Women's hockey

women's hockey
Korea - Switzerland 7:10 AM EST

the Korean team is combined team of South-Korea and North-Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

olympicson7.seven.com.au/live/53
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>combined team of South-Korea and North-Korea
How did this happen? No really, this is one of the things I least expected.

>Florence Schelling
sploosh

supreme leader's sister is watching

i want to believe

swiss sweaters look pretty nice

Lots and lots of bribe money. Typically how it goes when cheating is concerned.

It's gonna be ugly for Korea I think. Will be interesting

based 90-year-old president of the presidium of the supreme people's assembly is also watching

Kim gonna kill someone when a southie lets in a goal

STREAM??? Fucking channel 7 is showing the random ice runners instead of the literally historical ice hockey match.

olympicson7.seven.com.au/live/53

DIRTY SWISS

I ALWAYS KNEW ROGER WAS A CHEAT

qt

I would love for the Korean to pull a win out here, because I appreciate a good story.

They're gonna get BTFO'd. The skill differential here between the Koreans and Swiss is like a high school team playing an ECHL team.

>5 on 4
>struggle to get down the other end

I think its really cute how they try so hard and still suck :3

pathetic powerplay

Which #s are Best Korea?

>Shoot it right away the moment you get on Swiss ice
What did the Koreans mean by this?

IMAGINE

thats what happens when half your team are just intelligence operatives who learned how to skate

Korea doing a lot better then I expected. But they're al outside shots, Schelling will make those saves all day.

It's not like Korea has literally EVER been relevant in hockey. They get the automatic entry because they're the host country.

If they can stay within 5 goals, it'll be a moral victory for the Koreans.

>these kid's mistakes
>those fans cheering whenever korea attacks
fucking based and better than memeHL

Koreans should have brought in Gordon Bombay for advice

#4 & #27 are two I think.

If I heard right the commentator said only 3 north-korean's are dressed and must be dressed.

>not playing BTS over the loud speaker

>If I heard right the commentator said only 3 north-korean's are dressed and must be dressed.

That sounds about right.

The only ice rinks in Best Korea are probably reserved only for Grorious Reader and his favored concubines, anyway.

>that wasn't a penalty, but I understand why they called it.

>you will never cheer on and support your hockey gf at the olympics
>you will never mend and care for her injuries after each game

doesn't feel great lads

ref a qt

F

8 people confirmed dead

fugg

That was a legit good save by the Korean goalie.

She's going to be ready to bitchslap the hell out of her D by the end of the game. So many miscues.

...like that one. Right D totally gave up the angle to the attacker.

Swiss Misses in the lead, 1-0.

Why are the Swiss preventing world peace

>No foghorn when they score

OLYMPIC WOMENS HOCKEY AVERAGE SIZE COMPARISON
KOREA

Height Weight (lbs)

Forwards 5'2'' / 124
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defence 5'3'' / 129
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goalies 5'3'' / 134
SWITZERLAND

Height Weight (lbs)

Forwards 5'4'' / 141
Defence 5'5'' / 142
Goalies 5'6'' / 139

You cant stop the Swiss

they might become too dominant then. The norks would take that knowledge back with them and they wouldn't need the nukes anymore.

FWIW, there's about to be a huge clusterfuck on speed skating. The medal round is supposed to have 6 skaters. There's going to be 9, due to all the penalty advances.

Why don't more teams play down 1-2 players? Seems to be a winning strategy by making the other team overconfident.

Korea playing moneyball, based koreans.

Will it be olympickino?

This is like watching 12 year olds play.

>all those swiss QTs

wtf i love hockey now!!!!!!

All womens sports are. If you want to watch, you just have to make your peace with that.

/bet/ knew lads... -6 line too SHORT

fuck north korea

Here's hoping.

>the fourth girl on the left row

Is that real?

hard-faced qts

She's a real tranny, if that's what you mean.

goalie for sure

it basically is

I remember when Finnish women's hockey team lost to C-juniors 0-17 few years ago. They are U16, so pretty much 12 year olds are where the women's level is compared to men/boys.

>Gerhard Schröder
kek

Christ, they're all so fucking ugly

>Wear pads all over your body
>Don't wear any on your face
She's doing it right. Everyone else is doing it wrong.

olympickino!

