Are shrooms a Sup Forums approved drug? I have the opportunity to get my hands on some...

Are shrooms a Sup Forums approved drug? I have the opportunity to get my hands on some, and I'm not sure how much I should do for my first time, or if I should do them at all

Other urls found in this thread:

cerberusextract.com/live-plants/peyote-lophophora-williamsii-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'd say don't do them, but if you're dead set on it, make sure you do them in a controlled, safe environment.

I always liked them, don't take too much, be in a good move, think about the toughest questions in your life

As long as you are doing them for fun, not some bullshit enlightenment.
They are drugs, not a gateway to "Truth", yes they can help you think about shit, but take it with a grain of salt, you are impaired and placing yourself in a state of delusion.

>TL;DR enjoy it for what it is

If you've never done them just take a gram of dried shrooms. Test the waters.
Some people really dislike the taste, so if you want break/grind them up and mix them with some food.

Will make the food taste like shit, but might be a bit easier to get down if you're a person who can't handle the taste.

No.

Implying moses and buddha didnt do shrooms

Some people will get trigert by this, but:

Hallucinogens allow one to "peer behind the veil of reality" and discover other things one can't just read online or find in a 7 hour long YT video by Le Balding Argument Man

>think about the toughest questions in your life
are traps gay?

this

but if you going to do them, don't eat them, they are nasty as fuck and the taste can last the whole trip.
make tee out of it, google is your friend.

Sup Forums will call you a degenerate for even thinking about doing it all whilst sipping on beer

So dont listen to pol

Ego death is an amazing thing.

Lotta good responses ITT

I'm coming up on truffles as I'm typing this.

This is going to get really interesting. I can see the patterns begin to emerge, noticing details, colours brighter

do it
practice the single eye

>Sup Forums approved
>drug
choose one leaf

Wish I was as lucky.
Enjoy and be safe bruh.

Regular dose 3.5g

Heroic dose 5g

Omg mushroom tea best tea.

>user does shrooms and is disappointed, moves to discredit them at all costs to avoid self-blame

Exactly they will really just firm up conclusions you've already come too, it's still cool to think about the absurd

>Implying moses and buddha didnt do shrooms
implying they had the technology and science, plus enhanced research on drugs back then.

NOT AN ARGUMENT
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

whoops that was for

Ya grind it into a powder and put into some OJ or make chocolate bars with the powder. I hate eating the shrooms as they are and the stomach pains at the beginning of the trip. Shrooms have changed my life and if you have something bothering you I recommend them. They are great for introspective purposes.

is it anything compared to shrooms, never did truffels but tempted try some.

read it has the same compound as shrooms only grown diferently.

"ego death" buncha joe rogan parrots. take 3.5 grams and do it with either a really good friend or your pets.

Shrroms upset my stomach too much, I prefer LSD.

I get what you're saying, but these drugs are useful for discovering PERSONAL truth. The mistake many people make is trying to apply their own personal truth to the rest of the world.

>they will really just firm up conclusions you've already come too
not true at all. Many trips are challenging, scary, etc. They are often a source of great personal growth.

>tfw peyote is legal in Canada but barely anyone knows

cerberusextract.com/live-plants/peyote-lophophora-williamsii-.html

This, not saying they can't lead to interesting truthful insights but the vast majority of interesting thought flying through your head will be, upon retrospection, horseshit

take 1 gram, make it into tea, let it cool, eat the shroom.

then try doing 1/4 gram on empty stomach in the morning...

It's exactly the same. It's all about the psilocybin molecule.
Nothing changes except the dosage you're supposed to apply
Typing this feels funny already

One of the best decisions of my life. Yes, do them.

Make sure you're with close friends and 100% safe.

bahaha

>muh formal logic and proofs

do you people have no taste for novelty or imagination for its own purposes?

good to know

have a nice trip brother

Drugs are for liberal losers and fucking degenerate pussies who cant handle the pressures of normal life. Don't be a fucking liberal loser, OP. Pic related.

well meme'd my unfunny sir!