/brit/

Stephen I edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHLnr-IFZ94
youtu.be/6cnyPwAuVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=GLJ45SrKgrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

King of England from 1135. A grandson of William the Conqueror, he was elected king in 1135, although he had previously recognized Henry I's daughter Matilda as heiress to the throne. Matilda landed in England in 1139, and civil war disrupted the country with fighting between Stephen and forces loyal to Matilda. Stephen was briefly taken prisoner and Matilda declared Queen until she was defeated at the Battle of Farringdon in 1145. In 1153 Stephen acknowledged Matilda's son, Henry II, as his own heir.

you cant tell me when to post

early

paradise papers
thoughts?

toilposting is better because it's relateable, even if you're a NEET, you can still relate to the dread that is the eternal toil

doing a poo

need a bf

haha i love poo
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

will cuddle with the bf while listening to chamber of secrets narrated by stephen fry

what's the alternative to toiling

being your own boss?

didn't care

toilstein wants me in for 8

a universal basic income scheme would simply operate as a pretense for all the single mothers, paraplegics, and assorted runts of the world to destroy the welfare state from the inside out and hoist the toiling man by his own petard

these people belong in camps

Christopher > Peter

If you disagree you're a right bellend

suicide

wait until this dude here gets done, then get together

*enters the thread*
*farts*
*exits the thread*

dinit

freelancer

someone farted?

*wees on your face*

>migrating at 250 posts
this is getting fucking ridiculous

absolutely disgusting and (excuse my american) trashy

need a welfare state that works exclusively for young and lost white males with a lack of direction such as myself

wish 'nny would get his head out of his arse and do something

have to be awake in 5 minutes

Haven't seen a David Mitchell spamming sesh in a while

>'nny
that's not how apostrophes work you dimwit

>applying for a job and a gf at the same time
>mfw
>

having a wank

being your own bos will just produce more work (for u) unless you've enough capital to make a sure investment and live off the returns

>that's not how apostrophes work you dimwit

driving a tank

*wipes face*

don't care

which face is it you cunt

this but unironically

not sure why taking the vows and joining the clergy isn't considered to be a viable career path anymore, the lord god and his son jesus are all you really need in life

unironically a big fan of the racist irish poster

The japanese say you have three faces

>Losing to the Landers and the poos
state
statestatestate

unironically a big fan of racism

did the man kick the ball

the japanese are WRONG

it seems silly to me to try and promote the idea of like some kind of original ethnicity in western and central europe considering how long u spastics have been migrating and fucking yourselves silly across the whole continent

are we the mutts of europe?

this but unironically

jesus is god's wife's son

hate racism

>clergy

more like clerGAY lmao

only support racism as a way of dismantling the political correctness afflicting modern society today, I'm actually a very reasonable person

absolutely despise anyone who utters the n word

*utters nigger*

your women are certaintly the ugliest by a big big margin- i live in an area where the richest flotsam of the isles come to play and they all look like ugly girls from the australian countryside

poorly bred with pasty skin and poor features, too much foundation, a cellulite ridden body ravaged by cider

truly awful

clear away the track
and let the bulgine run

how will bergstein be able to afford his new yacht?

*exposes your plot*

*draws series*

why do slavs always wear suits when the occasion doesn't really call for it

also, tracksuits

nah we're pretty pure compared to most of europe
>medi raped by t*rks
>iberia raped by coons
>slavs raped by mongolians
>germans raped by slavs
>france barely even a people

i feel you may be generalising somewhat

im a male feminist

>On 7 November 1917, Bolshevik leader Vladimir Lenin led his leftist revolutionaries in a revolt against the ineffective Provisional Government

What will you be doing to mark the occasion lads?

why is he like this

youtube.com/watch?v=oHLnr-IFZ94

essentially agree with these observations, astounding post

soyboy

Why is everyone obsessed with shitting on California? Even euros on here who've never been to the US shit on it because of memes from Sup Forums

He's probably basing that on gdp figures

creasing

honestly im dead serious hahah, in australia we're kinda spoiled for good looking women in sydney especially

something about england produces pretty ugly women man you can look at em and tell

i have had this conversation with many of my co-workers and friends all reaching the same conclusion

youtu.be/6cnyPwAuVLo

the absolute alt-right gf

ALPHA as FUCK

ironically, argentina will be one of the last remaining white countries

banterous

need a soyboyfriend

I'm pro-birth not pro-life

only care about the fœtus until the mother shits it out and then it can fuck off to an orphanage and die of consumption for all I care, simple as

The Trump haters can't see how funny he is, they're really missing out

listening to jethro tull x

>(((hollywood)))
>millions of mexicans
>feral coons
>muh weed

because yankland is unironically the greatest nation in the world and he personifies the typical citizen

youtube.com/watch?v=GLJ45SrKgrM

>buying tinder gold
fucking STATE of your life

love him

So in other words memes?

fuck off murderer

Kindly fill this thread before the janny returns

the american intellectual

>«Ms is to someone who is not young but is unmarried.»
It's created by jealous s.j.w.s, like St**nem because they were so weak as to feel insulted by a mere title indicating marital status.

>uhh..user? did you just say you voted for DRUMPF?

which of those isn't true?

Greater London

aesthetic flags

feel like shit just want him back

want swiss runtoids like yourself permanently banned simple as

Doing no fap and I’m struggling, wat if I just fap I’m only on day 1 and if I just give in and do it tomorrow will be day 1 instead but that’s giving up I suppose

My brain hurt