In descending order:
Soon first world, suicides, robber HQ.

>estonia
finnish alcohol store
>latvia
literally nothing
>lithuania
same as latvia except EXTREMELY butthurt over poland

Estonia has got the most dishes including milk in the world. Their cuisine is a real snowflake. I've only found out about it recently. I heard that Baltic milk soups are quite tasty.

Drinking, suicide, drinking

I want to kill myself

condensed butthurt

What's in Latvia

Cheaper alcohol than in Estonia.

they're too pure for this world

Ok but what's living there like
Do they have jerbs? Can they live on average wages? Is government corrupt? Is police corrupt? Do they miss the Soviet Union etc?

The real question is what is this?

A lot of pilsner.

Ventepils - Wait beer
Jekkapils . haha. To "jekke" is to open the bottle
Daugapils - Deadpils

alcohol is cheap

also alcohol

benis

That dingus end could be the result of population distribution as a factor in resolving territories between Soviet Republic of Lithuania and Soviet Republic of Belarus.
Soleczniki region (the one with the dick inside Belarus) is 80% polish.

None of those answer my humble questions

Eternal butthurt

Lithuania is a nice place to live.

Shit.

Stop shilling Vilnius

Estonia? hm, shit.. rainy and windy shit climate. People are depressed and could, but super proud over every small achievement. If you prove them wrong, then they get super butthurt! Alcoholism, lots of stupid people, i mean normies, "tools". Estonian is an hard worker, but yeah, not much fun here whit average paycheck! Bullshit government, leftish idiots! Yea, coverment still is corrupted, every year there is some fucked up scandal about bribe.. tax evasion etc! Police is cucked, if they use some force, then all facebook would go apeshit about that, also all media. There are bad cops also yes. No one misses soviet union or what ever union, we want do be free, but we are not, so depression and alcohol windmill goes on.. goes.. on..

>Yea, coverment still is corrupted, every year there is some fucked up scandal about bribe.. tax evasion etc! Police is cucked, if they use some force, then all facebook would go apeshit about that, also all media. There are bad cops also yes.
It sounds familiar.

Ok well my Slovenian teacher in LT said that living standards in LT are much the same as in Slovenia. So contextually maybe you can understand. Also employers in both countries are stingy and horrible to their workforce in both cunts (I can attest to this).

Otherwise in the capital you can live alright on average wage. I never had any issues with po po except in LV where they're boneheaded and corrupt as fug,

I bet there is actually nothing with living in Bestonia, you're just ungrateful

Sorry to say I don't know much about Latvia or Lithuania. I hope you guys will turn out okay

Alright thank you for replying.

>It sounds familiar.
Ditto.

What's life like in ancienne republique yougoslave de macedoine. Using same criteria you gave above

cute estonian boys sunbathing and babbling their insane language while waiting for BIG FINNISH COCK to arrive

I...

Estonia has an admirable people. They look up to their brothers in Sweden, and regret that they no longer share a language with them, as finlanders do.