Thisis the "villain" in the Mummu reboot

>Thisis the "villain" in the Mummu reboot

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRqxyqjpOHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the first villain in a long time I've wanted to fuck. How can I be terrified of a horror movie character when I have to ignore how turned on I am?

that writing is clearly alphabetic wtf

Hope she makes Tom her puss slave

seriously, why is everybody shitting on her so hard? she doesn't look particularly bad or something in the trailer. is it just because shes a grill?

Trailer looked pretty cool till I realized the monster doesn't look scary in any way shape or form.

Can't wait till the normies start spouting this once the movie tanks.

Yeah, the movie is a fucking joke. They couldn't even bother to check their trailer before uploading it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRqxyqjpOHs

do normies rant about anything these days?

Thats the whole point of 90% horror movies : You pretend to be scared so you can fap w/o ppl noticing.

>put make up on a generic slut
>it's a monster now

because it looks fucking stupid

is she holding a recorder, those things are pure evil

For those that aren't aware, this is the original trailer they uploaded to Jewtube. It was up for a few hours.

Somebody in the marketing department probably thought hieroglyphs were too confusing or "problematic", so they just plastered her in some old greek letters.

You retards.
Since when is any The Mummy film supposed to be horror?

This is surprisingly entertaining, kind of reminds me of watching shitty comedy shows without the laughing track.

Seriously though, I really wonder why you wouldn't at least briefly check the rendered and encoded file before publishing it. It's just a fucking minute.

It's supposed the have horror aspects. The actual mummy creature has always been creepy. This bitch is just laughable.

ok

*to have

It's all about visuals in this case. Hieroglyphs are too clunky and kind of lack the mystery factor. They almost look cheesy these days, everybody knows how they look, just too mainstream.

i want her to be my mummy desu