The great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=bear beehive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mma rules?

100 Brock Lesnars.

Gorilla would get torn apart.

Not even a contest. Two adult Chimps vs a Silverback would be a better fight.

A bear probably - it has deadly claws and fangs, probably a stronger bite too, and according to google a grizzly is at least 2x heavier than a silverback.

Dude look at this gorilla he is SHREDDED

who wins a thousand gorillas and a thousand brown bears vs the sun

Probably the bear but i wonder if the gorilla's intelligence would be of any advantage or if it would just rage at the bear. Like if it would be clever enough to climb something and jump down on the bear or throw a log at it or something.

>intelligent enough to throw a log
wew what a fucking advantage

What about one adult male polar bear versus two adult silverbacks? What about three?

It might try throwing something at it but it would probably just rage at it like you said. Bears are really good climbers so the gorilla wouldn't be safe up a tree- it might be worse off 'cus it'd be easier for the bear to grab it.

any videos out there of a bear eating a bee hive

The greater debate

Polar bears will FUCK your shit, man
They don't look that large in most pictures but they are fucking MASSIVE

A bear would fucking murder a gorilla

can polar bears mate with all other bears?

What's this shit?

>they don't look that large in most pictures

Probably because they're either next to other polar bears or just in the middle of an open ice floe.

How many adult silverbacks would it take to kill a polar bear? Like bare minimum. The gorillas don't necessarily cooperate but they're only going to attack the bear and not each other.

They might be able to produce some hybrid but generally their offpsring would be sterile. I don't think there's any cross-species bear breeding programs.

Are you thinking they might make some fuck-huge freak bear, the way a Liger hybrid is like twice the size of a tiger?

It would be extremely painful

I think like 4, if they are in their territory
On the icecaps you'd need like double the amount

science has proven that brock lesnar could beat a gorilla in one-on-one combat.

however, i don't think brock could beat bear.
therefore, bear beat gorilla.

Is friendly fire turned on?

>any videos out there of a bear eating a bee hive

Lazy fag:

youtube.com/results?search_query=bear beehive

the bear without a doubt. they are like 9 ft tall and almost a thousand pounds heavier. they are so much more stronger than an ape. it would be like a human fighting a small SUV.

They can mate with grizzly bears

how is that even debatable? the grizz has a superior advantage

100 brock lesnars vs 10 polar bears who wins

i dont know, but i've an erection desu

i fuck the park ranger

>intelligence
gorillas aren't very smart animals to begin with
>pic related
That huge crest and deep temporal cavities are anchoring points for muscles that give a gorilla a stronger bite force than a lion, at the expense however for a smaller brain case.

thats actually the skull of a black man you racist shit.

Yeah but it only does half damage

That thing looks fucking awesome. How big do they get?

What could a gorilla do that could even hurt a polar bear? Pummel it? Would that even do much when the bear weighs 3x as much? Bite it?

now that's a really good question, my friend.

delegating ten brocks to one bear, i think it'd be a struggle.

100 brocks to one bear ten times? piece of cake.

>Like bare minimum
more like bear minumum

Roughly the size of a normal polar bear. People have accidentally killed them when hunting polar bears.

Turns out they're a middle ground between grizzlies and polar bears

Apes' shoulders and arms aren't designed for punching or swinging or throwing like ours are, but according to they have a serious bite force. They could probably wrestle the polar bear into submission and crush its throat, I guess, but they'd have to all come at it at once. Would they be smart/brave enough to do so in a real fight?

I wish I was rich so I could clone rare animals like this and have them fight each other, and then use the profits from broadcasting it to preservation efforts. Maybe I'd just buy old, bull, asshole animals off reserves: the kind that zoos want to get rid of and the kind that would be perfect for monday night animal fighting.

>pizzly bear

>heir bodies are smaller than polar bears, but larger than grizzlies, while their heads fall between the broader grizzly head and the leaner polar bear head.[19] They have long necks like polar bears, but small shoulder humps like grizzlies.[19] The soles of their feet are partially covered in hair; polar bears have hair-covered soles, which act as insulation, and grizzlies have hairless soles.[19]

holy fuck, polar with grizzly claws
JUST fuck my countryside up

Always blows my mind looking at the the ridge on those fucking things. I mean the strength of those jaw muscles... fuck

Who would win in a fight, a pizzly bear or a grolar bear?

brown bear would probally win

brown bear weighs about 400kg while the gorilla might weigh 200kg

generally the bigger animal wins plus the bear got claws

>Polar Bear sized Grizzlies
>Complete with their fearless and aggressive nature
>This is but one horror climate change has yet to fully unleash on us

I'm starting to believe that mother nature has it out for us, guys.

It's not even a debate. It's a slaughter. The bear is a apex predator that has needs to kill to have any chance of surviving whereas the gorilla is a vegetarian which spends most of it's time frolicking in the bushes

bearilla