1: You're flag (and state)

1: You're flag (and state)
2: You're opinion on you're flag's (or state's) gun laws
3: How you plan on defending your lolis

>1: You're flag (and state)
Flag, n/a
>2: You're opinion on you're flag's (or state's) gun laws
Too restrictive, but still one of the least bad in yurop.
>3: How you plan on defending your lolis
With the firearms I have managed to procure. Will probably spend the rest of my life in prison afterwards for daring to stand up to my rights though.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_strike
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509840553828.png
gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting
gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ameri-orc proxy still trying to shill guns

>1: You're flag
Flag.
> (and state)
Wisconsin.
Decent start; needs more freedom.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons.

1. Flag
2. Should be loosened
3. I am not a pedo

Texas
More freedom
By never leaving my apartment

> 1: You're flag (and state)
Japon
> 2: You're opinion on you're flag's (or state's) gun laws
Our strict gun control law has pros and cons.
Pros: It prevents suicides and robberies and rapes to some extent.
Cons: It prevents the uprisings against corruptions of government or corporations.
> 3: How you plan on defending your lolis
I’m planning to save weak people by talking to bad guys and if that doesn’t work by using brute force.

>stand up to my rights though

Stand up to what rights exactly?

our gun laws are pure bolshevik garbage, which is why I went and bought illegal.

Yeah I know Im such a horrible citizen

Right to love little girls.

>It prevents suicides and robberies and rapes to some extent.
It really doesn't.

>if that doesn’t work by using brute force

pic related are my guns, they're totally legit and very dangerous

the gunfag finn is not only a neet but a pedo aswell
noice

Well, you could dangerously annoy someone with your airshit.

>I’m planning to save weak people by talking to bad guys and if that doesn’t work by using brute force.
Don't hand yourself to the ones seeking to destroy you that easily, Sushishima.

Bolter bitches are the worst

California,

I don't really see the point in having different gun laws in different states considering you can just drive over the border to Arizona and get whatever you want. I wish this country could have a few basic laws to vet people better, I'm tired of seeing massacre after massacre on the news. But at the same time, I recognize the laws can't do anything when there's literally more firearms than people, so it's sort of a moot point.

tl;dr Gun control won't do shit here, so why care about it?

>I'm tired of seeing massacre after massacre on the news.
Seeing as you're still more likely to be struck by lightning than die in a mass shooting, I'd be more concerned about the things they don't discuss on the news were I you.

3. I don't, here is everyone by themselves (if you trust someone, there is a bigger chance to end up murdered)

Brazil has a special name that is not promoted, its Valley of Shadow of Death.
Nothing is safe here.

>Seeing as you're still more likely to be struck by lightning than die in a mass shooting

Did lightning kill 100+ people in the 30-40 days?

Lightning kills approximately 50 people in a year in the US, and has a lethality rate of about 10%.

ok orc

flag, CO

State gun laws aren't good enough. Need constitutional carry, mag size restriction removed.

Historical precedent in the state is generally good for people who defend themselves with a firearm, but it would be nice to have stronger and more explicit stand your ground and castle doctrine.

Keep in mind, Denver is a piece of shit and bans open carry and "assault weapons."

1) wyoming
2) breddy gud
3) by blowing up the roads and bridges that lead here. I shit you not the whole town is in on it.

>50 a year
>100+ past 30 - 40 days alone
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>According to the NOAA, over the last 20 years, the United States averaged 51 annual lightning strike fatalities, placing it in the second position, just behind floods for deadly weather.[8][9] In the US, between 9% and 10% of those struck die,[10] for an average of 40 to 50 deaths per year (28 in 2008). [11]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_strike

Me not being a burger doesn't mean I'm not completely fed up with media bullshit.

Are you illiterate?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1509840553828.png

1. flag
>it's roughly the same as getting a car license
>but you're not allowed to use some calibers and I think neither automatic guns unless you've been on the armed forces and even then it's not easy
>you have to fill a "why do you want a gun tho?" and that gets examined by some government official that gets to say if you actually get it or not
I'm okay with it requiring the same paperwork and licenses as operating a car, but the latter two lines are shit
3. a sword

If you see your fellow countrywoman is surrounded by Muslims and harassed by them, would you pretend You didn’t see anything and just pass by and go?

My point, Tomoyo, is that these beasts heed to no reason unless it benefits them, talking won't solve anything and will get you needlessly vulnerable.
And no, i am no longer one to hide from the depraved terrorists hordes.

1. NJ and moving to CO
2. Far too easy to get guns, I can literally walk into a Walmart and buy a rifle no questions asks. Concealed carry is also retarded, nobody should be walking around with pistols in public for any reason
3. By not living around melanin enriched folk

How many hoops did you have to jump through?
Do you do SRA or something?

Stay out of my state you dirty fuck.

