Question Session

Question session resumes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/page/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would be the consequences of the rebels winning vs Assad winning for Europe and the West in general?

can you send me 1 million dollars in bitcoin ?

Rebels winning means new pipelines from the ME to Europe and Cold War 2.0

Why would that lead to another Cold War ?

But the Cold War 2.0 began during the Arab Spring.

redpill me on this Gulen guy

Will Trump continue to fund the House of Saud regime if he becomes president?

but they have no options. CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Forces Russia's hand in a much more direct way than the soft coups of the last 20 years.

I've seen all the theories about how Jews and globalists are trying to genocide the white race and destroy western culture, but one thing has left me confuses

If these hypothetical agendas exist, what are they trying to accomplish by destroying the white race? What could Jews possibly gain by using Marxist pawns to demolish western traditionalist values?

I don't think you're familiar with the concept of a 'cold war'.

Explain turkey

USA is considering a takedown of the Saudis to protect the petrodollar through the next major economic downturn. Production capacity is already too far above demand and that is only going to get worse when we head into the next crisis. The collapse of Venezuela isn't sufficient to support oil prices by itself.

Hi guys i'm also i high level insider. I will answer any questions that do not reveal who I am, which is the President of the World.

It's a correlation-causation problem.

They want to destroy opposition, i.e., upper middle class families. These happen to be mostly white.

It began in 2001 when the US unilaterally pulled out of the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty and started working towards a first strike capability.

Does NATO care about the internal affairs in France at all?
Do they agree with current French government's solution to "learn to live with terrorism"?
Any fear of an extreme right-wing backlash?

Because, in some way or another, western values preach anything but submissiveness and include self-determination, heroism and selflessness. By undermining these you considerably lower the risk of revolution.

It's all about population control.

Erdogan has had significant internal opposition as a result of his support of ISIS. He needed to strengthen his hand to keep the radicalization programs going.

Probably, but it was mostly Arab countries that participated in the funding of guerrilla and terrorist groups in the Middle East.

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia, or even China, had a hand in it, but we're only left with speculation at best.

How the fuck and who the fuck expects the EU to hold up?

Wasn't Operation Gladio just an Italian thing for Stay Behind? What does it mean in your image?

Silly. You live in age of biological warfare on top of nuclear weapons. There is no longer any such thing as a "successful" nuclear first strike - it doesn't have any potential whatsoever to remove the "mutual" part of MAD.

High level Nato insider I assume by the way

Say something minor that'll happen at a specific time as proof or you're just roleplaying.

Yes.

Nationalist movements by themselves are not necessarily bad for the regime as long as they can be co-opted and pointed in useful directions.

The illusion of xenophobic nationalism is fine as a cover for war mongering, intensifying the police state, etc. Economic nationalism would be fought vigorously.

Ok now I know you are full of shit.

Everyone else who is being bluepilled by this moronic shill can read my pic related.

I suggest you disregard this attention whore RPer.

>not aware what the anti-ballistic missile treaty was
>not aware of how it's suspension means work towards a first strike capability is legally possible.
>thinking biological weapons can reach the US when nukes cant.

Yeah I had my doubts, but now it's clear you are an idiot just looking for attention.

>He needed to strengthen his hand to keep the radicalization programs going.

top kek

But controlling the population for what?Opposition to what?

I got the origin of consciousness book, interesting stuff. I'm about half way through... anything else you recommend?

Independent agents are the only real source of opposition. To develop in this way, you need a high level of education, leisure time to contemplate and grow, capital to protect yourself and spread your message, and so on.

These types of traits can only emerge from a relatively well off economic household.

Well to better serve them, I suppose.

Depends on what you know already and what you would like to learn.

Took the time to read your post.

The idea that Erdogan is "anti-CIA" in any way is on its face absurd. The CIA's creation, ISIS, is running all their oil through Turkey for example. Western pet projects like this are only possible with Erdogan's cooperation. It isn't just tacit approval either - his family is highly involved in the business and profiting handsomely from it. Your narrative is complete nonsense.

Yeah well Erdogan we can manage.

