Why are Indians so insecure?

If you try making a valid point about India, they all start insulting you.

No matter what it is, they can't take any criticism and think they live in some sort of paradise.

Why the fuck are they so insecure? I've never met any other people like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_defecation
youtube.com/watch?v=yg6noSdfC00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

India is just one big stanky shithole, m8.

Do indians really shit in the street?

yeah they do.

there is a butthole on their flag lmao

Proof?

POO

PRE-CLASIFIED HUMAN DEFECATING URBAN ROADS

P

POO
OO
OO
POO

they don't believe in reason, only in cows and poo

Chinese are 1000 times worse when it comes to this

It is just a developing country thing. They think they are already in their projected future.

I'd probably shit in the street if I lived in this.

they don't have good social skills

I met a girl from India and she hated it.

Just bough a Made in India soapstone incense burner/holder. Knew it was of the highest quality, and clean too. Since soap is though to be dangerous, they'd never touch it with their poo-in-field hands. Great product Pajeet! ;)

>No matter what it is, they can't take any criticism and think they live in some sort of paradise.

I've noticed the same behavior from posters who live in countries that are far from the "sphere of influence" of other countries. Posters from islands like the Philippines and Australia are far removed from the sphere of influence of neighboring countries.

And India is in some ways, an island nation like the Philippines and Australia are. its a subcontinent surrounded by mountains and oceans. It isn't heavily influenced by the sphere of influence of neighboring countries.

If you try making a valid point about UK, they all start insulting you. In'shallah.

No matter what it is, they can't take any criticism and think they live in some sort of paradise. In'shallah.

Why the fuck are they so insecure? I've never met any other people like this. In'shallah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_defecation

>India has the highest number of people practicing open defecation: around 620 million people, or nearly half of the population. Most of it occurs in rural areas, where the prevalence is estimated at 52 percent of the population, as opposed to urban areas, where prevalence is estimated at 7.5 percent. The other countries with the highest number of people openly defecating are Indonesia (54 million people), followed by Pakistan (41 million people), Nigeria (39 million), Ethiopia (34 million), and Sudan (17 million).

It's not a meme

Fallout 4

You could argue India is the sphere of influence of it's sattelites like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and so on

Which are all shitholes maybe India is the best of the lot, I don't know.

ama

Do you poo in loo?

It certainly is the most technologically advanced. More so than UK.

yes

Yet they can't into indoor plumbing.

That looks like it would all get knocked down if someone accidentally fell in their 'apartment'

Goddamn it Sadam, you OWNED India and yet you couldn't make them square their hips over any sensible place to poo.
And to think, you "people" delude yourselves into thinking you hurt the EU when you tripped leaning out of the window instead of gracefully leaving through the door.

They live in poo paradise?

>india
>valid points
Their only valid point is they know how to make fertile land. I'm surprised chinks haven't conquered india yet and sent all indians to shit in saharan region, turning that place into fertile land in a few generations

Should be fixed by 2030 at current rates of infastructure building.

Better to continue developing space in the meantime while UK collapses with Irish reunification, Muslim invasion, and Scottish independence.

hello Indian immigrant

Aren't you proud that the leaf on the Canadian flag is used to wipe the asshole on the Indian flag?

>Non-country talking

Please, what in the fuck is Lithuania? Your flag looks Gay.

They were thrown into shit when they were kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=yg6noSdfC00

Hey, how is it going Muhammad.

It is literally in our blood to often find faults with others. Indians do not like being criticized about anything.

Didn't think I'd have such an obvious chance to use this.

is pic related for real?

Because they know their homeland is a shithole and they don't want to be associated with it. Indians that leave India are the Ubermensch of the Untermensch.

>he totals it gives are Muhammad 3588, Mohammed 2536, Mohammad 1116, a total of 7240. There were, by contrast, 6649 Olivers, 5804 Jacks and 5379 Harrys. You can get to 7555 if you add the Olivers to the 906 Ollies. But then Oliver and Ollie are not really the same name. The latter is a shortened, bastardised version of the former. Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammad, on the other hand, are different transliterations of the same name, and are pronounced the same. There is no other name where different spellings come close to challenging it.

Yes. But every Muslim names their son Mohammad so it's not that shocking but it is alarming.

IRL Indians I know are some of the kindest people I know of. Never any problem with them here at all, other than they suck (99,9%) at coding as fuck.

>indians should not code

nah bro tier, but that doesn't mean we can take in half of india or even 0.001% here.

They can be real assholes to each others though

my xp, worked with a quite a few on a couple of shit companies. Some are a bit shy, but it might be the profession too, but you can easily get them talking. Give a couple of beers and shit.

Fuck u i rape ur wife mother sister neighbor aunt motherfaker madarchod , i will put my lulla in her mouth wot will u do cumskin ill fuck ur queen too angrez gore

They need to be deported en masse.

Yes.

