Who else here /HispanicsForTrumps/?

Are there any other Hispanic Trump supporters here?

I keep seeing these polls that show Trump doing really poorly among Hispanics. I don't know why Trump would be doing significantly worse than Romney did. I could see a few points worse, but not this "Trump will only get 14% of the Hispanic vote" stuff I see the media pushing. Not all Hispanics are illegals.

Can anyone help shed some light on this? I don't get the sense that Hispanics are particularly opposed to Trump where I live (Redding, CA), but maybe my personal experience isn't reflective of the wider reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban
youtube.com/watch?v=27p0SpUt1Bw
washingtonexaminer.com/article/2596102
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well I'm Cuban from Cali voting trump. Same with my dad. The media just likes telling Mexicans how to feel

"She" is a dirty racemixing whore.

Saged, hidden and reported.

nice trips

So, do you think Trump will just about match Romney's performance then?

Hispanic here. My parents moved here legally from mexico. The only Hispanics who have a problem with Trump are illegals.

It's just sudaca trash that doesn't like Trump.

right here

supposedly there are tons of hispanic americans on Sup Forums but i really dont see them very often

I'd cum inside that tight little snatch

Hispanic here. Mexican heritage. My brother in law and I are the only ones in the family that really support Trump. We are also the only non liberals and military vets. By far the most responsible ones with finances too.

traidores hijos de puta
yo aqui me quedo, nadie me va mandar de regreso

go back

I am... Currently in Honduras visiting family but voting for the savoir of America. The king of kings lord trump

I'm a 25% puerto rican Trump supporter
I still think of myself as white though

Nah, m8. My family are all Tejanos, Mexicans who have lived in Texas for generations. They all think Trump is funny, but would make a horrible president.

>Yearning for boipussy

Same

Spic here, my family in the US supports Trump because they think Trump will remove kebab

I think Trump could win over a lot of hispanic voters if he upped his anti-islam message.

I'm a Trump supporter. America really needs Trump, luckly Univision haven't brainwashed me or my family yet.

1. The Hispanic population is significantly younger than just four years ago. It is naturally going to lean more to the Left.
2. Polling offices typically make people choose one category to identify with (unlike say the census), so many hispanic voters are counted only as white (or black or mixed or etc.). On the whole, this eliminates more actual white hispanics who are not as Leftist int their beliefs.
3. Many of the polls are biased for reasons other point 2. Pollsters know how important perception is, so some tweak the populations that they poll to get skewed numbers.
4. Americans have a very dumb way of looking at things where a simple majority is often taken to mean an endorsement of a candidate. 20% is certainly a lot smaller than 80%, but it is ignorant, divisive, and hurtful to stereotype a group of people when 1 out of 5 disagree. That is significant.

Man hands. Bet she had leathery palms, or theyre like a cat's tongue

WE HERE AND SO IS KEK

Mojarra

>posting that ugly slut

Why does the best trump girl have to be a trap

/Lationo4Trump/ here in LA.

Pretty much all the latinos I know were hardcore Bern-outs that felt the burn if you know what I'm saying. They despise Hillary for the most part, and hate the Donald as well.

I've been slowly red-pilling them through kikebook. Great feeling seeing the Trump fb page gain followers from my friends lists. Means I really did get to them and theyre interested in opening up to him.

hispanic here. Trump is going to save america. We love mr. trump

10/10

>would race mix/10

Univision is full globalist, Hillary shills.

Ask any viewer of their programming who the owner of univision is. I bet you didn't know it's not even a latino. It's a kike from Israel.

Also same, although I feel like I'm making pretty good progress with them. My mom is very wary of the dems wanting to import mudslimes by the boatload and my grandma voted for Obama over Hillary because she doesn't believe a woman can be president, kek, so I think I can't convince her to come around as well.

THIS
Makes you realize how much these people claim to be inclusive yet but spread prejudice through their false narratives.

Hispanic from California here. Parents both immigrated from Mexico and became naturalized in the 80's. My dad has always been a life long conservative voting for Republicans every election. Mom just ate the red pill this election. Neither of them can stand Hillary.

American born Peruvian checking in

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

Hispanic from Texas reporting here. I'm voting for Trump.

Total cam whore
She can't stop looking at the camera

My entire family came here legally except for a few but they went through the process to become US citizens and are all voting for Trump. Entire family hates the liberal faggy cousins and have disowned the ones with half nigger kids.

right here fampai

now post more kayla

I'm mostly white, partially Mexican, not nearly Mexican enough to be considered /HispanicsForTrump/ though.

>tfw /averagewhiteguysforTrump/
>tfw my demographic is the least important
>tfw my vote is less significant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban

Near election day just repost old anti-Clinton memes made by Bernie supporters. Getting people not to vote is half as good as getting them to vote for Trump.

You are your friends are likely educated. Clinton cleaned up with poor dumb minorities, including both blacks and hispanics.

Who's the qt in ops pic

Why are you all not more vocal about your support for Trump? You are allowing the left to push a false narrative that hispanics are anti-Trump. You need to do your part in the campaign by showing public support and sticking it to Crooked Hillary and the Left. Trump is a great man, but he needs all our help to get to win in November. This is a movement.

Sup Forums was right again

Doesn't matter, use and abuse the oppression points you get by being at least partially a shitskin, liberals can't counter it

Trust me, I know and it's lovely

Nigga, I tell everyone. I have a MAGA hat. Trump shirts.

Sup Forums nunca se equivoca

Ditto to this. Mothers side has been in Texas a while, my father is legal.
My family is for neither candidate out of principal. I'm the only one voting for trump.

Both have been to Iraq and aren't fans of muslims though. I've redpilled them enough on that topic.

