Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/16760/jimmy-garoppolo
youtube.com/watch?v=tsEoLVBk_Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=RznFr8cNlzU
twitter.com/TreyBurton8/status/961959929899835392
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brady redemption arc next year

Second for hoping we can get our shit together

is there ever going to be another expansion team in the next 30 years? I don't see how since it would fuck up the divisions.

>TEN: Titans writer predicts TEN will cut RB Murray
they'll trade him for draft picks most likely.

>Carr and Garoppolo
>both 25
>both 5 year contracts
>both worth $125 million
>both California boys literally next door to each other

who got the better deal Sup Forums?

Garoppolo is from Illinois.

I have a feeling the Browns will be rebranded if they suffer another losing season

>implying it isn't the destroyer's time to shine after Brady gets hurt on the first snap during week 1.

oakland and san fran

they can become the Maryland Crows and will win an owl within the first four years of their move like last time.

fuck you nigger, you literally won a superbowl 2 years ago. fuck you and fuck denver REEEEEEE

Derek Carr showed more in his nearly playoff season than Garoppolo, and played like trash the following year

Proof you don't offer a guy that kind of contract without seeing a few years play from them, Garoppolo is no exception

you are now aware that David Carr's middle name is literally "Duke"
check Wikipedia, I am not shitting you

Glad to know y'all are still upset.

BASED

Now that Caldwell is gone, will we finally have a running game next year, Sup Forums?

>Brady's son cheats on him with Garoppolo
>yfw superbowl LIIII is about Brady getting his son back

make a thread this early ever again and ill fucking chop you into 125 pieces

So THIS is the face of the Kansas City Chiefs franchise

other one was at 500 posts you dumb shit

WENTZ

who has the best year out of the following
mahomes, smeth, cousins, jimmy the wop, watson, (insert rookie QB of your choosing here)

Im gonna say watson

Goff

>mfw my heart is excitedly optimistic for next year but my brain is dreading the probable sophmore slump
plzbexception. jimmyg

>playing Madden 08 PC modded with current rosters
>fantasy draft franchise mode
>playing Denver in the wild card round
>Tom Brady is their QB
>down 14-0 at the end of the first quarter
>blitz on their first drive of the second
>one of my linebackers (I think Craig Robertson) breaks Brady's fucking jaw on a sack somehow
>he's out for five weeks
>his backup is Ryan fucking Fitzpatrick
>now beating them by two touchdowns at the start of the fourth quarter
this win is going to feel dirty, should I just exit out and replay this game fairly?

Mariota

I literally cannot stop throwing interceptions with Carr on Madden 18

run a west coast offense

>Tits win their first playoff game since 2003
>all of a sudden there are actual Titans fans in /nfl/ for the first time literally ever
what a shit team to bandwagon

Mahomes is gonna bust
Smeth will have a rough adjusting year
Cousins will put out a typical 4000 yard season but he wont win anything significant
Watson will stat pad as usual but he wont win anything significant
Wentz will have a mediocre season
Jimmy G and Goff will make it to the playoffs
Carr will struggle under Gruden

>Smeth will have a rough adjusting year
his contract is for five years, so five rough adjusting years, actually

>Derek Carr showed more

What he showed was a lower floor, Carr averaged 7 Yards per attempt in his BEST season. Jimmy G's Career Yards per attempt is 8.3

The 49ers had a shit ton of cap space and there's a much bigger chance Jimmy G works out than rolling the dice on crapshoot draft prospects every 2 years.

You pay for what you think a guy will do, not what he's done.

I throw interceptions playing Rodgers so dont feel too bad

Garoppolo has only played 7 games, no shit that he has a higher YPA

you did nothing wrong
if they're playing in the wild card round they can't be much of a threat anyway

I resigned a 99 ovr Carr to a 7 year 250 million contract before

Bros I need your help on making a decision here.

I've forever been a fantasy fag, only caring about my players and no investment in any teams. I've never had a "favorite team", and I want to change that by finally choosing a team to ride or die for. I've narrowed it down to 4 teams.

>Jets (closest thing to a hometown team, feels like the ultimate underdog, feels like itd be disappointment every fucking year tho, would want to kill myself)
>Panthers (Cam was always the most exciting thing for me watching the games even though I never had him on a single one of my teams, could be fun to watch)
>Saints (Drew Brees is the chillest nigga on earth, I like their aesthetic and uniform)
>Cowboys (Sick history, the fucking BOYS, Jerry Jones seems like a cool dude, everyone else would hate me)

what do?

