I'm currently fed up with my shitty boring life

I'm currently fed up with my shitty boring life.
How does a filthy Canadian scum like myself join the US Marine Corps?
I have a degree in comp Sci

Other urls found in this thread:

marines.com/eligibility/requirements
twitter.com/AnonBabble

having an education automatically disqualifies you from joining the muuh reens. sorry

Dont marine there are better options for people who hate their lives. Do some research friend and I hope you have luck becoming a citizen.

Aww, did someone not make it through bootcamp?

join the french foreign legion

I WANT TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY. SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE BIGGEST SHITHOLE. EVERY TIME I READ A POST LIKE OP'S. I KNOW IT'S A LEAF.

I ain't fighting for some faggot French frogs.

don't think they take canadians
lack of testicles is what you mean
although to be fair last i checked foreign legion is as much a real deal as muh reens

your mouth starting to water, buddy?

> not understanding what ground forces means
man I'm starting to believe the dumb burgers meme myself

You don't have what it takes.
Being a marine requires being a crop above the rest.
Being a marine will drop you to your knees and break you to a living-sickness, and a leaf isn't capable of that kind of trauma.

I'm pretty sure you can get fast-tack citizenship if you join national guard (I'm not really sure) and once you're a citizen you should be able to apply for Marines. The only accept short people though.

I don't care which job they give me as long I get to go on tours and shoot guns and kill kebabs. It's kinda like a Muslim wanting to join Isis.

marry me bro. that way you get citizenship and go live your dreams as a muhreen and i get the bennies as well

I don't want to discourage you but marines are pre much as real as it gets outside of spec ops and they are going to fuck you right up, you better be physically and mentally at the top of your game if you want to make it through in one piece

Just do a tour in the Canadian Army in a combat arm, then muster out and hire into a PMC. They are used a lot if Afghanistan and Iraq and hire vets preferentially.

Move to America. Get citizenship. Join marines. With comp sci degree, you could probably get into officer candidate school. Unless you want to be a grunt, and get the opportunity to kill shitskins. Either way, you will get lots of shooting practice.

join the army then. don't believe the propaganda. the marines spend more money cultivating their image than they do anything else. they also like to take credit for the army's accomplishments when all they do is stand guard on a corner after the army did all the work. go be a paratrooper in the army. marines think everyone being an asshole all the time is hardcore. that's the only difference

marines.com/eligibility/requirements

Don't need to be a citizen to enlist.
Go forth and remove many kebabs.

>I don't want to discourage you but marines are pre much as real as it gets outside of spec ops
this is the propaganda i'm talking about

Am I /fit/ enough?

pushups per minute?
running length per 12 minute?

hurr US muhreens are so cool like in my pew pew vidya gaems UH HA!

just stick to computers you nerd

>80-90
>idk haven't measured yet

Aren't there age limits? I know West Point won't take anyone over 23

Why would I go to West Point if I already went to a good college?

Muhreens enlisted route isn't physical, if you put one foot in front of the other, you will make it.
Enlisted is one giant mind fuck game and it will make or brake you. I saw dudes come out timid broken dysfunctional fucks who the fuckery just became too much for. I also saw guys who just saw it for what it was and bettered themselves.

Break *
Ffs swipe

Go back to Serbia.

i dont know if the rules have changed or not but ten years ago canadians could join the marines if they had an american citizen(living in america) to sponsor them. Not a very wise idea tho and i dont recommend u do it. U end up putting ur life on the line for an evil corrupt government who makes the taliban look like a bunch of saints. U also have to put up with all the diversity and feminist bullshit. if there's a vismin or a woman available for promotion they will get promoted before ur crackerass, unless ur a homo or a tranny freak. Best case scenario u serve ur sentence and getout in one piece. Worst case scenario u endup dead or even worse horribly maimed and wishing u were dead.