear. And hour after hour, as I stood there, understanding how that masked man was still in charge. I began to see a way, a terrible way, I could finally triumph over Bane.

>I actually crashed the plane with no survivors, he made me so angry
>You crashed the plane with no survivors?
>No, no, we took Dr. Pavel out in time

kek

>My father, he did not care for crashing planes. When I told him how I wished I could crash a plane with no survivors, he would say; "Why? Do you want to be a mercenary? Would you like me to drag you around wearing a mask like a circus freak?" How could I tell him...what crashing planes meant to me?

Salieriposting is god tier

Wew, I could smell the Reddit here from two threads away.

>No, I'm not going to stay behind and be found in the wreckage. You're a fiend.
>Sesir erif eht tub! Sesir erif eht tub!
>Tub, but. Eht, the. Erif, fire...but the fire rises?
>The fire rises

>It's unbelievable, Dr. Pavel has actually brought friends. They say I have to rewrite the flight plan. But it's perfect as it is! I can't rewrite what's perfect!

FOR YOU. That's my name. You know why, mister? You use an iPhone 5 to post here. I use an eighty-thousand dollar shitposting rig. THAT'S my name.
And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the oldfag's game, you can't outmeme them - go upstairs and tell your mom your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to quote on the post which is yours.
You hear me, you fucking foot fags? A-B-M. A-Always, B-Be, M-Memeing. Always be memeing. ALWAYS BE MEMEING.
A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Digits, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Digits - Have you made your dubs for Kek? And Action. A-I-D-A.
Get out there - you got the kym pages coming in. You think they came in to get posted on reddit? A meme doesn't get reposted lest it wants to be posted. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their (you)s. Are you gonna post it? Are you man enough to post it?

>What's the problem, pal?

>memeing about an actual good movie and not capeshit or cunny for once

REEEE REEEEE REDDIT!!

You guys realize this is pasta right?