Mfw you realize American influence on the world is slowly and slowly fading away

>mfw you realize American influence on the world is slowly and slowly fading away
comfy as fucc

Why do you dislike us Brazil?

i'm very uncomfortable with it since if America loses it's position as global hegemon inevitably someone worse will take up that torch

because you are a cancer to the world, and especially to my country and neighboors

maybe our federal government but not the average joe, but im sorry that you feel that way

Please friend. Take a deep breath. No more anger we are merely having a discussion. What makes you feel as though we are cancerous?

Did you also notice less and less people want to live there? lmao it's like everyone woke up to the superiority of Europe

the average joe is represented and supported by your government whether you like or not
I literally said why

Years ago everyone wanted to live in America

Nowadays, people want to move to Norway, Germany, Japan... America is seen in the same category as Mexico basically.

>maybe our federal government but not the average joe
If anything the average joe is even worse than the federal government considering the people you vote for

Yeah, but that would be a good thing imo. Since they'd likely be less forceful about it, and it would take them time to become secure in their position, and we wouldn't start to slowly be brainwashed into consuming their culture en masse.

Although maybe that's because I imagine that it'll be China. If I thought it would be Russia, I might be somewhat less optimistic about it. But even so, fuck america, anglos, new worlders, and their imperialist regimes.

How ingrained is american culture overseas?

>we didn't even make the 100-year mark

We were a superpower well before ww2

Not very. It's not "american" culture as such. It's more like an international idea of culture that exists in the modern countries and areas of society. But it does have a strong american influence, especially in terms of language.

On military power projection and resolve yes
On cultural influence not at all

no we weren't, superpowers didn't exist before World War II.

reminder to all you larpers that the state of louisiana by itself is wealthier than the entirety of the UK

>On cultural influence not at all
if that you mean popular commercial culture yes you are somewhat right. but in the culture that actually matters they are clearly losing influence, especially at the way allied countries like Mexico and Europe view the US and because Trump basically is waging war at the press and global values

>what is the petrodollar and global reserve currency

They did. The term wasn't used, but the type of nation did exist, in form of the UK, USA, and USSR. They were superpowers before the war started.

There have been multiple superpowers before ww2 and throughout history.

Most notably any empire that had influenced the world so much that it created a sense of higher authority and peace.

This can be seen with Rome (Pax Romana), Great Britain in the late 1800s, (pax Britannia) and US arguably when enforcing the Monroe Doctrine and winning against Spain and then obviously after both world wars (pax Americana)

USSR wasn't though, it wasn't even food sefl-sufficient, had a weak military and merchant navy without access to warm waters and was surrounded by countries hostile to it's ideaology, placing it in a tricky position.

it's not

it is. Trump is literally the best thing that could happen for the world

Good riddance

Faggot americans like you call italians non white and sandniggers even though your shithole country was discovered by one and named after one and america's government was largely inspired by ancient rome. KYS fucking american NIGGER

Yes the world need a new fresh air america has done its course now they can rest. Cannot say how many years will take though