New to the whole professional league soccer (football) scene. Mostly just paid attention to international soccer...

New to the whole professional league soccer (football) scene. Mostly just paid attention to international soccer. My friends say the Premier League is the best league. Any thoughts who I should support? I plan on researching whichever club gets the most backing so I am not a clueless plastic fan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNfxFfE-k9s
youtube.com/watch?v=NzXnVUs6VKc&t=152s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C.–Manchester_United_F.C._rivalry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manchester United

Aren't the Manchester clubs the ones who spend millions of Euros to win?

He literally said he doesn't want to be a clueless, plastic fan.
Tottenham. Big team, but only the 6th richest so overperforms basically every season. Good balance between supporting one of the big teams while not being a plastic fan.
Could try Liverpool too. Technically the second biggest team, but only 5th biggest financially and kind of a sleeping giant.
These two hate each other after the game last weekend.

My friends are both Liverpool and Chelsea fans respectively, Liverpool sound like a club who can't replicate the success they once had and everyone just says Chelshit about Chelsea lol

The Swans are a team on the up so get on the hype train early

Yeah living in the past is basically their claim to fame. I'd go for Tottenham over them since they're building for the future and their new stadium is going to look sick and be a game changer financially. Will also host NFL games in London.
Other than the two Manchesters and Chelsea, your only other option in the main 6 is Arsenal, but their fanbase is always on the verge of a meltdown. youtube.com/watch?v=xNfxFfE-k9s

I've seen Arsenal Fan TV that shit is funny asf. What are the pros/cons of Arsenal?

I'm a Spurs fan, I can't be objective about them.

Rivals?

Yeah I'll try to break down London football rivalries down for you real quick. I's a bit convuluted. There's the main three (Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham) then the other smaller teams that tend to get relegated, like Crystal Palace, West Ham, QPR, Fulham etc.
Tottenham consider Arsenal their most hated rival, followed by Chelsea. West Ham is a distant third.
Arsenal feel the same way about Tottenham, but their rivalry with Chelsea is a lot softer and they actually sell players to each other sometimes. They don't have a rivalry with West Ham.
Chelsea' most hated rival is Tottenham. Arsenal is second but it's not a real rivalry.
West Ham hate Tottenham the most, but it's a bit of a meme since they're Tottenham's third rival. They hate Chelsea too but it's usually less heated and both clubs share a similar far right element.
Fulham and QPR consider Chelsea their msot hated rivalry, but Chelsea fans don't care about them, and they're both in a lower division.
Crystal Palace have a rivalry with Brighton (not in London) for some reason.

literally just get a wheeldecide if you don't have any connections to the teams.

I thought Millwall was West Ham's main rival. Here in the states we always hear that's it's the most violent rivalry in England. Didn't someone die a few years back as well?

Millwall are so hated over here in england we pretend they don't exist

why is milwall mentioned so much, like what the fuck is up with milwall

Millwall are in the lower leagues and hardly play West Ham.

I was watching a Sky Sports telecast a few years ago, and they were saying Manchester United vs Liverpool had become a rivalry based on Manchester passing them for overall titles. Is that a legitimate rivalry between those two?

This is kinda dated, but pretty much sums it up. They are number 3 btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=NzXnVUs6VKc&t=152s

You should be a spurs supporter because Tottenham Hotspur is a jewish club

wtf i love zenit now

>like what the fuck is up with milwall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C.–Manchester_United_F.C._rivalry

How popular is Spurs in Korea? Is Son a big celebrity there or only among people who watch football?

Spurs, definitely. I'm new to the Premier League as well and I can't think of myself supporting anyone else.

>poch is a class guy and a class manager
>team supporting young players
>future looks bright, new stadium, new branding
>not boring, known for the fluidity of their playstyle
>has naughty bois like dele
>has goat finishers like kane
>no trophies in recent history
>everyone thinks they're shit
>overperfoming
>#COYS

not so popular
a big celebrity

I thought rivalries were based on location. Clubs became rivals because they were both in the same city, Man United/Man City and Liverpool/Everton. Plus the London rivalries mentioned.

Manchester and Liverpool are only a couple of miles apart. Plus rivalry between the two cities started way before the football rivalry

They usually are but Liverpool and Manchester are quite close anyway. Plus it's only natural the two most successful teams would be rivals. It's the same with Real Madrid and Barcelona in Spain.

Son is handsome as fuck, my few Korean female friends fiend his dick all day and night.

Liverpool all the way. The most entertaining club with the most entertaining manager. They play attacking football all the time and they have the most passionate fans in england (my opinion). They are pretty unlucky and funny team as well. They tend to lose/draw games where they dominated almost most of the match. Forget about Manchester UTD. They were once great and played good football but now watching them is a torture. Chelsea sucks dick. Tottenham is a good team too, but they have a lot of youngsters. Arsenal, eh, Just dont. Man City this season is on fire, but I think it is only for a season.