I visited St. Petersburg last year. This was the vodka shelf in a small food store

I visited St. Petersburg last year. This was the vodka shelf in a small food store.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g298507-d11751477-Reviews-Pivnaya_Karta-St_Petersburg_Northwestern_District.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are the bottles glass or plastic?

was the other alcohol (beers, rhum, whisky, kvas or whatever) this big ?

>carlsberg
Good lad

Even their premium vodkas are cheaper than the cheapest shit you can get here.

Is this surprising and unusual to you?

How much is the cheapest 1.75l bottle of vodka readily available over there?

Glass

On the other side was beers and other alcohol if I remember correctly. Roughly same amount of them as vodka there. Might have also been some in a cool place too

Yes it was.

Did you try the one that comes in the plastic cup with aluminium foil lid (like what airline meal juice or yoghurt tends to come in) ?

Or is it plastic beer bottles they have?

> 1.75l bottle of vodka
I've never seen such an unusual bottle. They're either 0.5 or 0.7 litres here. Very rarely - 1 litre.
The cheapest for 0.7 litres is 5$

They don't sell cheap spirits in large plastic jugs? You can get such a bottle for around $10 over here.

>spirit in big plastic jugs

>plastic
Is it tourist shop?

nvm. plastic.

I think they were mostly in glass bottles. Beer selection i bought in some craft beer bar. I noticed they don't use much cyrillic letters in these.

>HENTAI
>american ipa
hmm

Finnish society would collapse if there were a vodka shelf in a grocery store, I heard it has something do with our subhuman genetics.

I expected it to be cheaper. The cheapest vodkas in Spain costs around 4€ IIRC

Craft beer bar. Had no idea whats on tap other than Mikkeller. And the guy at the bar didn't really speak any english.

just say that you want some kompot and vodka while wearing tracksuit and youll be fine

Remember what that place was called? Going to St Petersburg this spring and that place looks awesome.

have even are native Russian beers like?

Sec.. let me check

>Not learning how to order basic stuff before you travel

why

Making me miss Russia.

atleast the ones from small breweries near western countries are good,also kvass is good,although not exatly beer

Yeah, the problem with those is that they are pure poison

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

I've had the LIDL one (Rachmaninoff?) It's horrible.

Can't find it on google maps anymore, sorry. Maybe it quit. It was near Chernyshevskaya metro station if that's any help.

Another good one is Beergeek craftbeer bar. Pic related

I will check it out, thanks.

>our beer is on a blackboard
We have done it fellow countrymen! We are finally a real nation!

£3 for that bottle on the left !!!!!!!!!
WTF

Found it! Pivnaya Karta tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g298507-d11751477-Reviews-Pivnaya_Karta-St_Petersburg_Northwestern_District.html

That bar also had lot's of Öllenauts

Random street pic

Faberge egg

The Hermitage