ANH > ESB > ROTJ > R1 > TFA > AOTC > TPM > ROTS

ANH > ESB > ROTJ > R1 > TFA > AOTC > TPM > ROTS

/thread

"ROTS > ROTJ," "ESB > ANH" and "TFA

ROTS>ESB>ANH>ROTJ>TFA>R1>AOTC>TPM

literally kill yourself

No op, kill yourself
ROTS> ESB> ANH> ROTJ>> AoC>PM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From my point of view you should kill yourself

ESB > ANH > ROTJ > ROTS > R1 > TPM > TFA > AOTC

now that is some bad taste

Well then you are lost!

You're a pathetic OT nostalgic if you put R1 and TFA above the prequels. They're objectively abysmal films, even more so then the prequels.

KYS

ESB>ROTJ>ANH>ROTS>TFA>TPM>AOTC

ESB > ANH > R1 > ROTJ > TFA >>>> ROTS >>>>>> TPM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOTC

If AotC isn't in last place, you're film illiterate.

ESB > TPM > ROTJ > ANH > ROTS > AOTC
But I respect your plebbit choices, anons.

>TPM that high
the fuck?

>I hate sand

I don't know. I think it's a toss up between TPM and AOTC.

Honestly, I like Episode II the best.
Obi-Wan is the true hero while Yoda and Mace Windu were being retards.
Actually, Mace knew Sheev was gonna destroy the Jedi Academy, but Yoda told him he can't go by instinct.
Doesn't follow the Jedi Code.
But in episode two, Obi-Wan went in his own adventure and learned about the Clone Army that Sheev started.
Episode III is cool because of Anakin's downfall but Obi-Wan kicks his ass.
You ask me, Episode II is where it's at.

ESB > ANH >>>>>>>>>> ROTJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ROTS=R1 > TPM > AOTC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TFA

4>5>3>6>R1>7>1>2

ROTJ > ESB > TPM > ROTS > ANH > TFA > R1 > AOTC

"QUIT HOLDING MY HAND"
TFA is worse then both

IV = V > III > VI > I > II

Universally agreed upon ranking. Everything else is contrarianism.

>That's not how the force works!

It's hard for me to rank anything with Han in it last. He carries that fucking thing.

Nice repeating digits, but no. You're clearly a newfriend who "grew up with" the prequels.

V > IV > III > VI > I > II > R1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VII

>ROTJ > ANH

I hope this is a meme or something

By the way, you can't /thread yourself fag.

You're clearly a brainlet who needs X-Wings fighting TIE Fighters and Rebels vs Stormtroopers to understand a Star Wars story, and are such a nostalgic that you are perfectly okay with a copy/paste of the OT with worse acting and dialogue and characters.

Or you're just a paid Disney shill.

>You're clearly a brainlet who needs X-Wings fighting TIE Fighters and Rebels vs Stormtroopers to understand a Star Wars story

ESB>ANH>ROTJ>R1>TFA>TPM>ROTS>AOTC

But honestly I did a marathon and watched Ep1-6 in one day and I found that as an adult I quite like the new trilogy

Fuck the "Lucas Raped My Childhood" Manchildren

>ROTS> ESB> ANH

Anything made by Lucas > Anything made by (((Disney)))

The prequels were bad in many ways but at least they were original. Both were cash grabs but we at least learned more about the SW universe with the prequels. What did we learned from R1 or TFA? Oh I know! We learned that EVERYTHING in episode 4 through 6 is meaningless and even though the Rebels won the somehow lost it all in no time and (((Disney))) didn't even explain how that happened, if my memory serves me correctly you had to buy a comic book or some shit to find out how. And I'm pretty sure it was also SJWed the fuck out like the new movies where they were using gender pronouns like Zim and Zir instead of him and her in the comic.

George Lucas is a piece of shit for selling out his beloved franchise for it to be whored out in the way (((Disney))) did. It's like how Call of duty is in the sense that there is a new one every 6 to 8 months.

>What did we learned from R1 or TFA? Oh I know! We learned that EVERYTHING in episode 4 through 6 is meaningless

normal people watch movies to be entertained, not to "learn" about some story that some obese jew dreamed up in a coke-induced haze you autist

the original trilogy isn't "meaningless" because they're still good movies, their quality isn't negated by the existence of another one where the empire comes back

Agreed. Loved it since '02.

yes

except rots is the best film out of anything star wars ever

5>4>7=RO>6>3>1>2

>DUDE JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN LMAO!

the existence and content of TFA has no effect on the quality of ANH, ESB or ROTJ. this is not a matter of opinion

>AOTC not being in absolute last place on everyone's list
literally
fucking
kill
your
selves

this

So retard you paid to watch that hunk of shit, and as your watching it and seeing the empire not only back but stronger than ever you didn't ask how that happened? You don't think that's kinda important? Considering where we left off with episode 6?

Basically you went there to be entertained by shiny bright colors flashing in your face. And your the one calling other people autistic? Ironic isn't it?

