Japan

...are we going to have to drop another nuke?

nationalreview.com/article/437950/japans-new-fascism

Other urls found in this thread:

neojaponisme.com/2012/05/30/are-japanese-moe-otaku-right-wing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup.

im glad Sup Forums has turned into /r/worldnews with the weekly "Japan needs nigger imigration"

im glad >we are progressing

Did you even read the article?

do i have to?

its always the same shit: xenophobia, nationalism, ww2, whaling, suicides, unhappy, low birth rate

the main point of all this shit articles is their homogeneous society is bad and wrong. Every article tries zo point out the bad and how an influx of nigger would magically fix this.

Its reddit

I don't see why Japan shouldn't be allowed to have a real military at this point. They're thoroughly westernized and have western allies. If anything it would be beneficial for burgers to have a military ally off the coast of China.

>I don't see why Japan shouldn't be allowed to have a real military at this point.
Because they were on the wrong side in the Judaic Holy War.

No, this is good.

A strong resurgent Japan works in our favor

>Emperor announces he's going to step down
>This happens
A NEW DAWN

>TFW It's all coming together now
>It's gonna happen soon

^what he said
anyone opposed to a nationalist surge in Japan needs to fuck off back to /r/worldnews and /r/judaism

will anime be okay?

this is the start of the golden age of anime

>Japan reverting to facism

lol. Why does western news always blow everything out of proportion when it comes to Japan?

>someone on 2chan says something racist
"All Japanese netizens engaging in cyberwar on Koreans"

>current birth rate not keeping up with dying boomers
"Why is no one in japan having sex? Maid cafes and anime are to blame."

>Abe wins 2/3 majority
"Abe, looking to restore Empire, sets eyes on Pearl Harbour"

...and Japan switches sides to Russia.

Er, I mean, *mends relations* with Russia.

Actually Japan is following Obama orders

Needs to happen

all the herbivore boys need to stop watching anime date simulators and start being men. No more suicides. no more hikikomores, no more anime, and more babies.

this

SJW and kikes need to leave Nippon alone

Fascism is good though.

Because if they're right, someone will point out their newspaper was the first one to get it right, and if they're wrong, everyone will already have forgotten about it.

also because sensational news gets more readers which brings in more money

The 21st century is really starting to pick up.

Wait what, I though those OPs were ironically shitposting.

Are you telling me these are actual sincere threads?

China isn't as weak as it was back in the 1930's. If Japan thinks they can give Nanjing the old in-out-in-out again they are sadly mistaken. In a 3rd Sino-Japanese War scenario we'd be getting a Rape of Tokyo instead.

>Anti-nationalist American Yid hates nationalism in Japan
>Big surprise

if they want it they can have it, it's not like abe's an awful guy or anything

zionist jews literally terrified a nation of people will debunk their 'declining birthrate = end of the country' narrative

Because we all know what kind of people the japanese are...and those aren't people you can trust.

Based Japan at it again.

No this is a good thing.
Japan needs some balls.

Oh look a northerner wanting to drop another bomb.

This you dumbfucks

Japan is complying with US requests to become a useful military ally. Anyone who objects to this is an enemy of Japan and the US.

I'm afraid China will genocide Japan and I will never find out how One Piece ends... watched that shit unfortunately from day one

This. Trump said that it's time for Japan to protect themselves with their own money and military. The US is putting too much in and getting too little back. If they keep Japan neutered then should a happening go down in East Asia, then the ratio of American troops to Japanese troops would be like 85 : 15.
But if Japan can build up their own army, it'll be more like 65 : 35 or something. Less cost on the Americans who also have to police Europe and their borders while fighting in the Middle East against Radical Islam.

Why would we

This is a good thing

holy shit juan piss is still running?

They would just deactive the atoms. Problem solved.

wewlad

I heard the Japanese rightwing hates Abe.

This

More masterpieces every season and no more degeneracies

This.

Did you know Japan is one of the few countries that monitor muslim immigrants and mosques 24/7? They make no apologies about it either, since it's in the name of "safety".

Japan is one of the few countries in the world that cares more about it's survival than what people think about it.

>no more degeneracies
what is wrong with harem anime

BERSERK X10!

Funny, because most anti-moe anime fans I've known tend to be liberals, if not outright SJWs. Meanwhile, moeshit-loving otaku have been fetishizing World War II for more than a decade.

neojaponisme.com/2012/05/30/are-japanese-moe-otaku-right-wing/

Prinz is best ship