What are some quality homosexual movies to watch Sup Forums?

What are some quality homosexual movies to watch Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't know

Philadelphia.

And Moonlight.

Wow you're a homophobe

top gun

lesbians count as homosexuals

I Love You Phillip Morris

Anything by Marvel.

Portrait of Dorian Grey was pretty great, though technically he was bisexual I guess.
It was pretty neat watching him turn from a beta manlet into an alpha male who kisses and fucks literally anything in front of him.

another high profile gay movie starring two well-known male lead actors when?

they've already given out all the token awards for gayness

Mysterious Skin was pretty good

Also NBC's Hannibal is patrician homolust.

OP's home movies

dog day afternoon, midnight cowboy

Lmao what a faggot

Homosexuality has been normalized. There's no longer any controversy in it so there's no longer any money to made or any moral ground to be gained.

>Homosexuality has been normalized. There's no longer any controversy in it

Then why was there so much controversy over 2 seconds of implied homosex in the new "Beauty & the beast"?

Normalised in Western Europe and America which is still Hollywood's main audience.

>You faggots have your own special snowflake board, so use it, instead of shitting up the normal boards.

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

>Call Me by Your Name (2017)
Summer of 1983, Northern Italy. An American-Italian is enamored by an American student who comes to study and live with his family. Together they share an unforgettable summer full of music, food, and romance that will forever change them.

I put the gif in just for you

Roadhouse. The best movie ever.

moonlight isnt really a homo movie

AIDS?

I've been hunting for a film for like 20 years now, I have no fucking clue what it was about.

Some really fat kid may or may not have been a homo and then his mom hires a neighbor to fuck him straight. It was told in the perspective of him as a not-fat adult, iirc. May have been aussie or something.

Any of you fags know?

BITWC is the quintessential gay movie

I really hope the reviews are right about that being gaykino

Also The Way He Looks

The Dark Knight Rises

Midnight Cowboy