So this is how Marvel dies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jej

>marvel in trouble when they just released a trailer for guardians of the thor

It's practically black and white there's so little color

Why does he come to all of them as Bruce Wayne?

How does Snyder keep making kino after kino? He's like a modern day Kubrick.

I don't get it. Why the fuck are you comic book faggots so upset with each other? Both sets of movies are bad, barely tolerable. You probably all enjoy both sets of movies.

because he cares about the films he makes. even if you hate the movie, he at least tried

Are they headed to suicide bomb the studio or something. Not seeing it op

Hahahahahahaha!

>implying that isn't pure classic Thor from the comics

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Long time marvel fan here. I used to like marvel until I saw this.

Thor Ragnarok will be marvel's first bomb.

Batman looks like Night Owl, Flash looks like a toy and Aquaman looks like Gandalf The Barbarian.

Virgin here, Batman v Superman is my favorite movie of all time

can't wait for those 5k eassys about how Aquaman is Jonah from the Bible or that each member of The JL represents one of the 12 disciples and that automatically makes the movie good and everyone who hates it just "don't get it".

hahahahahah

these threads are just trolls being trolls. the same ppl who see Marvel movies will see DC movies. no one is on either side.

>mfw thor 3 will have norse mythology kino and justice league will have dad humour quips

This is how DC dies.
Karl Urban dual wielding machine guns.

Will Latino Bane be in it

Because that's not how the Batman operates. And he's going full disclosure to try to gain their trust, maybe?

Because Batman has already done his homework and he knows all their secret identities and shit as leverage anyway.

Not anymore. As a lifelong fan of comics from both companies, I'm done with Marvel. They screwed over Spider-Man for transparently cynical reasons. I have zero intention of ever paying to see another one of their movies, even if they're hailed as the Citizen Kane of capeshit.

Ah so you think they might be setting up a Tower of Babel film for later down the track? Snyder is capekino king in that case

>Aquaman looks like Gandalf The Barbarian.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Snyder and Terrio collaborating. The symbolism will be epic

Aaaaah hooked on a feeling

i only watch Zack "Kubrick" Snyder comic book movies, you know, the ones made for adults

I rule nothing out.

Of all possible things, though, I think I might actually die a happy man if pic related comes to fruition. I even have a good idea of what they could do with the character.

I enjoy marvel movies, and I enjoyed DC movies prior to Snyder. But the latest DC movies are irredeemably bad, and the meme on here that they're some sort of davinchi code hidden symbolism annoys me.

Why'd you open up a Civil War screenshot?

If I could use all those "hidden meanings" to predict something, would it convince you of how wrong you are?

He just reveals he's Bruce Wayne to GL in Justice League:War so I imagine it's something like that

But yeah he's probably already figured out how to kill them

Imagine a scene where after a Tower of Babel scenario, Superman comes to Bruce and hands him Kryptonite. Placing his trust in Batman even after how they meet in the DCEU and other assorted shit

Future looks bright

Where did he find those full auto A2s?

nice """"""tits"""""" you have there, DCucks

>worst Batman
>tranny Wonder woman
>CG Nigger
>not Grant Gustin
>Carl Drago with a fork

DoA

Depends on what you predicted, and how many contrary predictions were made by morons like yourself.

Consider: I "predict" the winning lottery numbers will be X. Then I move on to a new person, and predict the winning number will be X+1. I repeat, until all possible numbers are "predicted". Would you believe I have some insight if your ticket came up a winner?

Now consider a thousand foot fetishists are given access to Sup Forums and told to shitpost. If one of those foot fetishists successfully predicted something based on the purely random nature of his shitposting, should I believe he has insight? Of course not.

I'd be so onboard with that. You have any thoughts on where you think they'll take the Batman stand-alone? The lastest I've heard is a full rogue's gallery and bat-family.

Yeah
And as humans is natural to pick a favorite
And as racists is fun to shit on everyone else

The ones made for adults? You're kidding right?
Having absolute blatant 9/11 imagery and Religious symbolism doesn't make these movies for adults. Considering every fucking superhero film has religious subtext.