But Gülen nearly took down EVERYTHING Ataturk worked for 2 days ago.

Do your research better, and save that pic related to fool bluepills next time.

Or maybe you ARE a high level insider, from the looks of it, your mettle as a foreign policy thinker is as competent as Obama's nepotist blacks.

There is no indication that the coup was even remotely close to being successful. Erdogan's hotel was bombed after he left, his plane was not brought down by "coup faction" jets in the air. A few soldiers were put onto the streets under the guise of anti-terrorism drills and quickly surrendered when they realized what was going on. The whole thing was a joke from the start.

More erroneous information read from Reuters.

Now that you are outed, how will you recreate this bullshit AMA thread again?

You should go back to playing Stellaris, friend.

It's ok Turkey. The psychological need to believe in the agency of your government is shared by many around the world. You will grow up with time.

>dat 14 year old jargon

you made me smile "High Level Insider"

Is that your WoW Paladin levels you refer to?

How can I make money on the internet easily?

>be good looking girl
>shove objects in pussy

bring me your questions, I have some information

Are some contrails actually chemtrails?
And do you have any warnings for/or predicted happenings?

Have you already commented on Alex Jones?

What are your thoughts/what do you know?

Do the elites really believe Islam can be managed and controlled? Are Obama and Merkel delusional about Islams nature or they just don't care because of their plans

Yes. No room for debate there. You can look up public companies that have contracts for weather modification programs for example.

We're headed into another major financial crisis and reordering of global markets as well as a shift in geopolitical strategy of the US. Confidence is the financial system is collapsing and the regime is struggling to hold it together without allowing a sustained period of growth.

Consensus is growing around the idea of a fairly deep global depression with only moderate impact on the US economy. Russia and China are to be weakened significantly and a lot of petro capacity knocked offline in the ME.

They're already rich and powerful. And they've got America by the balls, what with us sucking Isreal's cock constantly. And considering they're fueled by the success of the west, wouldn't letting Marxism destroy the west just make them less powerful?

Alex Jones started off as controlled opposition to dumb down alternative media. He's grown into a person who is aware that the system he was serving is dangerously flawed, but still isn't allowed to say much worthwhile.

Yes, they do.

Think about terrorism as it actually exists compared to the real potential.

Any moderately smart terrorist could do tremendously more damage than any of them ever have.

I've mentioned in previous threads how a few snipers can knock out much of the US grid almost instantaneously.

Knowing just this one single mode of attack, you have to either believe:

(1) there is no small cell of terrorists with a few thousand dollars of capital and moderate intelligence level

or

(2) radical Islam is very much under control and the terrorist threat is mostly a bogeyman

The idea that they have America by the balls simply isn't true. They've had to kill presidents to keep control and there is a lot of blowback from this. Belief in a conspiracy surrounding JFK's assassination is almost universal, and these sorts of ideas are very crippling to the illusion of the cattle being free range.

The civility of society can collapse almost overnight in very dramatic fashion. It's a rather tenuous grip.

Anything you can point us to in order to learn more about what's to come?

Do you subscribe to Stratfor? Is there any other resource like Stratfor we should pay attention to, to have a better grasp of what's going on?

What are your thoughts on residing the rule of law within a Constitution? In other words, the system of government America is supposed to have. A constitutional republic.

What's the real point of the terror bogey man? At first it increased support for the establishment, but now it's only increased anti establishment feelings. Why have ISIS if their not going to intervene in the Middle East and lose public support

Edward Snowden claimed that encryption does work. Is that consistent with your understanding?
Has anyone ever solved the discrete logarithm problem?

You should have at least passing familiarity with the ideas being published by Brookings, CFR, AEI in terms of geo and domestic politics.

If you want a lot of regularly published hard intelligence, EIR is good although highly cultish.

Is there any way to fix the middle east without going full final solution?

Do conglomerates intentionally brainwash their customers into falling for cultural marxist ideologies or product obsession?

We're largely support of the original designs of the US government, although some modifications are needed - mostly in terms of increased clarity. A major problem is the modern ambiguousness of some of the terms such as direct and indirect taxes, which were extraordinarily important to the authors but very blurred today.

