It's a God's not real episode

>It's a God's not real episode

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1b0wlf5YxXi
vocaroo.com/i/s1KMDgHqZr8l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Murtimer

The funniest thing is that Rick only says this once in the entire show.

How many of you actually go to church every Sunday or even pray? Fuck off.

>he doesn't go to temple
Hello, Reddit

>expecting autists on this board to actually watch tv or movies

this is a memes board. actually watching things takes time that is better spent masturbating or posting on Sup Forums

in b4 over 200 replies (you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

>It's a Sup Forums advertises a show for free episode

Fuck off reddit

No observant jew would be shitposting a few hours before the start of passover. Gotta get ready to celebrate those dead egyptian babies.

You likes it
but you spread this Iinformation like you really don'tlike, but you do
And just pretends not to

vocaroo.com/i/s1b0wlf5YxXi

Surely he's said it more than once. I can only think of the one time where they are all eating breakfast but im sure he's said it a few other times

here's a (you) for (you) big guy

is this (You)kino?

>not Memey
>:v

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REDDIT STYLE

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

HEY RICK AND MORTY

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

And the butthurt from it echoes through the years

Serious question though - Is american society really that fucking hellbent on religion? So much that the idea of opposite worldview causes such backlash?
This all to weird for me, coming from the society with largely atheistic population (while not being strcit atheist myself) and experiencing america through hollywood's lens, that never seemed to be that much of a point.

>a triggered Christian forces a meme

Friendly reminder that the only thing more pathetic than somebody getting assblasted about having their sky daddy criticized is a fedora getting mad that they believe in said sky daddy

The country is mostly composed of Christians, and a lot of them are easily butt hurt. It's just the way it is.

xtra disgusting, pour vous
vocaroo.com/i/s1KMDgHqZr8l

>it's an OP is a faggot who takes things at face value and can only watch media where every character on a show has to completely agree with him

You faggots are really as bad as the SJWs and militant atheists you whine about.

Post episode and time.
It was only said once.