Continuation of the story definitely has a impact on the series, they ruined what was left of the SW universe. Now nothing makes any sense at all.

The prequels killed SW, now (((Disney))) is going to bury it.

>what is a remnant military junta which still has no serious senatorial or legal opposition.
Silly sausage.

>you paid to watch that

Lol no.

>and as your watching it and seeing the empire not only back but stronger than ever you didn't ask how that happened?

I did wonder about it, but it doesn't really need to be explained. It's pretty unrealistic to assume that after ROTJ, all evil in the galaxy would be defeated forever and nothing like the empire would ever exist again.

>You don't think that's kinda important? Considering where we left off with episode 6?

You could've said the same thing after ANH. It seemed like destroying the Death Star basically saved the galaxy, but then in ESB the rebels are in a terrible position against the empire.

Also, this isn't what we were even talking about. The post I replied to said that TFA rendered the original trilogy "meaningless," which is obviously wrong.

>And your the one calling other people autistic? Ironic isn't it?

Not really. People like you are referred to as autists because you can't help but have a single-minded focus on irrelevant details and continuity issues that most people can either figure out for themselves or ignore because they're not important. It's like unless you're explicitly told the answer to something, you think it's a problem.

>Basically you went there to be entertained by shiny bright colors flashing in your face.

That's a false dichotomy. You're implying that unless someone is an autistic faggot like you, they must be a mouthbreathing simpleton. Most people are just normal. Enjoy the rest of your worthless life.

>ANH > ESB
> R1 > TFA

>reddit loved tfa
>now reddit loves the prequals
>constant prequal memes
prequals are confirmed trash
lucas confirmed hack

>Continuation of the story definitely has a impact on the series

It literally doesn't. If someone made a sequel to Citizen Kane and it was really shitty, I'd just go, well, that's too bad, but Kane is still one of the best movies ever. Like if the sequel said that Charles Foster Kane was a cyborg from the future who raped every person he saw to death, upon rewatching Citizen Kane I wouldn't have that in mind, cursing the director of the sequel for ruining the original film for me. I'd just ignore it.

>prequal

Okay so from your retarded angle it's autistic to care about THE MAIN PLOT OF THE PREVIOUS 6 FUCKING MOVIES.

Also I like how you attempt keyword attempt to use big words and pretend to a be a intellectual (You're not) but then in the same breath say you need to basically "DUDE JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN!" to truly understand the "brilliance" of this pile of garbage. A little hypocritical don't you think? Wait don't answer that, I wouldn't want you to overuse that big brain of yours.

ESB>ANH>ROTJ>TFA>RO>ROTS>AOC>TFP

>ANH > ESB > ROTJ > R1 > TFA
looking good
AOTC > TPM > ROTS

what the fuck

I wouldn't say it ruined the original movies but I would say it definitely even further tainted the legacy. Considering it was the original creator that sold out he has some blame on why the new ones sucked. If he would have held on to the rights and ownership of SW, we wouldn't be talking right now because these shit movies would not been made. And we could enjoy the comics and books that were 100x better than TFA and R1.

>Okay so from your retarded angle it's autistic to care about THE MAIN PLOT OF THE PREVIOUS 6 FUCKING MOVIES.

We both know that's not at all what I said or implied, so I guess you're just not gonna try anymore.

>Also I like how you attempt keyword attempt to use big words and pretend to a be a intellectual

Hahaha, what "big words" did I use, from your point of view? Dichotomy? It's pretty common to refer to shit as a false dichotomy. Maybe not in whatever circles you run in. I don't see any other potential "big words" in my post. You should feel embarrassed for having accused me of that.

>but then in the same breath say you need to basically "DUDE JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN!"

Again, the post I originally responded to said that the existence of The Force Awakens makes the original trilogy "meaningless." I disagree, because even if TFA is the worst movie ever, you don't have to let it affect your enjoyment of the other Star Wars films. I know you understand what I'm saying, so are you gonna continue sperging out about it or not?

>to truly understand the "brilliance" of this pile of garbage.

The Force Awakens? Never did I remotely imply that it's "brilliant." Maybe you replied to the wrong person or something.

>Wait don't answer that, I wouldn't want you to overuse that big brain of yours.

I tried to intimidate you with my mastery of four-syllable words, but you've seen right through my charade.

>Giving a shit about the main plot of a movie and the series is being autistic

What the fuck do you even do when watching a movie? Do you just sit there waiting for the nexts lens flare? You're not listening to anything anyone is saying or doing? I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your logic. How old are you like 5?

>ANH
>not STAR WARS

"Giving a shit about the main plot of a movie and the series"? Literally what are you even talking about? How did TFA "ruin" the "main plot of the series"?

ANH > ESB > RotJ > RotS > TPM > AotC > TFA > R1

TFA and R1 are technically better than the prequels but they're so fucking boring whereas the prequels can still be fun despite being dumb

>"What's your favorite Star Wars movie?"
>"Star Wars"

>Something I said

Long winded explanation filled with ad hominem attacks, fallacies and falsehoods.

