Dr.Pavel you're not on my flight plan
>REEEEEEEE

BANE?

literally who

the redditor spews cheeto crumbs onto his patchy goat beard

lol they busted him up good

>It's a reddit defends the multinational instead of the real victim episode

Dr. Mengele, I'm Mossad.

why would you punch a man before dragging him off a plane?

>have a set policy in place that reserves them the right to refuse anyone if the flight is overbooked
>dumb gook goes apeshit and refuses
>gets forcibly removed from flight (wouldn't have happened if he had just walked off calmy)
>muhh poor guy did nothing wrong
I hope they didn't even refund him, cheeky cunt.

He's a big guy

>americucks

>company has a policy of selling more goods/services than it can actually fulfill to its customers
>decide to stop offering fair compensation and call security to beat the shit out of a doctor who refused because he had patients to see

a-hyuk, licking those boots taste good amerilard?

normally i would agree with you but they actually admitted guilt and let him back in, and they took off with him after abusing him. i expect a lawsuit.

Was getting knocked out part of his plan?

How does a flight even become overbooked, i dont understand why this is a thing? It's all computerised...

jej

why are ching chong's so selfish?

They wanted to put 4 employee's on the flight, If I read correctly, so instead of not being retarded they dragged him off the plane.

>company is so incompetent that it overbooks a flight
Inexcusable.

Reddit always defends the authority figure, no matter how trivial they are

Don't like the policy, use another airline.

Came to tevee for this post.

No ticket

>that autistic REEEEEEEEEEEE
/ourguy/

I love how every arguement against a company doing terrible shit to someone is

>JUST USE ANOTHER COMPANY

Im sure if he knew he'd be abused and dragged off a plane he wouldn't have flown. Unironically a cuck to a company.

Did he start the fire?

Redditors in the /r/videos thread were vehemently defending the Asian

neck yourself

pfhaha you actually think the airline hired leg breakers to get him off. they called the cops you tard.

>Better kick off the doctor instead of some random dipshit

Hopefully his patient dies and their company is sued for their death

How can you even be this cucked?

overbooking is industry-wide, you cuck. if you're not getting paid by United to be a fucking idiot you have no excuse.

Wouldn't it be more logical and fair to refuse the people access that DIDN'T ALREADY WERE SITTING IN A SEAT? That way you could just refuse them access and not have to fucking drag them out.

>NO I DON'T WANT TO USE A BETTER AIRLINE, I INSIST ON USING THIS ONE THAT I DO NOT LIKE
wew

>Who wants to try next?

*Points at OH MUH GOD lady with gun*

What the fuck are you talking about? Get some reading comprehension.

Americans are such bootlickers, Jesus Christ

Way to miss the point my dude
neck yourself

>DIDN'T ALREADY WERE SITTING IN A SEAT?
those were the 4 people employed by the airline, maybe stewardesses or something, that needed to get to their plane at the destination. if they couldn't, then their flight had to be cancelled.

cancel an entire flight, or kick old chinese man off?

then again, they let him back in so i don't know what happened.

what is he babbling about at the end

>get robbed and beat up by the (((airlines)))
>Sup Forums supports this

I swear Sup Forums has such an inconsistent set of beliefs

what is this? sauce? context? story?
I dont go to Sup Forums

jetblue don't overbook. stop talking about things you know nothing about.

his seat number was 4U

It their own fault, if they have employees missing from some place there need to be it's pure incompetence from their part. They had no right to remove anyone from this flight.

google anarcho capitalism or ancap memes.

Overbooked flights are the airlines problem, that guy paid good money to leave then and there so to force him off and beat him is definitely a crime. Cuck

Or you can do the logical thing and book them on another flight going that way and do a layover.

Whoever decided to kick him off is retarded.

once again
>cancel an entire flight, or kick old chinese man off?
the choice is easy.

nah it's in their fine print that they can do whatever they want

>A B C D E F G H I J [aisle] K L M N O P Q R S T U

That's a big airplane.

So this.....is the power.....of America..........woah....................

airline overbooked and didnt have enough seats for their passengers. So they did the genius idea of randomly deciding who to fucking kick off the plane. And that guy got picked and he refused so they called security to forcibly remove him and they dragged him out of the plane.

>his seat number was 4U

>have enough seats for their passengers
employee passengers*, not customer passengers

Why is everyone making a huge deal about this?

Who cares?

No amount of fine print is legally binding.

>Americans will bend over and take it up the ass from a company

damn skippy

>burgers defending their companies instead their citizens

i swear colonel sanders could rape your mom and you would say she was asking for it

That's why america will always be a shithole

LAST ONE TO SIT DOWN GETS KICKED OFF MY AIRCRAFT

This is seriously completely fucked
I watched the two vids about an hour ago

America, sort your fucking country out

>yuros will bend over and take it in the ass from the government

United only offered a measly $800 for anyone to give up their seat. If it was me and my chick, I'd say give us $1000 each and put us up in a nice hotel with a hot tub suite and that would have been that. But they wanted to be jews and now theyre getting fucked.

its a legal contract

it says in muh fine print he can do anything to my mom, so it's actually good.

If he had a connecting flight with another airline he might be fucked

america is the greatest country on earth, sport

Theyre gonna be paying this dude way more than that when this thing settles out of court.

He had a lot of loyalty for a hired doctor.

It's in the fine print Eurocuck, that's called freedom

No its not. Fine print is not legally binding. Maybe in ameristan

Not yuro but its funny because Americans take it up the ass from companies and in the mouth from the government. kek

>Dr. Chan, we're United Airlines

Doctors agree to the same thing the other passengers do, retard.

probably not, he disobeyed the police and got arrested i think

when you buy the ticket you are signing a contract that says they can kick you off the plane if its overbooked

Because we're actually free. The company has a policy and gets to enforce it. We're not fucking draconian. Use another airline then.

>"if you don't agree by this contract, you will get the shit beaten out of you by CPD"

ah yes, something you must add to all of your contracts in working life, being the legal expert you are

Surely that wasn't the first contingency plan for this situation? Kek what a shitshow

Never knew this board was a bunch of leftist pussies.

Unless the contract literally says "In the case of you being seated before we notice the flight is overbooked, we may forcibly remove you" then they have no legal right

>not even yuro

fucking gross, get outta here poorfag

im not saying that the excessive force was okay. im just saying that getting kicked off the fligth was okay

oh, so is bending the knee to israel in the constitution's fine print?

Americans don't know how to act, every airline in the world probably has legal authority to do this but it would only actually happen in America

>Who paid you to grab Dr Chan?

Two-hour delay because he threw a temper tantrum. And then they give in a reward him. Fuck him and fuck United.

the contract literally says that they can remove anyone from a flight if it's overbooked

The amount of people that just went "for you" meme spouting proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

Wow, I bet if he were a white male or if he had a shirt with at least just a frog on it you poltards would be throwing molotovs at United.

Someone get this hothead out of here.

no it doesn't
it says if the flight's overbooked, they may be denied permission to board

he had already boarded

This.....is the power....of...american...debating....woah

He was dragged off because he acted like a child who didn't get his way. If he had behaved like an adult he would have walked off with his dignity intact instead of hauled like a garbage bag full of meat.

Tell that to the dead patient

hothead