/CHI/

maybe if I don't think about it, it will go away

if only it was that easy

i really wish it was. hows your day so far?

HOUSES SO EXPENSIVE REEEEEE

move some where else

boring, i've been too tired to do anything although that's just every day for me

have you fixed your sleeping schedule? maybe take a vacation like the Finnish user

it's not really fixed but i can fall asleep at least
>maybe take a vacation like the Finnish user
i'm way too poor to afford something like that, i've never left the country before

i thought it was cheaper to travel in Europe?

dunno about that, but even a train ticket is too expensive for me since i dont have a lot of money

I know you are going through a rough time because you THINK you are not white, but you are my brother. Mexico has a white population that is estimated to be up to 47%. We are aryan no matter what the an*Mefag jews say

maybe just in your country then

:/

I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.

Everything is falling apart

also why the fuck is pizza so expensive
$30.00 for a large and some breadsticks

Get a job samfundsnasser

I thought pizza was supposed to be cheap in NA, that's even more expensive than here

it's only 5 bucks here
probably only in canada

God Bless America. What's the best pizza place in the US anyway? My favourite is Pizza Hut but Dominos seems to be the most popular here yet my sister-in-law, who is American, says it's seen as low quality crap there

You guys don't have Little Cesar's?
$5 pizza everyday

papa johns is good but I really guess it all depends on where you live

Last time I had Papa Johns I started to do a bunch of smell farts

that has never happened to me

Papa John's is for Nazis

i haven't had it in a long time