THE REAL HAPPENING IN TURKEY WILL GO DOWN TONIGHT! Fridays thig was just a test to see how Erdogan reacts...

THE REAL HAPPENING IN TURKEY WILL GO DOWN TONIGHT! Fridays thig was just a test to see how Erdogan reacts. He started going all crazy arresting judges and soldiers and this is a good reason for other coup. There are 42 helicopters missing and shooting in Istanbul airport.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yaziyor/status/754464518449795073?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/anadoluajansi/status/754710126192230401
m.sputniknews.com/news/20160717/1043162524/helicopters-turkey-coup-erdogan-weapons.html
youtu.be/Y4XY26P4z_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turkey is fucked. All of the mil personel are yes men to Islamist gollum

Plus, the insane citizens will take insane measures to stop any coup, similar to NK's fanatical citizens

civil war now

east of the country is Armenia anyway so it's a good moment to join the motherland

Islamist country with a minority other religions

>Erdogan still backed by the west
derp

nothing will happen.

I am screencapping this just to post it later and call OP a faggot.
I'll post the screencap one year later to prove that I dont fuck around

Didn't he go bananas and cut ties with the west?

woah slow down roach

Turkey would be better off with Erdogan dead but those fools don't know that. They are too busy eating up the shit he serves them.

Source for the shooting

Ids fuckin habbening
PLEASE OP, DON'T FUCKING HYPE US
Source pls

source user
I want to believe
pls
;_;7

Roach bro, if this is 4 real, I hope u best of luck in the secularization of the country

This

I don't want to be set up to be let down

Save urself, I have been hyped already, I am waiting tye best this night

>There are 42 helicopters missing and shooting in Istanbul airport.
Are they fucking invisible or what?

twitter.com/Yaziyor/status/754464518449795073?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Only source on inter webz

Russians evacuating

>twitter.com/Yaziyor/status/754464518449795073?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
that was tweeted 20 hours ago
please don't let us down

wish u the best of luck roachbro

Don't give me false hopes finnland. It is going to be an another boring sad night for me alone.

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S TONIGHT!?

I WANT ANSWERS?

WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN?

Stay strong roachbro.

pls happen

do it faggot

>Gülenist dogs still hopeful

Ataturk's memory is enough to make you rats scurry.

Americans will wake up from this hideous blue-pill soon enough.

Then your cunt cleric Gülen hangs.

I wish this was true.

42 helicopters ready to be shot down by f-16s

JUST FROM RT, locals barricading strets

You Turks are horrible beings.
>anti-justice
>anti-spirituality
>anti-beauty
>anti-truth
>jewish slaves
But it could be worse; you could be western.

Link.

our only hope is keks now.
twitter.com/anadoluajansi/status/754710126192230401
tortured generals.

Stay safe turk-user and other turks posting in the thread this looks like some really dank shit is gonna go down

When do they hang?

SOUCE?

erdoğan will ask this to oppositon in parliament since death sentence is abolished in Turkey. he will carry on even with or without their consent anyway.

Best way to get into the EU

>Implying he wants it

Coup failed, there will be no civil war.

If you hoped otherwise you are a faggot and did not see what the situation in Syria did to Europe.

Remember when you faggots were hating on Saddam and Qaddafi. Eh.

What they are asking them? Some of them look pretty beaten up.

>Implying we want it

What people are saying in the comments? Are they against this or do they it's good that those guys are all beaten up?

Trips of truth

PRAISE KEK!
PRAISE KEK!

Totally true.

I love him BECAUSE of that quote bro.

but Saddam and Qaddafi hated islamist terrorists

Erdogan supports them.

name, rank, where they work. this is really heavy stuff I would probably go suicidal if i have been tortured like that, they still seem to keep their composure.

Dont be a belend mate
Its in no ones interests to fuck up Turkey at the moment and the opposition lost 3500 troops + armor
You will only get civil war if the sultan acts on his empty bluster and declares a purge of all dissenters.

Which he wont do after this shock.

m.sputniknews.com/news/20160717/1043162524/helicopters-turkey-coup-erdogan-weapons.html

This what I got senpai

Thanks

>twitter.com/anadoluajansi/status/754710126192230401

just imagine what where they thinking

they are going to be the heroes of their and the next generation in turkey

they will remembered as the glorious generals who punished the evil

and now they are going to hang and noone will remember them, their children and relatives will probably change thier name

For Europe's sake, there needs to be war in Turkey now. I think Erdogan may be legitimately crazy at this point, I think he's paranoid beyond the pale.

If there is not war, he's going to join with Russia, and we'll be watching the pieces for WWIII fall into place. Small happenings are fun and interesting, but WWIII will be bad for everyone. China, Russia and the Middle East vs the rest of the world.

>ERROR 404 Test Page Not Found

This was a fake coup for erodgan to power grab and kill his opposition. Hes alao setting precedence for what he will do to the rest of the military if they act up at all.

