Brit/pol/ - KENT Edition

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>MAY PURGES THE CAMERONITES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW
youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finally

Migrate:
/saged

wew lad.

I did it lads

I let this happen

Thanks based user

Absolutely Corinthian.

Great dubs! Kek rewards thee

A bold new dawn rises for the Fatherland. All that remains, as always, is to ensure the Scottish don't ruin it for everyone

Fucking beautiful, congrats mate!

Thanks m8, it only took about 20 tries over 5 days lol

cried a tear for old england

>tfw I know someone who is exactly like this.

Another to add to your "fortune teller" folders.

Doesn't count lad, not the official thread

Hopefully this cuck killed himself

All due respect, lad.

>NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY

They announce this in such a way that it's going to cause a massive surge. It's almost like they want that to happen...

If they'd said anyone arriving after the referendum won't have a guarantee to stay it would have reduced the inflow massively.

Eternal reminder to join the leddit UKIP and smash the leftist remainians, just comment "UKIP" on this post: reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new

They have said that. David Davis said they might be getting deported if they came after the referendum.

tbqh I'ts disappointing we're not deporting many of the gypsy parasites that are already here.

We need to differentiate between civilised frenchies and dusky spanish chicks and troglodyte romaninas and slovakian though.

>gypsy parasites

the Peaky Blinders dindu nuffin

no giros for gypsies