And just because Hack Snyder can frame a shot doesn't mean he is remotely close to the mastery of Kubrick. All of Snyder's flicks aren't equal to even one of Kubrick's films.

Comic book movies are for children. Trying to convince yourself otherwise is absolute ignorance.

Zack Snyder is a frat guy who should stick to photography and short films. He does not know how to make a movie.

DC: Good trailers bad movies

CALLING IT RIGHT NOW 56% ON ROTTEN TOMATOES

Can Ezra Miller not walk like a queer?

Even in that costume he looks like such a twink. Just look at that walking style.

Dc's last 3 movies (and rotten tomatoes score)
suicide squad 25%
Batman v superman 27%
Man of steel 55%
Marvels 3 last movies ( and rotten tomatoes score)
Doctor strange 90%
Civil war 90%
Ant man 81%

Yea I'll just stick with marvel

HURRR BUT SS WON AN OSCAR. THAT MEANS IT WAS KINO

an Oscar for make up and costume design doesn't make it a good movie

Here's your predictions:

Superman is going to be serving as some sort of conduit for power for Steppenwolf, who'll either be controlling him or otherwise possessing him. This power will come in the form of worship.They'll more than likely extract the Codex from him, or try to, in order to mass-produce a brainwashed army of Kryptonians.

The Enchantress and Incubus will be revealed to be leftover relics of the Ancient War - sentient Apokoliptan weapons who could "power up" through worship just like their masters.

The "dream sequences" we've heard about of Clark on some sort of spectral version of the Kent farm will be about his dad trying to convince him to wake up and fight. Whether or not it's his father's actual ghost or just a memory will remain ambiguous.

Diana's powers will be revealed to fluctuate in sympathy with how active magic is as a force in their world. Her movie will probably set the stage for where the gods went, why, and how magic has slowly been going more and more to sleep for the past couple of thousand years. She'll either theorize or flat-out confirm that the resurgence of magic is somehow linked to Superman and the effect he's had on the world.

Diana's movie will contrast a grey, war-torn 20th century against a brighter, more vibrant past, a time when our myths were not yet myths and magic was a potent force. The death knell of it is when science and rationality began to supplant faith and belief. In other words, the point in our own past history where "evolution won."

The darker scenes in the trailer all take place while Superman's either still dead or otherwise controlled or absent. The brighter, more colorful scenes from the trailer all come after his return.

The trend toward brighter brights and darker darks that we saw in the Suicide Squad will continue going forward as the magic reawakens more and more.

Clark will come back convinced that Bruce is either a psychic or had deduced his true identity.

Serious question:

How can DC consistently produce such bloated, poor quality films?

It can't all be Snyder. At some point someone else steps in or the studio intervenes yet they keep churning out garbage with absolutely no signs of that arresting. What's the deal?

And we wish you all the best.

You guys shouldn't let it bother you so bad. Stick with it. 15th time's the charm, I hear.

Maybe if you could make it through a scene without checking for (you)s, you'd realize those scenes aren't filler.

>I let women and queers tell me what to think

You're right, you should stick with Marvel

Ha, nope.

Jesus Christ.

Beautiful shots, tbqh senpai.

Tower of Babel is a terrible story and has zero connection to the Batman vs JL concept it teased.

>first bomb
WEW
Even the Iron Spider looks worse than Thor

>he lets RT determine the films he watches
My fucking sides

They are, but let's get real here. If they'd come from a DC film, the same asshole that posted that would be pissing an moaning about how colorless, grim, and "symbolic" they are.

That's why they're hypocritical faggots.

I'm a DC cuck but the new Thor trailer is making me doubt this bro. I've never been so HOYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP in a movie before.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Why does Cyborg look worse than Robocop?

Guys, there's a lot of comic book movies.
A LOT. I like it.

You're fooling literally no one.

Why does the Hulk look like he came straight from the set of Warcraft?

>Gal, action please

>LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO
>HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
You can stick with Marvel, fag

>Why does the Hulk look like he came straight from the set of Warcraft?
Because they're both big and green

Pfffffthahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

It's the script that DC wears like an albatross. Their movies don't make sense and just leave me cold.

