Predicts inevitable all out race war between blacks and whites

>predicts inevitable all out race war between blacks and whites

>fast forward 50 years

Maybe he wasn't so crazy. Do you think the current racial tensions in the US will just blow over or is his prophecy coming true?

Other urls found in this thread:

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/manson/mansontestimony-w.html
webmshare.com/play/7Xab8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET READY FOR THE HELTER SKELTER

+ he said that black would win because of karma

keep in mind he also thought the blacks would win but they would need a leader so he would become king of the niggers

>Maybe he wasn't so crazy.

>he said that black would win because of karma
>karma

kek. karma never won a war

I hope you're right burgerfriend

there wont be a war, only awesome music from smashmouth!

Fuck.you

>phophecy

He took the obvious around him in the 60's and made a surprisingly wrong prediction.

No war broke out, things got more peaceful and you think he's a genius?.

Kill yourself OP.

it sure as fuck never helped you froggie

the spanish are the only people to have ever been conquered by niggers

I have been saying this for a while.

Lots of people have predicted a race war. It hasn't happened yet.

welp, here we go again.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

>predicts race war
>50 years later
>Maybe he wasn't so crazy

With that logic (retarded logic by the way) I'll predict that the New York Mets will win a World Series within 50 years.
Better yet I predict that in the future a politician will get caught fucking a sex robot.

me?

There will be a Hispanic president. Calling it now, and screencapping this fucking post and passing it down my family for generations. Goddamn, I'm a genius.

fug :DDDDDD

Where were you when based charlie predicts the helter sketer ?

>Maybe he wasn't so crazy
the rest of the prediction he made was that he'd be the only white person left alive and worshiped by all the surviving darkies

he got this from a made up word in a beatles song

so i'd say that wasn't prophetic

>predicts all out race war between blacks and whites in a country with a history of racial war, violence and conflict

Yeah, no shit retard

You are now aware that Charlie was part of a psyops experiment that went horribly right.

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/manson/mansontestimony-w.html

There won't be a race war, because white americans are all cowards.

Blacks will keep killing them tho

Malcolm X said the blacks would lose
I'd trust his judgement more in this situation

actual factual

That's why they opened the Mexican Gates, so the blacks will have to go through them first.

THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

Read this

webmshare.com/play/7Xab8

> Charlie was part of a psyops experiment
What? the 60's?
Stop with this clandestine controllers shit and accept that its all out in the open and commercial.
Black people are seemingly bitching about not being seen. this is a blatant lie and every sane person can see the pedestal African Americans have been put on and exceptions made with regard to promoting criminality, dysfunctional hedonism and opulent consumerism in the MSM. It is the sales people that have already applied a commercial "brand" to blacks (that they will defend as central to identity, or face an ego hit they are notoriously careful to avoid, (stop disrespecting me famalamalam))

It's not blacks that are being defended but the culture of envy, blind desire to attain and hubris that has been bred into the most important aspect of oneself. Japs had banzai, blacks have consumption. Consider who has the highest obesity rates in America, also consider how overfeeding ones self is being re-branded as a non-issue, issue with no moral implications or even a positive.
You don't get that with white people and their DIY and home improvement and desire for self sufficiency.

Simple-minded consumerism is the goal and many support it because they themselves are reliant on that system.

penis

Fuck slide threads.

>wasn't crazy
>thought niggers would win
>thought he could hide and become king nigger
>somehow thought murdering a bunch of whites would magically start the war

Just because he got some things right doesn't ,mean shit

SHE WAS LOOKIN KINDA DUMB WITH HER FINGER IN HER CUNT

He also thought that he would rise up to be their leader in the aftermath because they are incapable of governing.

What did he actually say?

The only people that want a race war are Sup Forums tards and heroin addicts in the midwest.

Niggers were a mistake.

Here's to (You)
Now sod off.

Not just helter skelter but he was a massive environmentalist and knew what was being done to the planet.

ATWA

He is Jesus Christ incarnate.

nice finally a sane person time to go outside and have a smoke

>watch manson documentaries
>mfw the manson family were basically practicing meme magic

oh yeah I almost forgot:

I TOLD EM TO DO IT WITCHY!

When race tension are so obvious?

Why are they shilled so hard by every sides?

What is the bigger picture they try to cover up with?

Why dou you let them play you for their purpose`?

user kun dont be a dim-witted try to grasp the multi layered reality!

He thought that blacks would win with the help of liberal whites, but then they would kill all the liberal whites, and then civilisation would fall (because nogs), and then he and his "family" of whites would emerge from the underground to rule the nogs who would turn to them for guidance and help.

no but i bet they are going to have a very real impact on demographic trends. white flight really ramped up after the rioting of the late 60s. i suspect and urban gains central cities have seen in the last decade are going to slow dramatically and were going to see a huge shift to the suburbs again and black people wont be welcome anywhere. they wont be welcome back in inner city neighborhoods they got gentrified out of and they wont be welcome in most suburbs. if anything, you'll probably see a black shift back to the south. chicago lost 200,000 black people in the last census. thats enormous.

>the moors were black

Nice anerican meme

It won't blow over, niggers are delusional entitled shits. The victim game needs to die.

Best Manson doc on jewtube?

Charles Manson was reprogramming people
He dosed his followers with LSD and recreated the Crucifixion of Christ

Basically he hated the "white establishment" but also thought whites were superior. He was a racist hippy essentially.

FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEEEEE

this. if only he saw Sup Forums.

also post the documentaries plz :3

nig

Is this some kind of new meme for people desperate for yous?

(YOU)

>Go pick cotton and be a good nigger

Hilarious! Charlie really hated them.

fu

honk honk

He was smarter than most, considering his IQ was over average he was actually smarter than billions. Too bad he was a manlet hippie with family and drug issues

You got dubs so I didn't want to chance it

if dealing drugs to movie stars for the CIA isn't crazy I don't know what is

Why are so many people replying to this?

Shiy bag

every interaction with a black person i've had has been the same as always

maybe it's different in urban areas

Shiiiiiit

Kek

So let me get this straight.
A manlet who spent half his life in prison and actually begged to stay is some sort of niggerdamus because he had an issue with blacks. First of all, his issue came from the fact he was afraid of retaliation from blacks after supposedly killing a black dealer who fucked the family over. He was never found guilty for that one.
Plus, he was a butthurt faggot because one of the beach boys gave him a shot to sell his music to big wigs and he blew it.
The only thing that bitter manlet was good at was manipulating stupid suburban white girls and beta suburban guys who couldn't get ass into murdering an Italian family and some pregnant actress and her buddies. He had no balls and was only good at manipulating.
Which I find funny since you homos hate Jews for the same exact bullshit.

Seriously read the book 'the family' to get a taste of what a loser he was. Helter skelter by bugliosi was decent but limited with its information about the family and its exploits.

:(

HAAH WAAW

Kills yourself

>all those buzzwords
wew, you'd be taken more serious without them

l e a f

>buzzwords

H E Y N O W
E
Y
N
O
W

f
u

>debates in Cleveland this week
>protesters already at the helm
>protesters with the right to open carry
Omg this shit is gonna be good. I hope you faggots are going to record this shit because I can feel major tensions. How badly do you guys think it will turn out? How will the government react?

i was like 9 years old.
By the time I was 13, I came 2 the realization that Charlie [and Jim Morrison] had dropped more acid that all us anons put together.