>m.sputniknews.com/news/20160717/1043162524/helicopters-turkey-coup-erdogan-weapons.html
sputnik banned in Turkey, try vpn.

If only turks followed this man instead of erdroach

Let it go guys. They weren't able to do anything with tanks, f16s, helicopters, they won't be able to anything with 42 helicopters.
My guess is they fled the area with them to evade oposition.

What kind of torture do they do over there? They just look like they've been beaten up.

soon:
>Greece expands helicopter fleet with 42 new machines

I don't know where to post this. I have inside information from NATO. This is a rough outline of what happened and what the current outlook is.

- Erdogan was actually victim of a coup attempt, probably not from Gulenists, but rather exclusively military splinter cells.
- Erdogan has moved a large amount of weapons into Syria, lately for Putin
- Putin's power in the region is increasing and he will spare no measures to secure passage to the Mediterranean, and then the Red Sea
- NATO fears Putin has bribed/blackmailed Erdogan enough to secure his loyalty for good
- Israel is furious with the development and is pressuring the United States to take action. They are not immediately receptive, and want a clearer picture of the situation
- Brussels won't be considering sanctions due to major economic interdependence
- Measures are currently underway to reduce NATO's dependence upon Turkey

That's about it. Will keep you posted.

Can somebody translate to English for a dumb burger?

Fuck off roleplaying autistic fat fucking retard.

>why would people do this?
>Go on the internet and lie

Post proof of your "inside information" or shut the fuck up.

literally everything he posted can be deduced from the facts that have been made public. You're the retard for believing him enough to ask him for proof.

Why did the Turks betray him?

no idea

>lacking proof.jpeg

Falling for geo-politics? I remember how Qaddafi was portrayed as a tyrant oppressing its people or how Saddam had WMD's. You believed that too back in the day and now you believe that Erdogan backs Islamist terrorists.

Your country backed and still backs Islamist terrorists, the moment you removed Saddam from his position because he was planning on discarding the dollar as a main currency for his oil trade.

>believing him enough
>asking him for proof

Wouldn't me asking him for proof conclude that I don't believe his statements?

I can understand what you're getting at with the whole public knowledge thing but I'm merely pointing out the part of him saying "I have inside information from NATO". Sure the information he posted can possibly be found all online, but I was talking about specifically the "inside information" he has from NATO.

Am I truly the retard user? For pointing out people's bullshit attempts at getting attention?

So Turkey in EU by 2018, right?

>The real happening in Turkey will go down tonight

KEK wills it, make it happen.

Evidently not.

Nigga stole my helicopter
as if they were going to do something else
Are they going to succed? no
But they might try

or something along those lines

42 helicopters missing traitors can be planning something.

Tell me turkroaches, why would a mere 3k troops think they could coup the government when the army is 500k strong?

This is clearly suicidal and had no hope at success, its staged.

I want to know [spoiler] what love is[/spoiler]

I'm on a happening overdose.

If a full scale happening doesn't happen soon I'll relapse

Strappado and simple beating up I guess. Some of them are barefoot, I am sure that they use something electric.

what though? Didn't they have more hardware at their disposal the first time around? Plus surprise factor.

It's both staged and not. If they had not done this, they will be taken into custody next day, they were under police watch for their involvement in Gulen movement. They choose to give it a try instead of directly going to jail. There was probably a agent provocateur from Erdogan's side, to make sure it happens.

Just ate a Tesco's Turkish Chicken Doner Pizza in anticipation of further Happenings.

Ergodan buys oil from ISIS and gives them shelter, or so people living on the border claim. But who can tell anymore.

One thing for sure is Ergodan is a piece of shit, is he worse than the alternative is the question.

Your are right they have more stuff, successful coup option is out of the window. But they could go suicidal and just shoot government rallies to ensure Erdogan's power grip. This was staged as fuck I guess. Helis are missing on inventory.

So is it going to happen tonight?
Can we meme it into existence?
Kek wills it?

Only if KEK is on our side

Somebody's gonna turn on the lights

Roll for happening

ITS HAPPENING 4-5 UNIDENTIFIED HELICOPTERS HEADING TOWARDS ISTANBUL.

>OH SHIT
OH SHIT
>OH SHIT
OH SHIT
>OH SHIT
OH SHIT
>OH SHIT
OH SHIT
plz be realz.

Can this be real? Can we please get a super happening tonight? I need this Sup Forums.. I.. Can't have another dis pointing happening.. Please..

Pretty based DESU senpai.

Kemalism never dies!
Erdogan will hang for his treachery to the Republic!

LITERALLY

FUCKING

HAPPENING

RIGHT THIS SECOND

HABBENJIJNG
>HABBJNEJING

the coup not dead yet.

Meanwhile in Incirlik

youtu.be/Y4XY26P4z_E

BRUH