Ahaha no, not as long as Hemsworth is the lead. My girlfriend begs me to see every film he's in and she fucks like a rabbit in heat after coming home from the theater so I indulge her. Women will keep his films alive.

How was the watchmen so good? Is Snyder to busy eating pizza and hot dogs and walnuts to give a shit anymore?

Everybody around here sure cheered Ghost in the Shell's score.

LOL. marvel are literally cucks

It's called source material. DC fans won't relate to that.

Anorexia is hardest on robot niggers.

>literally doesn't know what cuck means

As if you just watch every random movie that comes out.

>It's called source material. DC fans won't relate to that.
KEK really pajeet? really?

New 52 style would have been way more effective and cost less. Ray bulked up for nothing more than his origin scenes. I can get past Wonder Woman, but that design actually pisses me off

It was SOURCE MATERIAL, again, DC doesn't know what that is, much less respect it.

And no, Alan Moore does not equal DC.

>Marvel in phase 3
>DC hoping JUSTICE LEAGUE and FEMENIST WOMAN won't flop

You just proved my point by showing Marvel respects it's source material, knucklehead.

>girlfriend thinks of another man while fucking to boost sex drive
>girlfriend has to go see a movie with a chad in it to have sex with you period
Marvel drones everyone

So a guy goes to a strip club and fucks his wife when he gets home is cuckolding the wife, right?

Are you fucking blind?

I don't watch movies for the first time whilst on Sup Forums or even using the computer.

Nice strawman though. I'm convinced that DC films are great

>Watchmen was great
>V for vendetta was great
>300 was nice
>the dark knight movies were great
>man of steal sucked, BvS was shit, Justice league looks like crap, Wonder Woman will be crap

What went wrong?

> Marvel respects it's source material,

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

>DC side
>Snyder recreates the scene panel by panel as a homage to the source material
>Marvel side
>suit not tattered
>helmet on
>no fallen comrades
>hey lets just do this blast scene just because

jfc pajeet ii really hope they pay you good money defending marvel's shit

Hey, that's all on you. Maybe come back to it when you've got some more mileage under you.

A day will come when you look back on some of this "capeshit" and think, "Jesus, how could I have ever watched this shallow, meaningless shit?" and others where you'll think, "My God, how did I never notice that? That's amazing"

It's the DC films in that latter category. I'm telling you this as a guy with a lot more mileage under him than I care to dwell on.

>muh walking dead reddit casting

WB trying desperately to catch up to Marvel.

Why can't Marvel make movies in COLOR anymore??

Fucking Aquaman. Enjoy your shit sandwich, cucks.

>man of steal sucked
I'm just gonna stop you right there. Shit on SS and the theatrical cut of BvS all you want, but Man of Steel was probably the best capeflicks we've gotten in a while and beats the other DC films by a mile

This is how superhero movies die*
Ftfy

Yeah, HUGE respecters of the source material over there at the House of Mouse.

Tell me, how's your old "Friendly Neighborhood Iron-Man" doing?

Seriously, get the fuck out of here with that shit. Crawl back to your Thor thread while it lasts.

Looks more like michael jackson actually.

>Star Wars ep 3
>80%

>Boyhood
>98%, took over 12 years to review

>Fear&Loathing in Las Vegan
>49%

how can so many people simultaneously have such shit taste?

doesn't change the fact that Snyder is a terrible director and Justice League will be a 160-minute long advertisement for future DC movies (and Turkish Airlines)

pic related is kino compared to BvS

No. I see the same scene that's in every Batman movie since Keaton in 89. Same exact scene. Then I see years of great stories harvested by Snyder, pissed away in a two hour train wreck they cant dig themselves out of. Oh, and I see Marvel doing cinematic versions of their stories for a new audience.

>Why does the Hulk look like he came straight from the set of Warcraft?
Christ, DC fans sure are easy to piss off.
JUSTice League with its horrid effects and washed out colors will bomb, m8, I'm sorry.