/got/ general

Davos edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImvXLJVmGi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Ser Jorah the Fedorah

cuck

Generally, nothing new is happening till June.

First for Sophie leak

I want to cum in her mouth as she looks into my eyes and calls me daddy afterwards

He did nothing wrong. He was no longer bound by oath to stay in the NW since he died. He rightfully left after executing Alliser and Olly. You fags would do the same.

He is a cuck indeed but he's the only character I like that's still alive.

i thought i would always feel that way for davos but somehow d&d manage to exceed their lowpoints and pull off me hating Davos and Melisandre

So Tycho Nestoris is going to be in two episodes in season seven. So you think he's coming to Kings Landing?

>Deserters from the NW are excecuted
>Jon goes around recruiting armies and nobody gives a fuck
Does everyone know he died?

Why does he always have that look on his face?
He looks like a bitch.

fannis baratheon

stannis the faggis

Stannis the Lannis

was fucked in the mannis

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

ask your step father

because he was fucking morong

I want her to leak all over me or in my mouth or dickhole

because he's a retarded faggot

New fucking cancer thread fucking when?

Cast him

Sansa

he looks like bizzaro sam. his alpha equivalent from the mirror dimension.

Cast him

sam & jon snow

Curly Howard in a Tasmanian production of *The Three Stooges*

typo?
f and c are next to eachother

Marwyn

it's not the technicalities of the oath that piss me off so much as the fact that literally no one seems to question the fact that he's no longer in the NW and why the fuck would they believe that he died?

also, good morning, /got/

> leather "armor"

it's studded which means chain mail should be under it

I bet that gets really cold in da norf

What did GRRM mean by this?

if jon ends up king of anything in the end ill drop that shit so fast

>King in the North!
>King in the North!
>King in the North!
>King in the North!
>King in the North!
>King in the North!

ha epic

yeah i know, and it'll probably happen in the books too, but he better fucking die or something, it'd be the biggest hack ending imaginable to end on 'and so began the prosperous reign of king jon starkgaryen'

the good thing is that we'll never ever get ADOS so you won't see it happen (aside from fanfiction).

autism

>he better fucking die or something

He did that too. What an hero. I loved when that northern lord was giving that speech about accepting a bastard that carried on the stark line with Sansa sitting there obviously thinking, 'hey, pure blood stark sitting right here.'

Yes, getting out of your vows on a subjective technicality is very honorable. Ned would be so proud.

Show Jon truly is Rhaegar's son

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Obviously Strong Belwas.

For those who have read the leaks, thoughts on the new season? Is it k-kino?

plot still looks like it's in the gutter
maybe they'll have some more well-shot scenes at least

no because CIA gets killed by Stark bitches

Way worse than S5/6.

seasons 1-3: 9/10
season 4: 8/10
season 5: 2/10
season 6: 2/10
season 7: 1/10

The one point for season 7 is for when memeEuron and the Night King btfo Dany.

The little dip on the left side of his hairline really awakens my autistic. I can barely watch his Season 6 scenes anymore

what leaks and how does anyone know theyre true

The lads leaks are 100% confirmed.
There are some holes in the leaks. Like stuff that the leaker didn't know. He mostly knows about the Jon/Dany stuff.

season 5 is rated too high

Hardhome and Dillane's acting bumped it up

balding

because most of the season is jon/dany shit

>Dillane's acting
yeah because it's so hard to act like emotionless cunt.

do you often feel like subtlety is lost on you? do you have problems recognizing facial expressions? do you often feel confused in social settings or often feel that you "missed the point" when people are talking to you

There are only two seasons left for GoT. You think GRRM will actually be able to finish his books in that time?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when he was focused on writing, the smallest gap between books was two years.

Hope you faggots enjoy watching.

this is a bad bait pasta

acting isnt all emotion
stannis is a fanatic and he played him well

>stannis is a fanatic

The only thing Stannis is remotely a 'fanatic' of is Law & Order, and Justice.

>burnt his innocent daughter alive for le fire god
>justice

He burnt her alive for a blood magic sacrifice that thought would let him save the world.

>it's studded which means chain mail should be under it

The fuck are you talking about?

Its supposed to look like a brigandine or coat-of-plates but because Hollywood is retarded and cheep, it's just molded vinyl and looks stupid and shitty like all the costumes.

>The one point for season 7 is for when memeEuron carries Asha on a leash in the streets

fyp

*Yara

Thread's gonna get slow so I'll just throw this out there.

The few or one unironic jonsafag there is here, explain to me why it's not better that Sansa learns to regard Jon as her brother and as a Stark, and will support him when he comes out as a Targaryen than for them to wanna fuck each other?

Isn't the former much better growth and have more basis in the show and books? She's calling Jon her brother and how he'll keep her safe, she makes him a cloak, she finally says that he's a Stark to her, isn't that a better arc then turning things sexual? While in the books she finally says that it'd be sweet to see Jon because all her other brothers are dead, which yeah is fucked up that it took everyone else dying for her to give a shit, but whatever.

this really shows what we've been saying for years, even D&D agree : Their fanbase is mentally challenged. Can't have 2 names somewhat similar they won't know who they are!
(it's not like showfags remember any name anyway. I'm pretty sure >50% of showfags don't couldn't put names on Osha/Yarasha pictures).

so a fanatic.

cast him you stupid idiots

Whatever interaction they might have later in the books will be pretty meaningless in terms of character development/growth since we have practically no idea what their relationship was like beforehand.

