youtube.com/watch?v=V5r8oTO5ubw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=GFGXyn60iC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ONE MORE THING

MAGIC, MUST DEFEAT MAGIC

rate this tune from the last thread

youtube.com/watch?v=fgnUfdYCugU

35 posts early, hope you get jann'd

How strict are the janitors on Sup Forums compared to other boards in your opinion?

Cat experts and charities in the USA often cite allowing your cat to roam outdoors as a hallmark of a negligent owner, and many feline documentaries (such as My Cat From Hell) and advice columns will be scandalised should they come across a cat with unlimited access to the outdoors. As a result, European owners can come in for a hard time should they read, watch or interact with such sites / shows / books, as mentioned here, especially since USA-based shows and advice tends to dominate. In many European countries, including the UK, common consensus considers it cruel to deny cats access to the outdoors, with many charities refusing to rehome cats in flats (apartments) or houses with no outdoor space. The only exceptions are shows that seek to rehome pets which may (somewhat reluctantly) advise owners to keep a particular cat indoors for health reasons (such as Feline HIV) or if it is likely to be stolen. The key factors involved in this difference mainly come down to traffic / population density (the USA has many more cars and much busier roads), hazards (the UK has very few wild animals that would actively prey on a cat) and law (cats are legally permitted to roam freely in the UK, and owners are not accountable for their cats in the same way that a dog owner is accountable for their dog). This may also be a matter of human convenience too — with so many people in the US living in apartments, sticking to the "cats must have access to the outdoors" rule would deny many people the right to keep a cat. Maintaining that all cats should be kept indoors levels the playing field. The US also has more animals unaccustomed to cats or that can be endangered by cats, causing outside cats to be worse to the environment than in the UK.

only 20 but i'm a seasoned toiler

anyone remember the no news before 300 meme

Going for my haircut tomorrow (if anxiety doesnt overcome me)

What cut to get?

loved that show

need a qt short haired to cuddle

what the hell is a house cat

how do you like us black folk in your threads, white mamma jammas?

business idea: alt right janny

cats that don't go outdoors

american blacks are the worst blacks

lmao i get anxiety all the time because of this

Watch Janny be a pussy and at most give me a warning

like an oven pizza

Nothing wrong with stealing

Getting caught is the wrong part

5/7

i remember the no new before page 8 rule

don't care

that seems like animal abuse though?

havent a clue how to ask for a real haircut. everytime i go i just ask "cut it shorter and layer it out please" which results in the same passable but uninspired look i've had for like 12 years

>house cat

fucking yanks

get a skin fade

who /imaginarygf/ here

*if they aren't a small business

>help user I'm trapped

my cat is perfectly comfy indoors

"trim on top, 4 back and sides"

ah yes, australian politicians
youtube.com/watch?v=amUNEsSdy_g

>layer it out please
what does that mean? thin it out?

get a black stylist, tell her you want it faded and clean

wonder which underage runt this was

who /realprotogf/ here

if i posted "poo" on any other board i'd probably get heemed but here it's fine(in moderation)

am i gonna make it lads?

lads someone redpill me on the french revolution

youtube.com/watch?v=HnWbwM4zxKg

Alri soyboy

she's referring to her orbiters and the communists who post here

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=8_OIkuwEGtg

tune

soyboy

>back and sides

hahah SICK CUT deano!

Doctor told me to fuck off probably because he thought i was trying to score free medicine or something

Will howl when I die and my parents take a £2 million paycheck from the NHS

cokehead still in?
youtube.com/watch?v=7h3151xLDbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RIA_rklNJkk
youtube.com/watch?v=zhLFgZXPWL4
youtube.com/watch?v=0I9VzJqtvMU

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

>a lot seem genuinely decent

both sides surrendered

alri 'urtle how's the phimo'

B-Be my bf plz

cheers for reply :)

good tummy put a skirt on

need book recommendations

What do you like reading?

>asian waifus are perfec-

youtube.com/watch?v=G_G4S8Kws8o

fucking hell

words

burgundy is a great colour honestly

I'm the perfect kind of drunk where I'm currently pulling girls on tinder with smooth, confident lines but i'm not pissed enough to have loads of spelling mistakes

not asking for much would just prefer it if my willy was just a little bit bigger. not even that much. it's just you see well it's very. very small at the moment

youtube.com/watch?v=V5r8oTO5ubw

Noice!
You're welcome.

not appealing

Man Who Was Thursday by Chesterton, Travesty by Hawkes, lliterally anything by Ballard.

Your parents are failures so inevitably you will be too. If your parents don't leave £100m and were married for life you should just off yourself

i have a 38 year old brother who's been a drug addict all his life and he's been in and out of jail for the last 8 years. he's been completely ostracized. nobody from his entire family(including me) wants anything to do with him anymore. he lives in a shed out in the far back woods. i can't imagine how shit his life must be

if your brother's drug habit is as bad as it seems then you're doing him a favor. he might hate you for it but if he manages to clean himself up then he might see the error of his ways and turn things around, and if he's literally stolen $48k from you then he deserves to get in trouble

short back and sides
number 4 on top
thanks

city of god by are 'stine

bestow death upon normals

lads how do I get a job at 24 with no CV, references or higher education

the only skills I have are being able to spell and shitposting

toil tomorrow

Literally have not stopped since I got in from post-toil gym

Now it's time to sleep in preparation for tomorrow's toil

Someone just end this farce I call a "life"

apply for something shit like mcdonalds

SWITCH IT OFF
STOP PLAYING THEIR GAME
TURN IT OFF
ENOUGH

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=GFGXyn60iC8

THE SYSTEM MUST END

Should I have another drink

ah yes the tolerant left

mate $24k? at least tell your dad you're not calling the cops so he knows he has to. what are you going to do if your brother ODs on heroin he buys with that money? that'll be on your hands

when i got very drunk and threw up on saturday night my weight dropped from 13st 5lbs to 12st 9lbs in less than 24 hrs

Asians be like

apply for a business management course
take out a loan and start a business thereafter

Kapital vol1-3

Got to be awake for the toil in 7 hours.

video CV
>basket
that's so quaint

Should I have another drink

so much for the tolerant negro

Interesting filename on that last Summer pic

wonder if she posted it her herself

oh for fuck's sake shut the fuck up about toil

all functioning adults have a job

just had a wank

twas awesome in the original sense, 凄い

t. Arrogant student

She posted one of her Twitter images on r9k with the original filename (not the one you'd get from saving it from Twitter) pretending not to be her lol.