>How many hoops did you have to jump through?
A few.
>Do you do SRA or something?
Ipsc.

>nobody should be walking around with pistols in public for any reason
So, if civillians, armed forces and police are all unarmed, who is going to stop the criminal who doesn't follow laws?

K
Obviously I was referring to civilians

>1: You're flag (and state)
Virginia
I honestly don't know much about them, but they're probably fairly lax. Even our Democrats tend to lean towards being pro-gun a lot of the time.
I don't own a gun right now but one day I want to buy a Smith & Wesson revolver purely based on the fact that I like how they look. And maybe some .22 peashooter too because home defense with a .44 revolver is sort of over the top.

>home defense with a .44 revolver is sort of over the top.
how do you figure

>Obviously I was referring to civilians
Cops are civillians too, you know

I want to put a hole in the intruder, not a hole through the intruder. Also in a stressful situation like that where fuckups are dangerous I don't want to deal with too much recoil.

For home defense your best choice is honestly a long gun. Being able to shoulder a gun is going to make a big difference for recoil.

If you're serious about home defense, buy a rifle. A cheap AR will do the trick just fine, and you will have an easier time mounting lights and getting shots on target too. A torch on your rifle is paramount, you always need to identify your targer before you pull the trigger.

a long gun makes sense for recoil but it'd probably be better if it was something I could grab quickly out of my nightstand. A rifle is something I'd keep in a safe.

I don't see why if a handgun is okay to keep outside a safe that a rifle isn't the same.

wtf do finns even have to defend?

It's not just about recoil. If you're an inexperienced shooter, the chance of you missing your shot increase exponentially when you are handling a firearm without a stock, especially with a double action trigger pull. Besides which, you want a torch so you can see around you, and if possible, a suppressor so you don't blow out your eardrums if you do have to fire.

because my girlfriend would nag me about one and not the other

Educate the bitch.

also being able to add a flashlight onto a long gun is really nice.

You need to take control of your life. If she isn't fine with your choices, you need to find another partner.

Take that disgusting 3D whore of yours and take her shooting, she might even end up liking it.

I try

you have to compromise when living with other people, even if it's stupid sometimes

>you have to compromise when living with other people, even if it's stupid sometimes
But not on everything.

>you have to compromise when living with other people
Whatever you say, bro.

>Cons: It prevents the uprisings against corruptions of government or corporations.
This is how we can tell you're an American.
Bangsticks are useless against modern governments and corporations. In a time of rebellion, those armed are merely making themselves legitimate targets to kill on sight.

>Lightning kills approximately 50 people in a year in the US
Dumb fucking burger proxy.
There have been 587 deaths and 2423 injuries since 2017/07/16, alone. This counts for the past 500 recorded instances of mass shootings in the USA (your country).
gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

>Me not being a burger
We know you are.

Commiefornia
2. They are fine. It was fairly easy to get a gun when I used to live in a drug infested shithole. Sold it after I found a much calmer/friendlier place to live.

Never understood though why people need assault rifles if you are just trying to protect your home. A shotgun or a gun is better for that.

Someone is triggered as fuck.

>There have been 587 deaths and 2423 injuries since 2017/07/16,
Injuries are not relevant, unless you're trying to twist my words. If the deaths figure is accurate, then this year has been anomalous, which is not unusual. However, the higher death count of this year does not invalidate my point, take a look:
gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls
2016, 383; 2015, 333; 2014, 273.
Statistically, during this time, around 1500 people were struck by lightning in the US. To invalidate my statement, the death toll of this year would have to rise all the way to 1011 for there to have been more deaths in mass shootings than people struck by lightning during the 4 year period. Want to take bets?

And I don't turn into a burger no matter how much you whinge.

>Never understood though why people need assault rifles if you are just trying to protect your home.
First off, you should educate yourself before you state your opinion. Extremely few people are lucky enough to own assault rifles in the US, or anywhere else for that matter.
>A shotgun or a gun is better for that.
No, user, this is false.

Besides Switzerland (hopefully the EU gun control doesn't pass), what other countries have good gun laws?
Doesn't have to be Texas tier but at least above Commiefornia tier

>ks
>theyre good
>violently if necessary

>1
Fleg, Southernmost Dakota
>2
Kinda retarded since we can't concealed carry long guns but suppressors are A-OK and pretty damn common
Meanwhile open carry for long rifles is perfectly fine
>3
I'm not a pedophile
If my firearms are confiscated I could very easily make the case that they're for defense against wildlife since mountain lions are fucking everywhere

CZ has concealed carry and legal full auto. Apparently some accessories are illegal, such as laser pointers. Estonia has concealed carry on top of laws that are pretty similar to ours.

Poland, Germoney, France and Italy apparently can all get semi-auto, but I'm not sure as to what the details are.

>I'm not a pedophile
Why not?

guns not allowed because communist governmnet

Because I am not sexually or romantically interested in children