2 from the left is qt.

so is #10 the Korean McDavid?

No. The Korean chick backchecks.

They said one of the koreans is basically American who was adopted, her sister plays on the US team. Not sure who though.

>tfw missed both goals to watch Canada choke in speed skating

Yeah, there was a story on NPR about her a few days ago. American name is Randi Griffin, she's competing under another name. Her sweater number is 37.

Damn. Natural Hat Trick.

This is worse than Japan occupation

When will the ease up?

I don't want supreme leader to kill potential qt's

>giving up a hat trick in the first period

wew lads

>Koreans completely flounder and the Swiss score three times in under four minutes while the Korean also had three full Power Plays to deal with.
Amazing.

>mountain jew butch dykes on steroids vs natural asian women

Honestly we should just ban all Europeans from sports, they all use doping

If they go up by 5 or so, yeah, the Swiss might. And even for women's, this is a really high-scoring game for the Swiss. They tend toward 2-1 or 1-0 games.

The Koreans are fucking lucky they aren't playing the Canadian women. They'd run up the score as far as they could.

Perhaps Ironically, its the Koreans that look like swiss cheese

>Korean cheerleading

>that one girl late to stand up and cheer

She's now dead

based korean cheers

>They had enough of Roger's HGH to pass around for the entire women's hockey team

how nice

i would ko her hyein if you catch my drift

11-year-old me would take Korea's starting goalie spot

And you'd still be down 2-0.

First goal the goalie straight whiffed under the glove. No goalie stops either of those next two. The Korean goalie has been by far the bright spot on that team.

are you a qt chink

Only if you can fool them into thinking you're a female.

>wants to ban europeans
>flag
checks out

how do we fix them coach madden?

he's a finn so basically

Yeah she's been doing work, which isn't a good thing because it means the team is weak defensively, on top of not being very frightening on the offensive. Be interesting to see how Korean team adapts, if at all.

Son I am disappoint

Koreans got SWISS'D

I'd prefer Coach Brooks.

>I am actually a hockey coach

And you don't fix this team. Or, more specifically, you fix it by not fielding these players against this competition. They're giving up too much foot speed to the Swiss, and what's even more important, the Swiss are thinking the game a play ahead of the Koreans. There's nothing you can do about that - it's just a function of the depth of your feeder program and getting experience in international tourneys. Korea has never been a notable international hockey team for a reason.

This is not terribly dissimilar from watching a high school JV team take on a Division 1 College JV team. They're just slower and less experienced; a coaching scheme can only make up so far on that.

If I had ANY advice for the Koreans, it would be to play defense more conservatively; hold the middle of the ice and let the Swiss fuck around on the perimeter; the Korean goalie is good enough to play that game. Also, LOOK UP before you pass. They've had several extended defensive zone stretches which came about because the Koreans weren't looking up and passed right into the Swiss forecheck.

she was too far out in the second one, she should've managed to cover the middle of the net at least

>using yank times

Best Korea would have won

Its being held hostage by politics. They forced atleast 3 women from NorK into the team to show to world how progressive they are.

natural quadtrick lmao

based Alina

>5-0 with 17 mins left in second

it's cute watching women play this. They are like retarded little kids compared to NHL

>If I had ANY advice for the Koreans,

>cont

They're just sort of fucked for offense. If I was coaching a team where the experience level was roughly equal with the opposition and the speed differential wasn't so great, I'd be coaching a transition game; play conservative D, create turnovers, capitalize.

But the Koreans can't do that because the Swiss can backcheck so quickly (compared to the Koreans). They will straight-up lose that footrace. Their passing isn't crisp enough to create a lateral O-zone entry, so that's out. And they have no neutral-zone play to speak of that they've shown so far.

Which means that they're going to be depending on lucky breaks and cherrypicking for offense. That is not a strategy for winning more than a single game; eventually it ALWAYS breaks down and regresses toward the mean (ie, it stops working).

Oh, and don't try to plan man-on-man D. They've been decent at trying a zone defense, but the fast foot speed of the Swiss means that they don't have time to shift the extra man to assist and outnumber the attacker.

Best Korea is the reason that we're doing THIS poorly

doink