Simpsons jokes you never understood

simpsons jokes you never understood

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armand_Hammer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE
I know you've got it saved, I know you've seen this thread and I know you're just dying to choose the file and hit that post button.
Don't. Fucking. Do. It.
We've all seen it over and over and over and over and over and over and fucking over again. I bet you're thinking 'Oh, I'll be le funny man ebin post XD :P'
Dont
Fucking

Sneed?

First non brazilian to travel in time i never got...

The joke is that women are dumb

Check'em

what is this guy talking about?

If I change the "e"s for an U, will you die?

The joke is that you expect her to have problems with the typical wall to vault over we have seen in many police-military movies but is just a wall with a door.

They subverted the expectation.

The same could be said about any thread on this board

FORMERLY

>male privalege

>I think I'm blind

SNEEDS

FUCK & SUCK

? Fuck & Suck? Wait, I'm confused, I don't get it.

I don't get the joke, would someone care to post the reference more plainly?
I do have memory of a sneed relating to the simpsons where I couldn't figure out the joke... is this related?

Milhouses grandma: "dial 9 1, and when I say so dial 1 again"

still don't get it

fuck off

No one post the image till this thread dies and ill stream my suicide

I feel like a fucking idiot for only recently getting this one

Anyone that thinks it's "fuck and suck" is wrong.

it wouldn't even be clever, it doesn't fit at all the kind of humor the show had at the time

I honestly did not get this one.

in that case what is the joke meant to be?

I don't get it, is there supposed to be a joke here?
I thought it was just a reference to the weakening economy in which several businesses were closing down and being operated under new management, no?

I only recently got the Atlanta Falcons joke

it's ironic

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

JUST ONCE, ONCE, IN ONE FUCKING THREAD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE NOT TO TO HAVE THIS FUCKING SHITPOSTED BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU HAD TO GO AND BE THE FUNNY MAN DIDN'T YOU!?
YOU FUCKING CUNTASAURUS

I HOPE YOUR MOTHER GETS CANCER AND THAT YOU'RE FORCE-FED ORANGE JUICE AFTER BRUSHING YOUR TEETH!

what did he mean by "it"?

is the joke maybe just that someone with a ridiculously well fitting name ended up getting the business?

I just asked, I don't get it bro.

it's ironic like said

The new guy that bought it didn't even want the store to rhyme with his name, it just happened that way

because it's wrong

The times

user, my mother already had breast cancer and she got better

what do you mean by "the times"?

seems like they should have made the old guy's name something like "boris" to avoid any confusion

Popular culture

i dont follow

stuff and things

So it's like how Armand Hammer came to serve on the board of directors at Arm & Hammer, though the company was around 31 years before he was born.

"It" means fitting with the main societal set of norms. For example, being with "it" used to mean jumping on the SJW "One World One Love" train. But now, "it" is being some whiny moderate that bitches about both the left and right wing on the internet all day, while posting "I'm single and ready to kill myself" memes on social media.

Or how Arsene Wenger came on board to manage Arsenal for the last 20 years
Or when Marc Webb directed spiderman

Interesting. Very clever reference

piece of advice for using Sup Forums, friendo:

"please dont post X" -> guarantees X will be posted

What did Flanders mean by this?

How did Groening get this past Fox?

Nixon looks and talks like a guy who is always undergoing a rocket launch.

Chuck Sneed changed the name of his store when he realized it had an alliterative quality with his last name.

He diddled some kiddies

He was doing that for an epic screengrab.

Matt Groening is forever triggered by Nixon. In case you didn't notice, he's democrat that thinks all republicans are evil and democrats are incompetent. Expect the same reaction to Trump, 20+ years of "funny" Trump jokes and imitations that come off as spiteful more than trying to be comedic.

racial demographics.

Like MST3K, a lot of the earlier seasons (3 and 4 especially) have references I'd guarantee most people just don't get because they're so fucking obscure and don't even make a lot of sense if you get them. The series changed a lot of writers at season 5 so the references became less obscure, but in season 4 (technically season 5 but produced by the season 4 staff) you have shit like

>Who's someone you've been making irritating phone calls to for years?
>Linda Lavin?
>No, someone who *didn't* deserve it.

Do any of you know who Linda Lavin is? I sure as fuck didn't before looking it up. She's just a sitcom actress who was difficult to work with, that's it. Writers tend to hate celebrities who are hard to work with which is also why they shit on Mary Tyler Moore and Johnny Carson a lot in those seasons.

this is just the cow tools of the simpsons there's nothing behind it

I never understood why Moe only sells duff and doesn't have any craft beers

Or is he such a proto hipster that he is just waiting for the craft beer bubble to bust so he can say he hated craft beer and only served mainstream beer to normies before it was cool.

when did moe say he only servers duff?

An evil clown man who is actually a drider from outer space.

Ned Flanders: I'm Dick Tracy! Take that, Pruneface!

Ned Flanders: Now I'm Pruneface! Take that, Dick Tracy!

Ned Flanders: Now I'm Prune Tracy! Take that, Dick...

Dr. Foster: Stop that at once!

He doesn't though. He serves Red Tick too

What about düff from sweden

He also sells Red Tick beer and has single plums floating in perfume in a man's hat on tap at all times.

>FORCE-FED ORANGE JUICE AFTER BRUSHING YOUR TEETH!

how the fuck did you not get it?

there are two krusties and double that is four krusties

Im genuinely curious

He also serves margaritas with parasols

but one is actually Homer

Chuck's Feed and Seed?

its just silly
there's no deeper meaning

What kind of name for an established business is "fuck and suck?"

MOM GET IN HERE SOMEONE IS MAD ON THE INTERNET!

dick face
it's a dive bar in middle America. Theyre not going to have your disgusting wheaty dark shit beer

the joke is that you think the other two words would change as well
drop the "eed" from Sneed" and adopt an "uck" from Chuck

but that's silly, why would they do that, the joke is it would be Chucks Feed and Seed, the point of it is to make you think something dirty.

its like that riddle where a plane crashes on the border and you wonder how to bury the survivors

>Armand Hammer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armand_Hammer

its fucking real kek

but Moe does have other beers, like Düff and Red Tick beer

wqtf are people really this dumb?

Was the episode Raimi was fired for?

I thought Carson was beloved in America like Conan and Letterman is

why would the entire name change just because of the owner? it would just be unfitting for the entire name of the store
its only there for a laugh because its silly to think of.

It's just lore building.

They're at Sneed's store, before that it was a place called Chuck's. Chuck either died or sold the place to Sneed.

are you all really this retarded.

It is just chuck is a slang for throw, which is what you do with feed and seeds, you throw them...chuck them

post moments that made you cry

Reminds me of an old joke.

A man had 3 teenage daughters. On a Saturday night, the doorbell rang. The man answered the door. There was a teenage boy standing there. He said:

"Hello, I'm Bo. I'm here for Mary Jo. We're going to the show. Is she ready to go?"

The doorbell rang again in a few minutes. It was another teenage boy, who said:

"Hi, my name is Eddie. I'm here for Betty. We're going out for spaghetti. Is she ready?"

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang again. It was another teenage boy, who said:

"Hi, I'm Chuck..."

***SLAM***

simpsons is just silly humour for a sensible chuckle

What was the daughter's name

the signs were always a good laugh

What was the daughter's name?

This, it's just to make the words fuck and suck pop into your head, not that the place was actually called that. And nobody kid themselves, this is what the thread was always about.

lmao what episode?

hrm....