God, how mentally weak do you have to be to suffer from depression?

God, how mentally weak do you have to be to suffer from depression?

You're black. Don't talk to me about mental weakness.

>he is too retarded to understand what a terrible place this world is

Off topic thread

This has nothing to do with "weakness" you dumb orc

Depression is for grills ;)

>not real problems in life
>have a job
>still deppressed as fuck and have suicidal thoughts every day

Weak minded fags detected

Another one

IQlet

pls give tips how to survive depression

Boohoo my life is bad
I'm so sad
Stop feeling sorry yourself

that didn't help
do you even have any qualifications to give advice?

>pls give tips how to survive depression
How about going to a psychiatrist?

Treating the invisible wounds of war.

Because the stress is too strong when you're depressed. Found the thing that makes you stressing and resolve that, unhealthy means stress so probably you don't sleep or eat normal

Sleep a lot and handle those cortisol levels.

Wow that really helped.

I am s-sorry

At least I'm not weak minded

Nothing I can do about that if the climate and darkness depresses me. Try to live in this shithole for 25 years without getting depressed and ill buy you a cake.

hey frick off dude

Just move to a more southerly latitude. My seasonal depression disappeared when I moved to Colorado.

Dude, we literally get the same weather and you don't see me being all depressed

Move to the south of Finland

There's only one way to permanently get rid of depression.

This.
Combine this with muh postcommunistic grey squares, that they call 'architecture', and you get the best suicide recipe ever created.

>tfw live in 20 m2 commieblock apartment

Medication changed my life. Sucks that you have to rely on a drug to make it through the day, but it's well worth it.

Very

t. can't control his own brain chemistry
>i-it's an illness!
an illness of attitude

is depression a proof of failed evolution?

Where in America is the same weather as Finland?

Alaska?

By the way i dont have problems with darkness,because i was born in it,molded by it,i didnt see the light until the next june and it was nothing but blinding

Smoke weed.

It's not gonna heal your depression or anything but it will make you feel good for a couple hours.

Minnesota

>born in Finland
>squandering opportunities that poor Libyans, Moroccans, and Filipinos will never experience
>because you're a whiny bitch
Survive it by realizing that it could be so much worse, and that you're merely inventing enemies to inhibit your maximum potential.

actually the UP of Michigan is probably quite close to Finland, not to mention there's a lot of Finnish ancestry there. It's quite boggy there, maybe Maine a bit as well

>Where in America is the same weather as Finland?
upper peninsula Michigan

it's where all of you moved to actually, back in the late 1800s

Find out why you are depressed and find a solution to it. You don't even have to do something just wait until you depression ends and try the solution, or wait again and get a second waive of depression

having a rich and successful but lonely and depressing life is better than a hopeless poor life with love and happiness? are you really sure?

>retarded post
>checks flag
>United States of America

EVERY TIME

>looks comfy
t. no one ever

I tried to kill myself, and when i made that decision, i fel absolutely relieved and calmed. I don't get depressed now because i know that if things ever get shitty again, i could just end it all.
It feels good m8.

very mentally weak but very phsyciyll strong to tolerate all yhr alchol

How did you try to kill yourself?

Killing yourself is extremely easy.

He failed so he didn't really want to do it, gotta get that sweet attention.

Not sure if he even tried. Just made a decision about killing himself...

You need to have a high IQ to be depressed, that is a fact.

Ignorant people don't suffer from it because they can't think: they just work, eat and sleep (and think life is good)

>Killing yourself is extremely easy.
Not if you want it painless.

Just hang yourself or get a gas tank

Do all of the shit you know you're supposed to do.
>get a job that you actually care about that you can live off of and work your ass off in it while not burning out
>take care of your friends and family - if you don't have them, work towards obtaining them
>make sure your shit is in order - clean house, working transportation, not in debt
>take care of yourself - sleep well, eat well, get fit, get sunlight, practice basic hygiene
>set reasonable, but not trivial, goals for yourself and work towards them

I know you've probably tried some of that, but your life certainly isn't going to get any worse by giving a shit about it. I know that's all very general advice too, but this is all shit you have to figure out for yourself.

Don't be afraid of getting help and medication but know that those things are there to allow you to get stronger on your own. You want to be working on your self while you're using that help to adjust your thought processes so that you don't constantly have downward-spiraling trains of thought. You want to be able to encounter a problem in life, classify it, and react properly. You don't want to go into a tailspin because somebody said something shitty about you and you probably don't want to just blink and then carry on with your day when somebody says your kid just got hit by a bus.

And to everyone who said to find the specific cause and fix it, yes, if there is one do that.

what about swimming into the ocean and not swimming back? ie, drowning after exhaustion

drowning is relatively painless too

it's not

Hanging and drowning are agonizing, helium tank is too expensive and may put you in coma instead of killing.

survivors have reported entering a calm anything goes state once their lungs got filled with water, only the first part is traumatic

you'll agonize for like 5 seconds then lose your conciousness

I've had like 8 different anti-depressants and none of them had any effect at all. Only ritalin at high doses worked with me which is weird cause it's not prescribed as an anti-depressant