Seriously, GRRM should've just spent an extra chapter or two at Winterfell, even a few extra pages would've added a lot, just establishing relationships between characters. Sansa never had a single line of dialogue with her mother or any of her brothers, and neither does Arya apart from Jon, for example. Actually demonstrating how they all interact with each other would've added more meaning to later events. Like when Catelyn finds out Rickon is dead, it would've been more impactful if they'd actually ever shared a scene together.

This is just something about the writing that annoyed me a little bit. It'll make any reunion later in the story not as substantial as it could be.

not that I'm a jonsafag or anything I just went off on a tangent

And then they cast 2 minor irrelevant characters with 5 and 10 minutes of airtime and call them both Lyanna.

Both are girls of 10-12 y/o
Both are noble
Both are northern
Both are "badass" girls putting men in their place

Because this is less confusing than having a pirate named Asha and a wildling in rags named Osha.

well he looks like some huge faggot so Jon Snow I guess

ABSOLUTELY FANATICAL

could be either
not like we can see the other side

Should I start watching?

maybe?

no

the show starts as a solid story with good characters, intrigue, and good dialogues.

and then it turns into a shitty storyline with meme characters, fart/cock jokes, pushing relationships that aren't in the source material for no reason ( hurr let's match an eunuch with that brown girl becasue we don't know what else to do with them ), they ruin all the conflicted/grey characters and make all the "hero" ones win at literally everything and look badass at every occasion, but they shove one or two big 10 million $ budget battle scene, so showfags still like it.

Oh and every single """shocking""" moment past S4 is very predictable unless you're mentally challenged, in which case you're surely love it.

And sometime they don't even bother giving a proper death scenes to the characters they don,t like, they just kill them offscreen to save on airtime or because they simply don't care. But the characters they love? They can't walk 3 steps without making a "badass" speech and taking airtime for no reason whatsoever.

basically it starts solid then turns into medieval Transformers movie. Up to you to decide if taht's your thing.

it's even worse if you care about details.
just an random example among dozens...
2 girls (womyn power - literally, they kill 'weak men') walk into a 6 feets x 8 feets cabin to kill some dude. The weapons they bring? One has a 5 feets spear, one has a whip.

And it,s full of plot holes and miraculous bullshit (a main character get wounded, omg is she gonna die? then next episode she's ok because her friend who isn't a doctor by any mean just happened to be able to perform surgery because apparently she used to stab her boyfriends and stich them up later - the main characters nor the viewers know that. Just by coincidence the character only friend in the city was secretly a surgeon ).

It's full of retarded shit like that. Basically if you spend 3 seconds thinking about shit, nothing make any goddamn sense.

what did fatass mean by this?

theres only one of them and its already past her bedtime.

Ser Amory Lorch

>Two of the most wanted people in the seven kingdoms show up at the gate of your castle
>you send them away without so much as a thought

Bravo D&D

wait, what are you referring to?

:')

No they're not.

Khal "Large With a DiET Coke"o

youtube.com/watch?v=ImvXLJVmGi4

>wahhh I want an edgy ending for the sole purpose of being original

good guys winning doesn't mean boring you retard

new hodors

you could've skipped that second paragraph and said "a character with an open wound dives into a shit filled river and doesn't get an infection from it"

"open wound" is a weirdly soft way to phrase being stabbed in the gut with a dagger repeatedly

Ah yes, generic fantasy protagonist fulfills his destiny to become generic fantasy good king due to his super secret real parentage that makes him a magical prince, what a fantastic fucking ending you stupid jonfag.
And why do you think any alternative to that is 'edgy'? GRRM himself repeatedly said the ending is meant to be bittersweet. 'Good guy wins everything and is a great ruler and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity' doesn't sound very fucking bittersweet to me.
Not to mention how contrived/boring everything would have to be to actually get him there. No one except brain-dead jonfags like you wants to read about 'everything goes right for Jon Snow and everyone loves him and he's so great so he's king' for the next however many books.

>jeez I wonder what my clients will say when they see that I still haven't worked on the job they pay me to do and is left 5/7th finished! I sure hope they're not gonna tell me again that I ought to complete it because if they knew I was only gonna do 5/7th of it they wouldn't have paid for that unfinished job!

They did it against in S6, with houses loyal'ish to the Bolton and hating on the Stark having Jon Snu and Sansa Stark at their gate and turning them away.

What are even hostages. It's not like whoever handed the Bolton the heads of Sansa/Jon ( or Sansa alive and Jon dead because he's useless/irrelevant ) would be in their favors.

Hey stop stealing my text

GURM is such a faggot, I swear to god. Even though the show is shit and I like the books, I'm glad that his legacy is being taken away from his lazy, whiny, Clinton loving, fat ass.

I can at least respect him for not letting his political views become an obvious agenda in his books. Unless I'm missing something obvious.