Would Mass Effect make a good TV show?

Would Mass Effect make a good TV show?

Yes

Yes but Jews will ruin it, so not in reality

Could it? Yes.

Will it? No. There's not enough of a demand for a Mass Effect show to acquire the resources that would make it good.

the closest thing to a mass effect tv series is the expanse

No

>taking choice out of a genre that is based around choice

A story based in the ME universe that isn't one of the games? Sure

It could as long as they kept away from the main storylines of the games, and just used them as a reference or something.
They could even have a brother and sister with the same last name who did shit in different episodes or something to keep things mixed up.

We already have that show: Babylon 5.

It did, it was called Firefly

Isn't it already [insert generic Sci-Fi show] the game?

This, there is absolutely nothing original or memorable in this entire franchise.

>Would [video game] make a good movie/show

The answer is always "no"

>Mass Effect
>Choices mattering at all
Gave me a good chuckle m8
Granted they were supposed to, but because of the writing staff changes over the course of development for the series, it didn't really come to fruition.

Only if Shepard was a trans woman of color

Nah, because of nu-males and feminists, by the time 3 came out, Shepard became a woman.
Even Andromeda, they only make merch of Sara Ryder.
I'm playing Andromeda as a male so Sara is my sister, who's still fucking comatose.
I'm already 5 planets 100% and she still won't wake up.
I don't think she ever will.
I created her looks and I don't even get a chance to talk to her, Fuck!

I only played the first one, it had an interesting idea i guess but the space opera genre is packed full atm. The guy on the left i forget his name, he was pretty cool.

Would Undertale make a good animated TV show?

Farscape and Earth:Final Contact already are good shows.

This.

We're already getting that in the new Star Trek series though.

Primarch Garrus Arterius

It would have to be well funded, some of the imagery and effects would be hard to pull off for a TV show. If it was a movie it might be able to cope.

sci-fi rookie here. what kind of things has mass effect ripped off? somebody mentioned a book that they totally plagiarized but i'm not familiar.

I dont know the specifics but come on. You can tell a lot of the stuff and alien designs are reminiscent of old space operas. Hell the alien designs reminded me of farscape.

This. The games were made to be like Startrek and the like to the point where they even added a shitty film grain to mimic older television.

Well it certainly wouldn't make a good video game.

GOT EM

Babylon 5