I'm bad at the game so I usually throw 2-3 with other QB's but with Carr I got 5 last time I played. My friend got intercepted 6 times when he used the Raiders too.

has Carr ever had a stretch where he averaged 8.3 YPA over 7 games? Legit Question

They did nerf his ratings a bit, I can't use deep plays like I used to, having a custom play book really helps too, the Raiders offensive playbook in game is geared to 2016 Carr and not the regressed version, don't run too much PA, use double moves and run the 5 wides if you have it, the OL should at least give you the short stuff and you can slowly drive that way.

Just bandwagon the cowpokes, you'll fit right in!

>closest thing to a hometown team
only right answer. though based on your last team i expect you're just trolling.

Nigga’s finished, if he were smart he’d hang them up. He’s already out of the GOAT discussion, might as well quit while he can still be considered top 5

When will NFL fans sit down and be humble and listen to black athletes about US history?

gay answer, im serious here you nigger.

I don't like any of the players though, the fanbase is cringe as fuck and they have NEVER once been exciting to watch. I'd be choosing them simply cause I lived in NYC till I was 5 and saw them once on tv when I was 4.

I don't see how I'm trolling with the Cowboys desu

Fuck you I'm not a nigger, you beaner!
then just bandwagon your dad's team/hometown team.

where do you live now? and the way you described the cowboys seems designed to trigger.

Of these 4 the Aints have by far the highest probability of success in the near future if that factors into your choice

>Drew Brees is the chillest nigga on earth
objectively false. he bullied jimmy graham into taking a smaller contract "for the team" then 2 years later signed the most expensive contract in nfl history. fuck that selfish faggot.

No hard feelings, it was a good game.

Welcome to the club Eagles.

Jimmy Graham is liquid shit tho

true, and in general i don't begrudge players getting everything they can, but the flagrant hypocrisy drives me fucking nuts.

what the fuck is up with the Madden rating system for different positions? Like, why would a 90+ overall pro-bowl right tackle be utter bottom of the barrel third stringer-tier shit at playing left tackle?

Jimmy G also put out 5 TD, 7 INT. Carr had 26 TD, 6 INT year before last. He's shown more.

BILLS 2018 SEASON PREDICTIONS

Patriots (two losses)
Dolphins (sweep)
Jets (sweep)
Packers (loss)
Vikings (win)
Lions (win)
Bears (win)
Jaguars (loss)
Texans (win)
Colts (win)
Titans (loss)
Chargers (win)
Ravens (loss)

11-5 pre-razors
5-11 post-razors

>Jimmy G also put out 5 TD, 7 INT
you got those numbers reversed, friendo
espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/16760/jimmy-garoppolo

>Dolphins (sweep)

Tannehill is coming back next season

West Virginia.

I might've laid it on a little thick, but the boys do seem cool. They got a cool aesthetic and history, and dak is pretty exciting to watch when he has elliot.

I don't even know what my dad's team was

maybe, but I don't want to feel like a total bandwagoner.

>Tannehill
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'd start that guy named Failes over Captain Injury

He really hasn’t, touchdown % is a more volatile statistic and the rest of jimmy gs numbers suggest there will be a lot of positive regression there.

Also jimmy g came midway into a new team new system with a garbage supporting cast. Carr has arguably the best o line in the nfl in his 2016 year.

Giants prediction 2018

Home:
Cowboys W
Eagles L
Redskins W
Bears W
Bucs L
Jags L
Saints L
Titans W

Away
Cowboys L
Eagles L
Redskins W
Colts W
Falcons W
Panthers L
Texans L
49ers L

>West Virginia.
where in west virginia?
>north
pittsburgh
>south
carolina

Out of those teams, I like Saints the most. Saints will probably have the best success this year. But Brees is 39, he won't be around too much longer, that's just a reality. Uniform, colors wise, the best in the league.

Panthers, personally I like everything about this team, but Cam Newton is god awful. His mobile qb shtick is almost up. He's about to near the age most runningbacks retire. Colors are pretty good, logo is alright.

Cowboys, they are the biggest franchise period, but they haven't won shit in 20 years, and everyone will loos at you as a bandwagon boy. I don't think Dak will succeed either, might as well root for the Jets.

Jets are the Jets. Probably the most authentic team. Great fans. Came close to the playoffs this year. Horrible uniform and logo. No quarterback. Great team if you want to get drunk every Sunday.

whom do you see under center next year? still Eli?