Right here. Dad is also Republican and always hear him complain on how illegals have it easier than him and that all being a citizen has done for him is pay more taxes to those spics.

I've been on a full-fledge anti-Hillary+Bernie assault. My goal is to make the Bernie-bots feel betrayed, used and abused.

Pushing the Sellout Sanders angle
>So Bernie Sanders says he's against the establishment, and then endorses Crooked Hillary...
>If mental gymnastics were in the Olympics, Bernie bots would win gold medals

They're all silent -- bitter ass red-pill.

Keep up the good work. You're helping the man win!

My mother is Puerto Rican so my family is all half hispanic half white. All of us are voting Trump.

They're bullshitting. Trump won in a landslide during the primaries with hispanics in Nevada.

I love trolling bernie bots

Maybe they don't want to single themselves out and get murdered by illegals for being race traitors.

I wish I could. I'm pale to the point where people don't even believe me when I say I'm partially Mexican.

My boyfriend is Mexican and he's voting for Trump.

i wish i could, but i have another guy to vote for...

I am

My parents came from Cuba with my grandparents a couple years after the communist revolution of Fidel Castro.

Spanish radio down here in Miami would indicate that at least the Cubans are leaning more towards Trump instead of Hillary. I can't say the same for the other Hispanic/Latino groups down here.

Not an Hispanic but good to see fellow 'nonwhite' Trump supporters (I am a Korean btwn)
>mfw my 'racial group' is so left leaning despite getting fucked by affirmative action and left ignoring Koreans fucked by blacks in the LA riots and other black chimpouts

Trump doesn't have a chance.

They should be practice their right and stand up for themselves.

Not an argument

Your existence still amounts to nothing

Currently visiting family here while on vacation , My family has always voted republican since we legally immigrated in the 70s but holy shit, when the the republicans start denying climate change its hard to support them.

Proof?

>denying climate change

literally a meme issue

regardless if it's real or not the Chinese, Indians, and developing world will continue to pump shit into the environment

only to see you burn burger

Im a biracial Asian-hispanic (Top Kek) and I like trump, even went to a trump rally. My family is not into politics but they prefer trump.

Is it gay, Sup Forums?

is this you faggot?

>climate change
While it is real, the problem is that the ppl saying this shit (Greenpeace, etc) are not really looking into actual solution to solve the issue (i.e. some technology shit) but only try to use unrealistic measures (no oil, no nuclear plant for electricity or so) to get attention and get power.

muh dick

Trump has 30% support by hispanics

Thats pretty decent considering

yeah but the libtards think that the steam coming out of the top of nuclear power plants is pollution

I'm 1/4 Puerto Rican. Does that count?

I'm Hispanic for trump. My entire family is voting for trump. I also red pilled them on the jews and recently I heard my dad say "another noseberg" while watching TV.kek

not to mention the developed world has already done more than its fair share

QUIT POSTING THIS ATTENTION WHORE TRAP

ITS NOT EVEN A DECENT TRAP

She's not a trap

Doing G-d's work.

Youtube link?

name is kayla spicer I believe, she has a DA page

can't find shit on youtube or any other video for that matter with sound, would love to though

We are vocal well at least in new Orleans I have tons of friends that are Mexican and Honduran that walk around with MAGA hats. And from the Hispanic community we get a lot of thumbs up.... That's what the left does man. They push a flase narrative that no Hispanic will vote for him. And they are dead wrong.

Yeah. I believe it was a trap for a while but this makes me strongly think she's female.

Oy Vey, Power Rangers.

One here

You have to go back

If I lived in the US of A I'd vote for Trump.

More pics of this qt.

Asians almost always live in cities and and vote how the white majority does around them, which is Democrat. If one voting bloc truly votes against it's own interests it's East Asians. There are a ton of Chinese people that get out to the Trump rallies in Cali though.
youtube.com/watch?v=27p0SpUt1Bw

So you're Filipino?

They also believe CO2 is a pollutant.

I'm Cuban on my father side, Spanish on my mother's. Both sides are staunch conservatives. Fucking tired of all Hispanics being tied to the problems of Mexicans and central americans. We aren't all illegals and I'm as angry as the rest of Americans when it comes to those fucks using our tax funded programs.

>inb4 some indio subhuman cries about Cuban's special status.

My great grandfather literally died in a Cuban prison because he was caught helping other Cubans flee the Castro's. My family had to start from scratch and was scattered all over Europe/U.S.

Yes. You have to leave.

Real hispanics like Spaniards are white faggot

Anybody who thinks the average hispanic is a raced mix injun is a fucking idiot

Brown mesiztos weren't even considered hispanic until the 80s

But I will agree with Sup Forums that illegal brown beaner injun mesiztos are a fucking cancer and that we do need Trump

I just wished people knew what the word hispanic really meant

They really need to get rid of that useless category and just put all the fucking indios as mestizos which is what they are.

I know right

The badass white European Spaniard colonist would be labeled "Hispanic" today

Spanish and white are virtually the same thing you dolt.

Whites/Hispanics

Asians

Blacks/Africans/Middle Eastern

You're right, actually. Trump is on par with McCain and Romney among Hispanics:

washingtonexaminer.com/article/2596102

>badass

I don't know if I'd got that far. The average Spaniard is but a mere shadow of their former selves. One of the least patriotic countries you'll find. My grandfather on my mother's side was always complaining about how after Franco the military and nationalism went to utter shit. He use to be a Sergent in the Spanish military, back when it was required to serve. He continued to serve and trained new recruits and saw them gradually go from native Spaniards to almost all mestizos from the former colonies. Pity, that Spaniards wont even fight for their own country anymore.

oh way more. i didnt care enough to vote for romney desu. At the very least his turnout should be better