Hey nu male beta cucks

Why don't you drink hard alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNpfJNaRPGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wine is not 'hard acohol'

alcohol is expensive

Wild Turkey is not wine

I'm gonna go ahead and ask you not to let yourself get influenced by movies and tv so easily.
Alcohol doesn't make you "classy" or "suave" or "cool", it makes you an addicted, trashy, unhealthy idiot.
If you drink hard spirits by yourself or get drunk once a week or more, you should seek professional help.

I don't drink any alcohol because I think it tastes gross.

because alcohol literally makes you a brainlet and I'm quite protective of what little I was born with

Lol no. Matthew McConaughey looks cool as fuck and he drinks it in a commercial I watched during a football game

I never drink alcohol, but I'm gonna start buying bourbon now because of him

Christopher Hitchens was a trillion times more articulate than you are, and he was a serial drinker.

>was
I rest my case

i like alcohol, but i don't drink it because sports

females won't stop worshiping my cock, how can I stop this?

while the op may be underage and think "alcohol is cool" alcohol is pretty cool. many of you (could) use it to get laid, learn the art of it but never succumb to it (addiction)

only wine
beer is shit
the rest is shit

nah I drink weed

Which movie's shoot is that picture from?

>but I'm gonna start buying bourbon now because of him
Hoping you're not serious lad

Okay its a commercial shoot?

>I'm gay

Tell me your tricks

This:
youtu.be/QNpfJNaRPGo

He looks like a man's man. I'm gonna buy it now

not by alcohol/volume

>It'll find you
Kind of ironic since the addiction will definitely find you and you end up with a bottle in your hand.

im 21, but somehow I fucked up my liver drinking too much some point last year and now I have IBS or something, not anything serious but its chornic, which makes me paranoid that my intestines will rupture or something if i drink too much alcohol/coffee/energy drink literally anything, so i just stick to beer