I fully expect to draft a QB, more than likely Rosen. If they start like 3-5 or Eli plays has horribly as he has been for the past 2 seasons, he will be replaced mid season.

Either way, Eli will be cut after 2019

>horrible uni

Rest you said is true but really? I thought our unis are classic and comfy

Saints
youtube.com/watch?v=tsEoLVBk_Ts

vs

"Dem Boyz"
youtube.com/watch?v=RznFr8cNlzU

Be a cowboys fan, being a jets fan is horrible

>horribly as he has been for the past 2 seasons
has he really? I rarely watch Giants games, but even this year his stats look decent, especially bearing in mind every good receiver died in week 5

He was playing like shit even when they had all the receivers

Part of it is mcadoo being a really bad coach but he’s really a total statue now and he’s never been Cerebral enough to make up for a declining arm like Peyton was early in his Denver tenure

Forgot to mention this. Eli has never been the most mobile QB, but his immobility is just at an absurd level at this point and he's really really scared to get hit, if a defender gets near him, he crumbles quickly. Plus he's losing arm strength

>only one of those is a playoff QB

>only one of them has 2 rings

flacco's contract is still more egregious than all of these

could be the fact that another new york team already exists

or the fact that they are the only team I can think of that only has 2 uniform colors

just not exciting uniform wise

Martinsburg, but I ruled the pitts out cause fuck brown and bell.

Honestly the best answer to this point so thanks for not spewing garbage.

I'd have to disagree with the bit about Cam though, I've always found his play awesome to watch, especially when hes throwing darts. But I can see him having to become more of a passer soon with age, and he might eventually become a meme. Also I don't drink, so I'd just be pissed off every time I would watch the Jets, but I get what you're saying with that. I'll probably make them my number 2 team just cause hometown, but I want a team to go HARD for, and I just can't stand watching them play, or even talk most of the time. Just a mess.

So pretty much the Saints or the Panthers at this point.

>I'm sick of your attitude. Now get off my sub .500 team, and go join that Super Bowl team who traded me some magic beans for you.

it would be funny if he wins four with san fran and ends up with technically more than Brady
but on the flip side, niners fans would be so up their own ass that pats fans would seem like the humblest people in the world in comparison

>Martinsburg
>not picking the redskins
i mean, dan snyder's a fucking idiot about all things football, but at least he causes unending ass pain by refusing to change the redskins' name because some white people are offended on behalf of indians. or you could pick the raven's if you want to be
>elite

I LIVE IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER

he will retire with 6 as the redeemed GOAT trust me

Nope. He's still the GOAT. He could lose 4 consecutive Bowls and still be the GOAT.

Lol

The redskins will always have a place in my heart for the shitshow of RG3 and """racism""" but they're too boring for me, same with the ravens

kenyan drake performed better for the Dolphs than Ajayi though
now watch them draft Kyle Lauletta with that 4th rounder and win three rings in the next 15 years

so you want an exciting team, but you ruled out the steelers because of the best wr and one of the best rbs in the league?

but if it's really down to panthers or saints, pick the panthers, because brees and payton are two of the biggest cunts in football. and now that pederson's brought going for it on 4th back in to fashion maybe riverboat ron will return.

>pick the panthers, because brees and payton are two of the biggest cunts in football
brees is a class act all around. now the panthers qb on the other hand...

Gonna go with the Saints bandwagon faggots, thanks for the help

wrong. see

Apologize
twitter.com/TreyBurton8/status/961959929899835392

Two good teams, both playoff contenders, can't lose with either. Good luck.

Well exciting is only one thing I would like. Yeah the steelers are exciting but their players are absolute FUCKWADS and just exude retardation and it just gets me annoyed. Like I want to punch them in the face.

Cam can be cool and always fun to watch, and I'll still hold him in high regards, but I really appreciate fucking damn good craftsmanship and that's what Brees has when he plays. He may have done a dick move on the contract signing but he still seems like a nice guy all around.

Plus the Saints have legitimately the best run game in the league

I'll still think about it a little, watch some nfl films shit on both teams, get some LORE in, but I'm feeling confident in the Saints. I feel like their fanbase is awesome as fuck and panthers might just be cam fangays (sort of like me) and I'd probably stop liking them once he bounces out of town.

Tfw there’s no good FPS game. Why Destiny 2 had to be so shit bros

Win or lose, at least Jimmy G is going to look good doing it.