SHEPARD SMITHS IS SJW

Shepard Smith confirmed for SJW.

I just watched him interview Bobby Jindal, the former Governor of Louisiana, and Jindal was saying "all lives matter" and Shep started splerging out saying he should not say that, that it would offend people. Jindal said if it is true, why can't we say it? And Shep was getting all soft-voiced saying "no, it might offend people, why do you have to say it?"

Gad dammit I am raging.

Can someeen get this video? It just aired about 20 minutes ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gwDpY5hBZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ED-feuM-WuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saw this shit live too, this guy is such a fucking stupid cunt

yeah i saw that shit. disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=8gwDpY5hBZ0

I'm offended by all lives matter. Trust me, all lives do not matter.

He is trying to show liberals that are watching FOX how dumb their logic is. His acting is terrible though.

Time for nostalgia.
Does any oldfags from Sup Forums remember how we fucked with his polls back in 2008 and made him sperg out.

What poll?

>missing the point
>not getting what Shep was trying to do

Shepard Smith is a cock smoking homo who used his position of power at FNC to compel a producer on his show that was 30 years younger than him to give him sexual favors whenever he wanted. If a man had done that to a woman they would not have a job.

enlighten us lesser folk if you will

what?

I mean he is a total taint tickler but I think he was just doing a 'see FNC is fair and balanced XD' thing

He's a gay who is just overly nice and sensitive. I like it when he goes on tangents about True Blood or food. He just desperately does not want to offend anyone

Disproportionate rat face. Nose job. Hair implant work. Job with msm.

I can't draw any conclusions from this

shoulder surgery

During the Nice attacks he said that Closing borders, and refusing Muslims was a bad idea

youtube.com/watch?v=ED-feuM-WuQ

He's the one who flipped out when fox showed that guy commit suicide live a few years back. Strange guy

THANK YOU user

Why were you watching Fox News?

GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT

What a fucking pussy.
Get rid of him

He's here to stay, breaking stories up your throat and shoving it out your ass

What the hell else is there?

Yeah no shit, didn't you know Shepard Smith is gay?

Fox execs won't let him come out of the closet though or they'll fire him.

we need to start a petition to have him lose his job.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW

If he is such a fag, are there any pictures of him in public hanging off some flaming gay nigger?

Supposedly it was some white Fox staffer (maybe an intern)

You got a source on that or do you work for Fox News or are you just talking out of your ass.

> I want to believe this because I hate Shepherd and I do know that he's a fag... but...

Well then go ahead and do it yourself faggot

Fox news is the MSNBC for neo cons, ironically owned mostly by SAUDIS

Too bad, he's one of Fox's most trusted newsman.
No wonder he lost his 7pm slot.

Yeah because Rupert Murdoch is totally from Saudi Arabia you dumbass

Wonder why Al Jazzera got shut down.