Could you tell us a little bit of your lifestyle?

Execise, food you eat and food you avoid and the reason why you avoid them?

How is calcification of the pineal gland connected to consciousness?

Cicada 3301 any info?

Do you have any insights how to improve a tyroid conditon it is obvious that pharmacy wants you to swallow as much pills as they can sell`?

What is your stance on multicultural society?
Is sweden on the verge to a failed state due to leftist politics?

You weren't the guy who talked about the snipers, that was the government scenario guy who gamed civil war scenarios.

The idea of terrorism justifies foreign wars for control as well as domestic police state. Both are very important to the methodologies of control currently used. It's particularly useful in the sense that you can't defeat a tactic, so the war on terror cannot be won. In this way, it is highly demoralizing to the population.

You're not the same person as the last one to use that name. Care to explain?

And why do people to tend to join/looking for strucutres similar to that of the bicameral mind? Like military or public service or other Jobs hierachilly orderd? Do the unconsoious mind love this state where it gets input from above?

It is almost like there is an urge for an anti conscious lifte in order to flee the chaos?

Quantum computers exist. Look up Shor's algorithm.

Snowden is a CIA operation.

1. Is Jesus Your Savior?

2. Thoughts about Milo Yiannopoulos? Is he an agent?

Funding economic development instead of terrorists patsies would get you a very long way.

What is the purpose of this operation? What is it that it intends to accomplish?

Are there encryption algorithms that quantum computers cannot handle?

Archive of all of his answers here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/page/1/

Page 1 through 30+.

rare

No health problems whatsoever, most of my food comes from small producers (although not necessarily "organic"), and I am in excellent shape.

Pineal gland is very important to coherent consciousness phenomena. Calcification of the gland destroys your sixth sense.

I'm not in a position to give you specific medical advice without a lot of details. Find a good doctor or do the work of learning what the available related science yourself.

Multicultural society in terms of actual multiple cultures isn't something that can really work. In terms of a mix of ethnicities, it's OK as long as you have significant homogenization in terms of good cultural mores. In practice, this doesn't happen and your regimes don't want it to happen - one of their tools to promote strategies of tension.

Will i take a sip of my soda?

How fucked up is the world right now, really?

How would we react if we knew what was REALLY going on?

Is there a red pill beyond the red pill?

You may not realize this, but there was an actual attack carried out in this way in California by some disgruntled employees. It's a popular reference point because it is in the public domain as already having occurred, so no one can say you are feeding actionable ideas to bad actors.

The emergence of consciousness is a very scary thing to many. Life on autopilot has its advantages.

>Pineal gland is very important to coherent consciousness phenomena. Calcification of the gland destroys your sixth sense.

How do we decalcify our pineal gland?

Many people have described our philosophy as resembling Christianity significantly, although the terminology isn't well-defined. As a highly symbolic system, there are multiple interpretations and a simple "yes/no" answer can mean many different things. There isn't any real information content to me offering you such an answer in other words.

I'm only vaguely familiar with Milo. No strong opinion.

-Are you just another "underling" of even more enlightened or powerful people?

-In the last thread you mentioned an example of previous consciousness in the pyramids and sphynix being around 10,000 years old, not ~2500 ish.
Do you have a starting point to learn more about this?

-Is weed (and its legalization in select states) used to control and suppress the masses easily or does it actually help?

I have read almost the half of the "Origin Of Consciousness And The Break Down Of The Bicameral Mind"

and i truely want to thank you out of the depthts of my consciosness for this perception changing literature. Can recommend other literature?

It is really amazing how my life/mind has "changed" to the positive since your first appearance here!

The human consciosness is so much more than procreate and consume. It was always this "siciety dullnes" lying on my shoulder like a heavy stone to carry. Or drowing myself in a sea of meaninglessness like an anchor at my feet rivet me to the foundation of mind numbing repition.

It was a revelation for to meet you!