Really gets the neurons firing up in the ole frontal cortex lobe.

You haven't moved the ball on your own argument one bit because of this.You're either a Disney shill or a SW fanboy and there is no getting through with people like you.

I win!

>Empire is routed and the Rebels win, yet now the New Republic that was built by that vacuum is destroyed and we're back to another Empire vs Rebels story
>Han and Leia finally fall in love, but now they're divorced, one of them is dead in the movies and the other is dead IRL (so her movie days are numbered)
>After 30 years of the Empire wiping out the Jedi, they ultimately failed and Luke restores the Jedi. But now the Jedi are wiped out again, to the point where they're just another "myth."
>Luke brought balance to the Force, but now we're in the exact same position where Sith are running amok and Jedi are basically purged and definitely in hiding.

Yeah, they totally didn't ruin the main plot.

5 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 3 > 7 > R1 > 2

TPM>AOTC>The Clone Wars>ROTS>Rebels>R1>ANH>SW Holiday Special>TESB>ROTJ>Ewoks>Droids>TFA

>Empire is routed and the Rebels win

That happened in the first Star Wars movie.

>Han and Leia finally fall in love, but now they're divorced, one of them is dead in the movies and the other is dead IRL

So?

>After 30 years of the Empire wiping out the Jedi, they ultimately failed and Luke restores the Jedi. But now the Jedi are wiped out again, to the point where they're just another "myth."

So?

>Luke brought balance to the Force, but now we're in the exact same position where Sith are running amok and Jedi are basically purged and definitely in hiding.

So?

Oh nothing, just major plot endings are rebooted so you're back to square one. That's okay.

If you're completely okay with them rebooting those plot lines so nothing that happens in any of them matters you might as well just not watch the OT, fucking Disney shill.

The only correct ranking in this thread

Not even the guy your arguing with but

>I win......my internet argument according to myself. Now it's time to argue for the next 7 hours about Star Wars a movie made for children while calling anyone who points out holes in my arguments autistic. MOM! WHERE ARE MY CHICKEN TENDERS!?!

I prefer episode 2 because it has less gungans.

>everyone including rogue one
F A N C A N O N

>Luke brought balance to the Force
No he didn't

ESB > ROTJ > ROTS > ANH > AOTC > PM >>>>> 7

All are good...at some point of view

4>5>6>3>R1>7>2>1

Everyone who says ESB > ANH is wrong. You're judging the movie by how much you enjoyed it, not how objectively good it is. I wouldn't doubt that most people would have a better time watching ESB and find it more entertaining - however, ANH is a masterpiece. It's entirely different from all the other SW movies.

ANH > the rest;

Originals > Prequels, and Originals > New Trilogy are also true.

But any more detail I'm not sure about.

V > IV > VI > VII > RO > III > I > II

V and IV are masterpieces, VI is great, VII and RO decent, III is so bad it's good, I and II are boring shit.

4>5>1=6>3>r1>7>2

This is the only list for true star wars fans. If you disagree you never liked star wars.

this

>VII and RO are decent
People actually believe this.
>>>/normiebook/

1 < 2 < 3 < 4 < 5 < 6 < 7

What order do you watch the films?

You for got this movie

i feel you user

>TFP
umm... hope you meant TPM. If so, finally someone gets it right

First time
4 > 5 > 6 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 7 > R1
Any subsequent watching
1 > 2 > 3 > R1 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7

>pretending the continuity of the series wasn't automatically fucked by the prequels
>pretending that the original wasn't basically a stand-alone space adventure that somehow took off and the sequels were thought up later
With TFA set 30 years after, who honestly gives a fuck that they wipe the slate clean? There is nothing sacred about the "story" of this material. TFA is well-made and entertaining and it's flaws are nothing to get autistic about

The Force Awakens is just a terrible piece of lazy writing. I'd rather Lucas trying something new than a "next gen" rerash of the old movies trying to cashcow on nostalgia

>well-made
>entertaining
>who cares about story

Wow, another TFA fan is an autistic spergy 12 year old who loves it because "BOOM BOOM MILLENNIUM FALCON BLEW UP TEH TIE FIGHTERS MUMMY!"

If you didn't know little boy, 12 year olds aren't allowed on Sup Forums. Come back when your balls drop.

>ANH > ESB

Shit opinion.

>there are actual, factual imbeciles who think RotS is the best prequel

I bet you think RO is amazing queer

He was a disappointment in tfa. Only nostalgia saves him, like everything else about the movie

What about the Holiday Special?

V > IV > VI > III > RO > VII > I > II

I>IV>V>II>III>VI

Retrurn of the Jedi > Empire Strikes Back > A New Hope > KOZOR 1 > KOTOR 2 > Ewok Adventure > Battle for Endor

fuck everything else

>RO > VII > I > II

Wrong on all counts.

*KOTOR 1