This man is the MAYOR of London. He won by literally promising more refugees and gibs to minorities. Anglo Britcucks just ate it up.

The country is hopeless, it will unironically be the new Caliphate by 2040.

its still pretty bad m8 :/

God he's such an ugly sandnigger.

have you ever played any vydia? infrastructure is critical. build that railroad, knock down those shanties. Highways everywhere. Sewers ,electricity. flood control...ect

>They need to be deported en masse.
yeah maybe I was wrong reading this

1/10

Why are they more honest and nicer than Whites?

He also voted for Gay Marriage.

Imagine having a

I remember joking about india and its open-defecation problem with my indian friend and he got so vexed it's like I insulted his mother. Agree OP!

I've dealt with a lot of Indian people, and it's hilarious how insecure the men behave. They have a huge inferiority complex.

Actually, middle eastern men in general are really insecure. Always trying to compensate.

Because they have such a inherit sense of superiority they cannot fathom someone does not acknowledge it.

God that sucks

>Multicultural ghettos are untrusting

Wow shocking!

R A R E

Do you even know what Taqqia is?

Muslims do this everywhere they go. Once they get into the majority they start enacting forceful Muslim polices like Sharia.

For a leaf, you're alright

Fuck yeah we win again

there is a really hot tamil grill working down at the store here. I mean God damn you should see her, I think we sort of hit a bit of spark.

Yes I know it's wrong.. but my thing needs stretching and she is damn hot.

Not anything going on, I think she is pissed on me atm. That's usually the nr 1 indicator that there is something there, but how to fix this.....

I ran my mouth outside, to someone I thought were paki hoodlooms trying their luck here. I had already chasen 3 away back to Oslonistan, and these new kids sat outside on the corner.

Damn I was sure they were paki drug youth, so I ran them off a bit. was people around so I luckily didn't beat them up... they worked there well one, the two others were here on vacation I think

God damn.. that was stupid..
But I'll fix

>Poland
>Not the most homogeneous country in Europe
>Steals 7/12 wallets

White people just can't be trusted. They need to be bred out of existence by refugees.

Just take the blue-pill and go into bliss.

I do. It's pretty much a meme outside Sup Forums.

I know you're after a simple narrative but Khan is basically just another unprincipled shit that's willing to pretend to be religious to get the votes. That should sound familiar.

DESIGNATED

>It's pretty much a meme outside Sup Forums

And this is how civilizations collapse.

The internal threat is downplayed and ignored in favor of faux paradise and pretend peace.

Enjoy getting replaced, the transformation ethnically and culturally of London is certainly not a 'meme' faggot.

Man I just want 2 Indian Aunties bouncing on me all the time. That would be so sweet.

RARE
A
R
E

>Enjoy getting replaced, the transformation ethnically and culturally of London is certainly not a 'meme' faggot.

The reasons behind the Europe-wide ethnic replacement is far more complicated than simply Muslim Taqiyya Mr 60%. Like I said before, simple narrative for simple minds.

timestamp

T. Pajeet Singh

You can always tell it's an Indian when they immediately slam China when facing criticism, kek

>The reasons behind the Europe-wide ethnic replacement

You went from denying it as a 'meme' to just now admitting it.

You are the cancer killing society.

I have a saying about India: "the third world slum with a first world ego."

I'm simply stating that there are far more forces at play. To say that Muslims flooded Europe and have higher than native birthrates because of Islamic Taqiyya is an infantile explanation.

>meme outside Sup Forums
>simple narrative for simple minds
Spotted the paki.
No wonder the pajeets sperg out and call anyone pakis when any anti-india posts are made now i see why.

>To say that Muslims flooded Europe and have higher than native birthrates because of Islamic Taqiyya is an infantile explanation.

I never said that Muhammad.

I said Muslims pretending to be moderates to fool gullible local Libcucks is a classic example of Taqiyyah. After which, Liberals delude themselves into thinking they have done some great deed and immediately try to import ever increasing number of refugees who give them adulation for their sympathy and 'muh Islamophobia', while letting them do whatever the fcuk they want.

This clash of culture is then thrown under the rug by said liberals in favor of news of a fake multi-cult utopia. This lasts until the contradictions become to great to censor and maintain, at which point society itself collapses under its own 'tolerance' and hypocrisies.

You post that as if it triggers me in any way. I don't like Muslims or Islam, I simply don't buy the explanation that Taqiyya (which I will again say is more or less a meme outside Sup Forums) is justification of why an unprincipled "Muslim" politician (New Labour, essentially) trying to get votes from gullible Muslim idiots would vote for something like Gay marriage. Nor the reasoning that this explains in any way why Muslims are demographically changing Europe.

> After which, Liberals delude themselves into thinking they have done some great deed and immediately try to import ever increasing number of refugees

We're taking 20k refugees over about 4 years. Hardly fuckin Germany is it.