I missed the first thread, so excise me if you've already been asked this, or if you can't answer it. What is Trump's true position on NATO? Does he really hate it? Is he really buddies with Putin? And does Putin really hate Hillary that much? If she wins, is a hot WWIII assured?

would getting doxed stop you from role playing on this board every day?

People started using the NSA as a source of blackmail against others within the regime, so it was knocked down a few notches by Snowden's operation. Also an opportunity to spread some disinformation along the lines of RSA is secure, all you have to do to defeat the NSA is download tor browser.

>moderate intelligence level

Well there ya go. The right answer is 1.) with a definite mix of 2.)

Islam is no boogeyman. Islam is a political ideology masked as a religion

The world is frighteningly fucked up. Your regimes are incompetent, which in many ways is even worse than being evil.

Part of being red pilled is realizing that "the" red pill is blue pilled. Awareness and self-actualization are processes rather than singular events. The dialectic of the red pill / blue pill is itself a con in a significant way.

I'm starting to seriously question your legitimacy.

Regulate fluoride intake to acceptable levels and maintain appropriate acid - base balances in your body are the two biggest factors here.

You are dodginf the Cicada 3301 question pretty obstinately. Is it because it is without any importance or meaning whatever? I highly doubt this!

Which agency recruits via Cicada 3301?

And what happens with the one that can solve all riddles?

Is it a good or bad thing? Since the most talented are often those who being able to threat the agency itself?

I have to say it sounds very reasonable
Are there known algorithms using a different mathematical principle that the experts cannot easily defeat at the moment?

I've had mentors, but don't have a boss.

I noticed a guy named Hancock mentioned a lot in response to this question. My own preference is directly reading the relevant literature in journals, but perhaps you would enjoy the novel format more.

We don't have any problem with weed. Some people use it as a beneficial medicine or even psychedelic while others are more like addicts running from something or dependent for normal functioning. It's potentially good or bad depending on how you use it.

When is your task completed here?

How long do you stay here?

You're welcome. Think of it as the beginning of a process rather than finally arriving at a destination.

Thoughts about homosexuality, anal sex, and rape? Can anal sex be loving or is it automatically rape?

Trump will govern similar to the way he has acted as a businessperson. There are some criticisms to be made (somewhat exploitative at times, as well as short term profit seeking over long term viability) but also merits to the approach - the world needs deal making between countries, not dick waving.

Hillary isn't interested in WW3 as long as she can appear to have the biggest cock in the room. These kinds of personalities usually shy away from contested conflict spaces in favor of bullying smaller entities. Think more along the lines of Libya, Ukraine, or Syria exercises rather than hot war with Russia.

What do you know about the protocols of Zion?

Is this deception the make them an easy scapegoat to disguse and confuse what the real intentions of the elite is and who it is?

Are were they true but couls not succed?

Or are they true and succeded?

There are a variety of cryptographic techniques available to circumvent the powers of quantum computers, yes.

A while ago someone claiming to work on the ELINT pods of the SB3 posted on here. Also known as ghoul guy, pic related. Was he legit? Specifically his claim about letting Russian and Chinese spies access to certain mainframes on purpose to advertise just how ahead the US is in terms of defence capabilities?

There are a lot of changes being put into place in the world. You've seen that with the release of the 28 pages and shift in policy in the ME already. The last week has been an important time to cultivate awareness of what is going on. My activity level will drop off soon, but I'll probably return from time to time.

>in favor of bullying smaller entities

who would she push around?

There are two different ways you can interpret the "jewish" problem. Low grade intellects think of this in terms of an ethnic one. The more significant angle here is that the symbolic significance of the OT and NT in the Bible are mirror images, in opposition. Lucifer and Jesus both call themselves the morning star, but one is suppose to be the good guy and the other the bad guy. This is a more fruitful line of inquiry than obviously false claims of ethnic jewish hegemony over the world.

Not familiar with his claims although than your brief description, but it sounds like a cover for actual selling of technology to foreign governments, especially the Chinese, by the Clintons. They usually craft state-sanction narratives to go along with their treason. These are very sophisticated actors that lay multiple layers of deception in what they do.